Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Power Packed @ Rccg Green Pasture Olutola Ojodu Lagos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Packed @ Rccg Green Pasture Olutola Ojodu Lagos. (961 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Power Packed Programme @ Rccg Green Pasture Parish Ojodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Packed @ Rccg Green Pasture Olutola Ojodu Lagos. by dafidixone(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

The 4day Powerpack programme starts today 6.00p.m. Be there.

You might think it is just a joke, Sarah laughed because it was hard to believe.

Try God:
Thursday(Today)

Friday (Night Vigil)

Saturday

Sunday 8.00 - 12.00P
.m

You will share your testimony of Delverance, Breakthrough and you will discover you are not the same again.

I will be expecting you all. For those living in Ojodu area make sure you attend to be a testimony to all.

Bless you as you come.
Re: Power Packed @ Rccg Green Pasture Olutola Ojodu Lagos. by dafidixone(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
Well if you have missed Thursday and Friday.  Try and Miss Saturday if you wish.  BUT NEVER MISS SUNDAY.

It is
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

cool grin wink smiley

But if you allow the devil to hold you back,  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Marriage, Divorce, And Remarriage / If I Have Political Powers, I Will Wipe Off Religion / Are Indian Mystics Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.