Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (27754 Views)

Up nnu / How To Make Money From Nnu Program / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2018
NNU is a program designed to help Nigerians get value by reading daily news and still get paid for that.

HOW NNU WORKS?
When you register with NNU with a one time payment of N1,600 you will earn money as follows:

1. Daily login gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN100 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. if you quick read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. you know how many you can read it depends on you.

4. You earn instant NGN1000 when you refer someone.

NNU pays all her members on every 27th of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000.

With my above explanation you see clearly that you can be making NGN500 to NGN1000 or more daily without referral.

All you need to be a member of NNU READ AND GET PAID is a one time payment of NGN1,600. There is no upgrading fee at all.
IS IT ANOTHER FORM OF PONZI SCHEME??
ANS: NO, Don't compare NNU to ponzi scheme.
They collect advert, when you share it as sponsored post on your Facebook timeline, you get commission of #100 for it. Also they pay you will you read news and articles on their website. That's you have a share of revenue generated from the website.
Even web giant company like Google offer such opportunity on YouTube, which allow your video to display ads. Facebook were also planning to allow users monetize their profile by displaying ads on your profile pics

To register and to also learn more

chat me up for full guidance on registration and account activation.
http:///send?phone=2347056897107

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2018
I registered since 5days, they are yet to activate me
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by GMBuhari: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
mega scam

10 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thebrightest:
SCAM! Mods do something!
respect urself. don't just conclude on things without making research. Google about nnu and see testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
GMBuhari:
mega scam
urself. don't just conclude on things without making research. Google about nnu and see testimonies.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
megafem1:
urself. don't just conclude on things without making research. Google about nnu and see testimonies.
But I paid and wasn't activated, no reply from all mails sent to them. My objective report
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
sainty2k3:

But I paid and wasn't activated, no reply from all mails sent to them. My objective report
OK. go to https://nnu.ng/support/ and fill in the form on the page about account activation issue. but I'm still doubting u paid. what is the mode of payment used
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by uobimba(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Is legit, I have earned from it, it's just that due to upgrade of system, there was a challenge accessing the site but they are back. They also gave us bonus for the few days of I activity. I think it's reliable. Even if you have issues, there is a good platform of communication that enables admin attend to you. IF WANT TO JOIN contact through signature or join me from the picture for guide. I can show you proof of my payment.If it's not true I won't promote it, I don't waste my time online.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
megafem1:
OK. go to https://nnu.ng/support/ and fill in the form on the page about account activation issue. but I'm still doubting u paid. what is the mode of payment used
How can you be doubting I paid after telling you that I paid, the vogue payment gateway, received the order receipt after, filled the form that I am to fill and was expecting activation in less than 24 hours as promised. Till now(5days after ,no word). I have filled the support form again and again , I got no single response, not even acknowledging the receipt of my complaint. Why will I lie because of just 1,600. It's nothing to me, more reason why I had actually not spoken out since. I just did this to make people have some caution by investing only what they won't mind to loose. Still hopeful they will activate the account but in case they do not, no p. I will count it as those few mugu money that one pay at times

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Thebrightest(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
megafem1:
respect urself. don't just conclude on things without making research. Google about nnu and see testimonies.
Not only testimonies, it's praise and worship.
S to the C to the A to the M. SCAM

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thebrightest:
Not only testimonies, it's praise and worship.
S to the C to the A to the M. SCAM
baba I know ur type dat lack common sense. argue with ur phone. u don't know something n not ready to learn

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
sainty2k3:

How can you be doubting I paid after telling you that I paid, the vogue payment gateway, received the order receipt after, filled the form that I am to fill and was expecting activation in less than 24 hours as promised. Till now(5days after ,no word). I have filled the support form again and again , I got no single response, not even acknowledging the receipt of my complaint. Why will I lie because of just 1,600. It's nothing to me, more reason why I had actually not spoken out since. I just did this to make people have some caution by investing only what they won't mind to loose. Still hopeful they will activate the account but in case they do not, no p. I will count it as those few mugu money that one pay at times
bro I will advice u to complain to ur bank cuz I have a case of that nature but not 4rm nnu especially if d network is bad. the money might not get to the other end
kindly give me ur username n email
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
megafem1:
bro I will advice u to complain to ur bank cuz I have a case of that nature but not 4rm nnu especially if d network is bad. the money might not get to the other end
kindly give me ur username n email
How can I complain to bank when NNU received the money and issued me a receipt. What will I tell bank. Failed Transaction or what? The transaction was successful and all the details were forwarded(including Debit alert) to NNU through the support mail. And till now no single reply. That there is yet to be a reply for 5days now is even on its own annoying.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Thebrightest(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
megafem1:
baba I know ur type dat lack common sense. argue with ur phone. u don't know something n not ready to learn
You that have sense is it functioning?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2018
sainty2k3:

