Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (21790 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
WHY ALL THE NOISE? SO BECAUSE GEJ REJECTED UR PERSONAL REQUEST THRICE THAT MEANS HE IS A BAD PERSON?
I VOTED FOR MKO ABIOLA, I RECOGNIZE THE STRUGGLE FOR DEMOCRACY SYMBOLIZED BY “JUNE 12”.
THIS NOT WITHSTANDING, THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD MKO ABIOLA WAS A COUP PLOTTER & FINANCIER - AN ENEMY OF DEMOCRACY! SO WHY ALL THE FUZZ?
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Jonathan was a drunkard during his tenure. He was an ineffectual buffon and a confirmed bastard. He is a dullard and lacked gut.

I'm happy that he rejected the idea cos it wouldn't have been historic and widely celebrated as it was this time and I wouldn't have imagined myself celebrate anything that comes from the drunkard. We appreciate PMB for this beautiful gesture and his undoubted strong leadership. He has shown to us that 'He's for everybody and for nobody'. PMB has just secured millions of votes in his favour. Whatever happens between now and the election day would be in material. This singular act would be cherised and adoured forever and ever.

#PMB till 2023
Whoever doesn't like it should do the needful and enter the lagoon. The lagoon is always accommodating!

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Abiolas son is a fool.He doesnt know that him and his entire family are just pawns in Buharis relection game.I pity the yorubas

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
spotted
Sighted, Zombie On Duty. What A Pity
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like this grin grin. #BloodOfTreachery
olodo.. are Yorubas sidelined in the current administration?

Who is controlling the exonomy? Who is controlling the national assembly?

We were ultimately sidelined by Jonathan, but we should have voted for him to satify some mud guzzling pigs from osu republic abi?

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by eyeforeye(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
Jonathan actually failed & Buhari takes the credit but Kola Abiola should remember that Buhari was ironically part of the government that denied his father the wide-acclaimed June-12 mandate.
That was why he apologized so what else could anyone asked for?
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Abiolas son is a fool.He doesnt know that him and his entire family are just pawns in Buharis relection game.I pity the yorubas
I think you should just pity your life first and for each member of your family. Useless slowpoke!
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ahmeduana(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Is there honour in what you begged for?

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by hmuhammad(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Sighted, Zombie On Duty. What A Pity
5% want to oust PMB, it is very laughable.

Here in north, it is PMB till 2023 and there is nothing miscreants like you can do about it..... nama
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pavarottii(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Xander85:

These peoples hate is real! What's the purpose of this 'revelation' if not to give GEJ a bad name and leave Buhari coming out of this smelling of roses! It's just political, childish and wicked!

He's talking as if it was him and his families right to get the award given to their father posthumously!

So he approached Buhari as well, and he didn't do anything in the first three years, only to do it a few months to a general election, and you think his intentions are noble while GEJ is the devil abi?

GEJ was not responsible or in the circle of those responsible for his father and step-mums death! If he's looking for a culprit he should look no further than Buhari! When the election was annulled, at the time what statements did Buhari make on the matter? When MKO was locked up, what did Buhari say at the time on the matter? When his father was murdered, what did Buhari say on the matter? Instead he went and worked for the same man responsible for his fathers death, making him (Buhari) guilty by association!

They should enjoy themselves and leave GEJ the fuc/k alone!

Anyway, i don't expect any less from Kola Abiola....after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
my brother the hate is just too much for GEJ. This people never want to see a SS or SE be president of Nigeria. They just want it to d north and west forever. They would av even killed GEJ and his wife if they had the chance. Thank God he left power for dem.

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pavarottii(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
olodo.. are Yorubas sidelined in the current administration?

Who is controlling the exonomy? Who is controlling the national assembly?

We were ultimately sidelined by Jonathan, but we should have voted for him to satify some mud huzzling pigs from osu republic abi?
Wat exactly are the yorubas enjoying?

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Pavarottii:

same thing igbos enjoyed under Jonathan that made them want to die for him or give him 97% of their votes .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by victormeg(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
Jonathan actually failed & Buhari takes the credit but Kola Abiola should remember that Buhari was ironically part of the government that denied his father the wide-acclaimed June-12 mandate.

Hence the apology to family. But don't forget also that Buhari wasn't the one that annulled the election, babangida did.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by chernest2002: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
The zombies have forgotten about hunger since this award was given. They are about to be fooled the second time.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like this grin grin. #BloodOfTreachery

Calling them 'Sophisticated Moronns' is an understatement....The mumus will stuppiddly vote for him next year like they did in 2015..but this time around,they might not even be alive to complain alongside other sane Nigerians by the time buhari unleashes his final dragons on them.

Their foolishness is actually familiar and expected cos i remember how they insulted Igbos in 2015 because we didnt vote buhari/APC

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Pavarottii:

That question is too 'sophisticated' for them to answer.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pataricatering(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2018
bayelsaowei:
for your mind buhari love mko and your sorry asses.. Make I laugh small abeg.. grin grin..ona mumu high like mount kilimanjaro
what is our business whether buhari loves MKO or not ? He gave him his due - that’s what’s important - what has Love got to do with it ? Extremely childish statement !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2018
iamTeBz:
I think you should just pity your life first and for each member of your family. Useless slowpoke!
oga respect your old age.Sometimes i wonder why i share the same nationality with this low thinking imps.The day your sand filled brain start thinking logically,that day maybe you can start having a conversation with my dog.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pataricatering(f): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Pavarottii:

my brother the hate is just too much for GEJ. This people never want to see a SS or SE be president of Nigeria. They just want it to d north and west forever. They would av even killed GEJ and his wife if they had the chance. Thank God he left power for dem.
when Jonathan won southwest in 2011 - who did we want to be president ? Before he messed up and opened the country’s till to the arewa dasuki! When it was about sharing money Jonah didn’t mind the arewa ! Better go and sit down somewhere! You don’t know what’s good for you - let us help you since we know better !
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
drey076:
May we never experience every spirit of Jonathan in Nigeria again. Jonathan would have sign Peace Corps Inyo law without considering the negative effect..the dumbest president in the history of Nigeria
you shall continue to experience the spirit of Buhari only in your generation till eternity. Oya say Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

That question is too 'sophisticated' for them to answer.
what did igbos enjoy under Jonathan?

5 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pataricatering(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
how are we being sidelined ? We practically hold the government - projects are going on left , right and centre
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pataricatering(f): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Nashoji:
you shall continue to experience the spirit of Buhari only in your generation till eternity. Oya say Amen.
AMEN ! Thank you !
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Jonathan has been a clueless man right from the days of John the Baptist,

Epic..
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Enice(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
bayelsaowei:
for your mind buhari love mko and your sorry asses.. Make I laugh small abeg.. grin grin..ona mumu high like mount kilimanjaro
love ke? There's nothing like love in politics but interest or how do you explain the flip flop action of people like Atiku, FFK, and Mimiko of recent. Buhari did what he did for peace and the interest of the polity.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
what did igbos enjoy under Jonathan?

1) Fulani Herdsmen were not allowed to operate with impunity in the SE..There were pockets of attacks here and there,but not with the brazen way they are operating now...With cows fighting for spaces with students in classrooms.

2)The Naira was 150 to the dollar..

3) A bag of Caprice rice was 8,500-9000 Naira...local rice then was 4,000.

4) All the friends and relatives who lost their jobs or had there salaries split into two because of buhari/APC induced recession all had their jobs them...I buy a litre fd fuel then for 87Naira as against 147per litre now cry...e.t.c.,e.t.c,e.t.c!!

Please not that these reasons are what me and other Igbos enjoyed personally under Jonathan administration....not some weird reasons like 'elitist Igbo people appointed by Jonathan lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by FoolishBoy419: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
olowobaba10:
STOP BREATHING AND THINKING THROUGH YOUR ANUS AND FACE POOR WRETCHED LIFE.

Do you know him or you are just being senseless? Nairalanders have a habit of assuming everyone is in the same financial crises with them
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by tobechi74: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:

If your comment is a reflection of your reasoning faculty, then the bedrock of your education is questionable.

Arrrggghhh...! undecided

mr educated , you think education us synonymous to thinking
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by FoolishBoy419: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
wisdomkid:

Yes, and Buhari that has balls is fighting Fulani Herdsmen.
I always say it, Fulani Herdsmen will not stop, till they reach ALL Buharists house, because those who sow the wind, will reap the whirlwind.

Patience is an illiterate, YES.. But she was not the president. While the president we have now, is fully an illiterate.
No WAEC certificate.
Calls Germany, West Germany
Have not gone to any Nigerian TV station for interview, because he knows, if he does, there is bound to be mistakes.

You are obviously pained. Firstly, you should be ashamed that an illiterate managed to achieve what you, your parents and your future offsprings will never come close to achieving. Buhari has led his country twice. Were you even a class monitor in your primary school? lolgrin

Hypertension is real

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Pavarottii:

it is funny....
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Charly68: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
This Kola is very funny oo,do you think Jonathan masters would tolerate any of such ? The man in Minna & Abeokuta would never allow him to do such at all..

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

1) Fulani Herdsmen were not allowed to operate with impunity in the SE..There were pockets of attacks here and there,but not with the brazen way they are operating now...With cows fighting for spaces with students in classrooms.
Boko Haram grew wings under Jonathan and killed more 20000 people which igbo churches were mostly targeted .. Nigeria became a terrorized nation like Afghanistan, Somalia, or Iraq under jonathan,. Yet igbos gave him 95% of their votes.

2)The Naira was 150 to the dollar..
liar liar flat head on fire. cheesy Jonathan met dollar at 144 and left at 215.

3) A bag of Caprice rice was 8,500-9000 Naira...local rice then was 4,000.
Jonathan met a bag if Caprice at less down 5000 and left it at 9000 and there is nothing like local rice under Jonathan.

) All the friends and relatives who lost their jobs or had there salaries split into two because of buhari/APC induced recession all had their jobs them...I buy a litre fd fuel then for 87Naira as against 147per litre now cry...e.t.c.,e.t.c,e.t.c!!
Jonathan met price of fuel at 67N, increased it to 145 then 97, and 87 when fuel price was highest, yet eca was beeing depleted and a robust foreign reserve was reduced to nothing. Yet ibos voted for him.

Please not that these reasons are what me and other Igbos enjoyed personally under Jonathan administration....not some weird reasons like 'elitist Igbo people appointed by Jonathan lipsrsealed

ibos were mostly killed under Jonathan.

Jonathan builds nothing in South East.

Jonathan promised them 2nd niger bridge and failed.
Yet, these flat heads voted en masse for Jonathan.

Yet the osu pigs are asking me what Yorubas enjoyed under buhari.

What an irony. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Money Meets Ugwuanyi, Becomes “Ambassador Of Enugu State In Creative Arts” / We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS / Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.