Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (44727 Views)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by ClitoPen: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
DaudaAbu:

U mean dat is a pishure of the cockpit, ?

Cock pit indeed

Lolzzzz....were u expecting it to look like the other cock?
Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by vicmac09(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
damtan:
As an astronaut, I'll also take my fiancee to the moon for prewedding shoot.

I hope you already have an agreement with your photographer?
Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Jaqenhghar: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
pocohantas:
What is pilot room?It is called a cockpit.
If na to post false stories, una go sabi that one.
Endtime bloggers angry

Lovely pictures, anyway.
i
LMAO
Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by damtan(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
lol...plumbers fit go inside pipe naaaa wink wink
ClitoPen:

Where should plumbers go?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Maryporsh: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
This is adorable cool
Re: Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Jay891: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Guys, If you are in Lagos and interested in wanting to learn how to trade the forex market consistently and profitably contact me for in-person classes.

Only in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / South African Girls Are Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.