How can I complain to bank when NNU received the money and issued me a receipt. What will I tell bank. Failed Transaction or what? The transaction was successful and all the details were forwarded(including Debit alert) to NNU through the support mail. And till now no single reply. That there is yet to be a reply for 5days now is even on its own annoying.
send me ur username and email
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Thebrightest:
You that have sense is it functioning? NNU IS SCAM SIMPLE
yes it's functioning well.
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by uobimba(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2018
when people don't follow rules, they call a thing scam. the system is simply organized and people who do things anyhow finds it difficult to cope. Even when there are challenges with a person account,email them, they have a good communication system and resolves issues. I earned once my earning got to N5,000 being the minimum pay out. Some people s problem is that they don't study the system first or even ask the their upliner question.pls am ready to be ur upliner and guide u till u earn. just WhatsApp my signature

1 Like

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by uobimba(m): 2:47am On Jun 16, 2018
uobimba:
when people don't follow rules, they call a thing scam. the system is simply organized and people who do things anyhow finds it difficult to cope. Even when there are challenges with a person account,email them, they have a good communication system and resolves issues. I earned once my earning got to N5,000 being the minimum pay out. Some people s problem is that they don't study the system first or even ask the their upliner question.pls am ready to be ur upliner and guide u till u earn. just WhatsApp my signature

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
megafem1:
Sent you a PM
Thanks to you o, finally, account as been activated today

6 Likes

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by GMBuhari: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2018
You mean planted testimonies right ?
megafem1:
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
megafem1:
Thanks to you , finally, account has been activated today
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 1:00am On Jun 18, 2018
sainty2k3:

Thanks to you , finally, account has been activated today
let them know nnu is not a scam
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by thorrvik55(m): 1:56am On Jun 18, 2018
megafem1:
let them know nnu is not a scam

How about some one whose account is showing hidden balance? What to do?
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2018
thorrvik55:

How about some one whose account is showing hidden balance? What to do?
it's normal thinh. for now but it will increase daily by #350. if not, logout ur account and login again

1 Like

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Biggiepee: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2018
everyone is on the look
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by thorrvik55(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
megafem1:
it's normal thinh. for now but it will increase daily by #350. if not, logout ur account and login again

Bro, pls throw more light on this, how will I know if it is increasing. Even when someone comments or shares sponsored post, it still remains the same...
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by megafem1: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
thorrvik55:

Bro, pls throw more light on this, how will I know if it is increasing. Even when someone comments or shares sponsored post, it still remains the same...
b4 it increases as soon as u performed those things. I.e when u open a thread comment n share but it got 2 a tym dat d sites was now slowing down due to that function so he decided to give everybody #350 target per day. if u meet up or over earn it the amount will be calculated. the same thing applicable to those dat can't meet up. so log out n login in again
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by sainty2k3(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
megafem1:
b4 it increases as soon as u performed those things. I.e when u open a thread comment n share but it got 2 a tym dat d sites was now slowing down due to that function so he decided to give everybody #350 target per day. if u meet up or over earn it the amount will be calculated. the same thing applicable to those dat can't meet up. so log out n login in again
Yea. Also well explained on their Facebook. Good Job
Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by uobimba(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a proof of payment from this platform. For those who are still doubting, take action. contact the number on my signature now or you register from the link in my signature, pay online and start your earnings

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by Sezzybb(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
*WE ARE BACK AND STRONGER WITH SOME IMPROVEMENTS*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(1). Login Daily & Get Paid (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1,500​*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(2). Earn ₦100 for sharing Sponsored Post Daily x 30 = 3,000 Naira*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(3). Earn ₦100 by Posting NEWS and get admin approval, you get paid for it. ₦100 x 30= ₦3,000​*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(4). Commenting and contributing on the post, you get paid for it.​*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(5) Earn ₦500 for been the first person to share Sponsored Post Daily (Promo)*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*(6). NAP: As an affiliate, you earn ₦1,000 per referral if you decide to inform anyone like your friends and family to join. e.g ₦1,000 x 10persons =₦10,000 Per day.*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*Join NNU Incomes opportunity and make money when you read daily news.​*

Link: https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Ayanfe1588

1 Like

Re: Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? by uobimba(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
it's legit.see proof, contact me from the number below,that is, my signature and i will show how and strategies or register in the site in my signature and pay online. it's very simple. July payment will roll in From 27th

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity / Nigerian Tech Entreprenuer Favour Ori's Payday Raises $3m Led By Moniepoint Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.