Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? (479 Views)

Any One Traveling To Edmonton, Canada As An International Student? / Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? by eyescue(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Please dear friend's I need your sincere and urgent advice on this. For more than a year now I have being struggling to leave the country for a greener pasture but all efforts were proved abortive. However last night my agent gave agent gave me a call of I would like to go for Japan. All these while he said he would not call unless he is linked with a sure contact and for him to call now it means he is certain.

So my good friends here, I'm asking of really Japan is a good option ? I hope to get your sincere and urgent response. Thank you and be blessed.
Re: The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? by Larrycool1234(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Japan isn't a bad country, but I will advice you get to know their immigration laws and know the package your agent is giving you .....
Re: The Fate Of One Traveling To Japan? by eyescue(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Larrycool1234:
Japan isn't a bad country, but I will advice you get to know their immigration laws and know the package your agent is giving you .....
dear please could you help me with any law if you know that could possibly go against me?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Canada Studybpermit 2018 / Do I Have To Pay More Than The Official Price For A Nigerian Passport / “Forget Those 'if Everyone Leaves, Who Will Fix The Society' Leave First" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.