Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (52677 Views)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover (VIDEO) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by BoneBlogger(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
A man is in the news for the wrong reason after taking a selfie with a stark unclad lady. According to reports, the man is question was reported to be a former politician and businessman who is married but decided to take a selfie with his younger lover in an unclad state in South Africa.

It was gathered that the image was accidentally put on Facebook by a woman said to be from the Vaal, South of Johannesburg. The woman later deleted the image from the her Facebook page.

Yesterday, Daily Sun spoke to the purported selfie taker but he insisted the Hot man in the picture was definitely not him. He described the picture as disgusting.

“I am aware of the allegations relating to the picture that has been circulating. I have seen the picture but it is definitely not me,” he said.“I don’t know what the intention was for the circulation of the picture, but it could be one of two things.

“I’m a businessman so someone in my business life may have circulated the picture to destroy me. “It may also be certain individuals in my political rival groups with the intention of tarnishing my name in politics.”

There’s no doubt that the picture of the two naked people was definitely taken by the man himself, using a selfie stick.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/leaked-photo-of-a-south-african-man-with-his-younger-lover.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by BoneBlogger(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by crafteck(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by remi1444: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
pathetic, funny thing is the man in question may own a female child. sissies over the place. i hope karma visit him with uttermost urgency.

4 Likes

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Very disgusting sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by ipobarecriminals: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided see nothing

2 Likes

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
wetin all these young girls dey find attractive for all these fat bot bellied big headed old dawgs with micro penîs(es) sef? undecided

e no get wetin most women no fit fùck for this life

show them small money and they'll put anything you tell them to into their vaginas

the men too are imbeciles

PS: this is an oldd picture dho

[pe]

9 Likes

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Flirtyjane(f): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Some women dey try shaaa.This picture is very recent. It has been trending on Facebook since yesterday. You can google the picture to see for yourself.
samyfreshsmooth:
wetin all these young girls dey find attractive for all these fat bot bellied big headed old dawgs with micro penîs(es) sef? undecided

e no get wetin most women no fit fùck for this life

show them small money and they'll put anything you tell them to into their vaginas

the men too are imbeciles

PS: this is an oldd picture dho

[pe]
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Adasun(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Wait!! Is someone pregnant among them?
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Some women dey try shaaa.This picture is very recent. It has been trending on Facebook since yesterday. You can google the picture to see for yourself.

oh really?

i could have sworn i have seen this picture before though

perharps it's just déja vu

quick question: is the picture trending on facebook uncencored..........................like does it show her boobs in it's full glory?

[hos] [ef.r]

1 Like

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by 4reala(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2018
See d man Yeye mouth, its definitely not me kor, its my shadow ni. Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
embarassed
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by kushercain: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
This country is just lawless. I've been in traffic in okoko for almost an hour because muslims are praying on the road. Everywhere is stand still just imagine such nonsense angry angry angry
I cant imagine any church putting canopy on the road because of easter sunday

24 Likes

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Shehunoshewhat: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Why take pictures
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
SOUTH AFRICAN N YEYE TORY EH
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Flexy2vybes:
SOUTH A
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by yertyr(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Mtchewww
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by folarinstr: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
We go soon hear say she too don go jump inside lagoon after being leaked. Dem no go learn
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by alertness(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Don't chase women ,chase money,get money, be comfy and you'd see women mad all over you even if you're ugly even if you have a tiny and midget pri.ck they will su.ck you fine and open their legs for you till you're done and tired of knackin em.Weaker shitty vessels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by kidman96(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2018
He looks like an Igbo man
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by MrImole: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Nonsense from the moderators as usual.
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by MrImole: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2018
remi1444:
pathetic, funny thing is the man in question may own a female child. sissies over the place. i hope karma visit him with uttermost urgency.

Come on, the man has not committed a grievance offence, why cursing him already?
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by pol23: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
1842 unclad picture...
Make he wear mask for head.
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Pataricatering(f): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Flirtyjane:
there are plenty young men who look exactly like this - with 9 months belle and they have wives and girlfriends fcking them ! The main issue here is he is married - he is cheating on his wife ! The girl has some blame but the married partner carries the most blame !
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by sweetTai(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2018
He looks like an Ibo man, look at his head.
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by 4hys: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Holocene(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
kushercain:
This country is just lawless. I've been in traffic in okoko for almost an hour because muslims are praying on the road. Everywhere is stand still just imagine such nonsense angry angry angry
I cant imagine any church putting canopy on the road because of easter sunday

Lol....that's why it's called a "shithole". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Pataricatering(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
alertness:
Don't chase women ,chase money,get money, be comfy and you'd see women mad all over you even if you're ugly even if you have a tiny and midget pri.ck they will su.ck you fine and open their legs for you till you're done and tired of knackin em.Weaker shitty vessels.
women are not giving you face , abi ? Lol ! Yeah , chase the money so you can finally get some p**sy !

1 Like

Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Onyenna(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Choii
Re: Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa by Pusyiter(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Who are you to blame?
The man wey congeal wan kill or the babe wey no fit close her legs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.