Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (39357 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
A beautiful lady identified as Miss Nkiruka Jane Nnaji who hails from Amorji Akpugo in Enugu State is in lament following the unfortunate circumstance which befell. Report has it that Jane graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, in 2016 and was awaiting her youth service before she was attacked with acid.

Hear her;

“It happened on April 11, 2017 in Port-harcourt. After my graduation I went into cosmetic business; I got a very small shop where I was managing. I was coming back from my shop that fateful day, at about 8:00 pm; I was walking to the house when I started hearing a male voice calling ‘Chi-chi’. I thought it was somebody that wanted to toast me; I thought it was a way of attracting my attention.

“I didn’t really give him any attention. When he kept calling that name I felt it could be a way of taking my phone or robbing me so I put my phone in my bag and in less than three seconds somebody tapped me on the shoulder.”

“Immediately I turned, he poured the substance which was in a small container on me and I screamed. He ran away while I was screaming and shouting for help. People came out, poured me water and eventually they took me to the hospital that very night.

“I was in the hospital in Port-harcourt there for two weeks before I was referred to National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu. When I went to Orthopaedic, the next day they went on strike; I went into coma because then the wound had already been infected because the hospital where they took me wasn’t a burns hospital. So they did not take proper care of the wound so it was bringing forth pus and was smelling.

“So I went into coma and was rushed to a private hospital, Hill-top; it was there I had two surgeries and stayed there for 35 days after paying over N1m.

“I was taken back to Orthopaedic, by then they had called off the strike; it was there that I had the remaining three surgeries. So altogether I have gone through 5 plastic surgeries in the cause of this acid attack.

“Eventually I lost the two ears; I still have a contracture on the neck, and then the left hand, and then the hair at the back.

"I don’t know because I never quarreled with anyone. If I had quarreled with anyone may be by now I may have arrested the person. So I don’t really know. I take this to be a mistaken identity because the name he was calling wasn’t my name. My name is not Chi, or Chinyere or anything related to that. And the person didn’t wait to see the face of the Chinyere he was calling. So maybe he took me to be Chinyere and poured me that substance".

"Even that very night they say they caught the person. But they thought he stole my phone because they heard me screaming. They saw him with an android phone and they confronted him accusing him of having snatched the phone from the girl that was screaming. He said no it’s his phone. They said ok, if it’s your phone, call the number. They dialed the number and it rang and they gave him back the phone and he left. So it was while I was in the hospital the person brought the number to me. I called the police and gave my statement but they asked me to pay N70,000 to track the number alongside other expenses. I didn’t have much money and I needed even more for my treatment so couldn’t raise the money. After my statement they left and I didn’t hear from them again till today".

Upon her condition, Jane has refused to question God. “I know my God has a reason for whatever happens. He is still my God and has seen me through even when doctors gave me 30% chances of survival. I am grateful to Him for keeping me alive.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/lady-bathed-with-acid-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by clevvermind(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
The person who did this is a devil.

81 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by HiddenShadow: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Some men are fools.

Even if the girl dumped or cheated on you, haba, is she the only girl in the world.?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Akoba adaba, olorun ma jeka ri. She's not bearing Chi, she's probably not even the one the man want to hurt. Due to unfortunate circumstance, she's bathed with another person acid.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Some men are fools.

Even if the girl dumped you, haba, is she the only girl in the world.?
Where did you see 'dump' in the post? It could be anything, cheat, scam, blackmail. Who knows?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by HiddenShadow: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Where did you see 'dump' in the post? It could be anything, cheat, scam, blackmail. Who knows?

Let us assume, another girl dumped or cheated on him, he shouldn't have gone that far.

If it is the case of scam or blackmail, he should have reported to the police.

The guy should be identified and jailed.

14 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by damtan(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2018
This is serious. And the guy who did this has not even been caught yet

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by elgramz: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Imagine the police coming to still demand 70,000 naira from her before they can do their job. The Nigerian police is a total disgrace. Rubbish!!!

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Ever8054: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
elgramz:
Imagine the police coming to still demand 70,000 naira from her before they can do their job. The Nigerian police is a total disgrace. Rubbish!!!
that's why I all ways jubilate when I hear about the death in of any police man

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
The Nigerian police and stupidity are like 5 and 6. Pay N70,000 to track phone number??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by otokx(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2018
The story is not coherent, it is a pity, ladies should learn to stop moving at night and also stop accepting free gifts.

The university teaching hospital at Port Harcourt has a very good burns unit.

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by FrostyButter: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
And one hate filled lunatic would have probably payed another idiot to do this to her. And both of them would move on like nothing happened.

I don't know how they make human beings these days again.

Just try to render another human useless cause of stupid feelings.... And trust police, after one week, case closed.

8 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Kennitrust(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
This is the reason most time I felt I'm a gentleman to the core.

I struggle for a girl for about 4yrs only for her to come to my house without any second thought to show me her new boyfriend picture in the phone that I bought for her.

Well, when she did that I thought it was temptation.
I ignored it and moved on with her without trying to hurt her.

Today, she is pregnant for the new guy to my greatest surprise.

I didn't kill her or harm her in any way rather, I moved on with my life.

I'm happy today with a woman that shows me real respect in my humble self.

if you realize that the going is not good with her, let her go on time before your heart got stuck with her.

It will be painful to let her go after too much is given.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by emeijeh(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Who is reviving acid baths?

It used to be very common in the 90s.

People are really heartless

13 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by CertifiedA: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bring 70k to track down a culprit. Nigerian police are the most stupid set of people on earth

7 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Myedujobnews: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is very very Sad.

Comment From Myschlarworld
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by moscobabs(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
H
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked shocked
My God!
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai!! This is bad. It could have even been from a lady who is her rival sef.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
What a waste
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
At this point in time.. I don't think devil is anywhere. humans are the real devil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
you're a Fool
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked

You thought he had an intention of toasting you but the fellow preferred roasting you instead.

Two ears gone!

Beauty eroded!

I hope the acid didn't also attack her puxy!
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is inhumane to say the least. I pray no one's identity is mistaken for evil. Amen!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Arysexy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
There should be death penalty sentence for acid attack defaulters.

Please our dishonourable members, pass this bill ASAP

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos by Biggyjoe554(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
She must have stepped on the wrong toes.

Girls think all guys are the same, now you can see that all guys are not the same, you fit chop Mr A and dump him but you don't know about Mr B

But the guy get mind gan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.