Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy (2623 Views)

Guinean President's Unconventional Security Details: Video Sparks Controversy / Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Olajide456(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.
The odd moment was captured during Trump ’ s visit to Singapore for a summit with Kim this week , with North Korean state television broadcasting the footage Thursday .
In the interaction , Kim is seen introducing Trump to a North Korean general .

The US president puts out his hand for a shake , but the general instead salutes Trump .
In an awkward - seeming moment , Trump then briefly...

Read More [url]US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.
The odd moment was captured during Trump ’ s visit to Singapore for a summit with Kim this week , with North Korean state television broadcasting the footage Thursday .

The US president puts out his hand for a shake , but the general instead salutes Trump .

Read More [/url]US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.

Read More on [url=link]https://megakonnect..com/2018/06/trump-salute-to-north-korean-general.html?m=1[/url]

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Luminee(f): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Trump ke
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by zombieHUNTER: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
CNN and their cronies should free this man abeg...

If Trump breath na problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
is it your salute?

1 Like

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Shehunoshewhat: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olajide456:
US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.

Read More [url]US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.

Read More [/url]US President Donald Trump drew criticism Thursday after footage emerged of him saluting a North Korean general while the totalitarian communist nation ’ s leader Kim Jong Un looked on.

Read More on [url=link]https://megakonnect..com/2018/06/trump-salute-to-north-korean-general.html?m=1[/url]
Blogging is fast becoming HARD work.
I suggest you get a real job offline and make a hobby of blogging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by yarimo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
CNN and their cronies should free this man abeg...

If Trump breath na problem
the same thing is happening in nigeria, If BUHARI breath na problem. WAILERS will misinterpret it grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by zombieHUNTER: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
yarimo:
the same thing is happening in nigeria, If BUHARI breath na problem. WAILERS will misinterpret it grin

Innocent people die everyday in the country
This is serious mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Innocent people die everyday in the country
This is serious mehn
mention a country where innocent people doesn't die
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by zombieHUNTER: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
yarimo:
mention a country where innocent people doesn't die

Many countries.. Numerous to mention with respect for human life
I want such country to be Nigeria
But it's not possible with Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Many countries.. Numerous to mention with respect for human life
I want such country to be Nigeria
But it's not possible with Buhari
that is how you always fail exams, just mention one country you are busy writing different things. I SMH for you undecided
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by lenghtinny(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Making a biggie out of nothing angry
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by zombieHUNTER: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
yarimo:
that is how you always fail exams, just mention one country you are busy writing different things. I SMH for you undecided

Switzerland
Mauritania
Seychelles
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by brodalikeme(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hope Op you no follow yab IGP transmission, transmission video.
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Lucasbalo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nothing the pig does amazes me anymore. Saluting a brutal killer while disparaging American allies. Worthless pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Viktom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
the level of hate some persons have for this man ehn, is making me fall in love with him. Americans and complains shall, you have Trump and you are still complaining. abeg patriotic Nigerians let do them a favour and give them PMB. I bet in the space of one year they will beg Trump to return. it seems you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it.
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Nothing the pig does amazes me anymore. Saluting a brutal killer while disparaging American allies. Worthless pig.

Na fear catch the bastard. grin cheesy grin One minute, he is insulting them, next minute, he is saluting them. grin

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Lucasbalo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Zoharariel:

Na fear catch the bastard. grin cheesy grin One minute, he is insulting them, next minute, he is saluting them. grin
It's been 18 months of worthless leadership coupled with the facts that the White Racists are coming out in force celebrating the pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by yarimo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Switzerland
Mauritania
Seychelles
Etc
you forget to include
SOMALIA,
SYRIA
LIBYA. Etc
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by drakeli: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Come on man! This is simply a normal protocol. Nothing is awkward here. I doubt you have seen the salute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtRh22kj0w

Nothing is out of place here. That's why they say bloggers have a special place in he'll for making things up.
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Lucasbalo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
drakeli:
Come on man! This is simply a normal protocol. Nothing is awkward here. I doubt you have seen the salute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtRh22kj0w

Nothing is out of place here. That's why they say bloggers have a special place in he'll for making things up.
I have seen the video numerous times and there is nothing normal there. American presidents don't salute a despotic regime General. He's the first American to do that and people including numerous high profile republicans are criticizing him for that. Nothing he does amazes me anymore. Just want him to go away from our national discuss.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Cowbuhari: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
d

a donkey ruling us could have being better than tis terrorist called buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by obixcel(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I have seen the video numerous times and there is nothing normal there. American presidents don't salute a despotic regime General. He's the first American to do that and people including numerous high profile republicans are criticizing him for that. Nothing he does amazes me anymore. Just want him to go away from our national discuss.
You guys are so desperately pathetic....everyone with a common sense knows it's a courtesy, a basic respect. The NK general was the first to salute showing that he is the subordinate, Trump (who is also a Commander in Chief simply returned the salute. What were you expecting him to do? show him the middle finger? *smh*
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Elthugnificent(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2018
obixcel:
You guys are so desperately pathetic....everyone with a common sense knows it's a courtesy, a basic respect. The NK general was the first to salute showing that he is the subordinate, Trump (who is also a Commander in Chief simply returned the salute. What were you expecting him to do? show him the middle finger? *smh*
It was a set up.
Re: Trump Salute To North Korean General Sparks Controversy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
obixcel:
Village skunk waiting for independence from a racist pig. Buhari was here in DC a while ago and your lord known as the racist pig never brought Biafra up in his discussions with Buhari. What the neck do you know about American military culture from your dungeon ?. A foool that's parroting the racist garbage. If it's the protocol as you said, how come the WH couldn't release the pic of Trampy saluting the NK General?. The pic was released by NK government for propaganda reasons. A lot of republicans are criticizing Trampy for that but a skunk from the cave is mouthing junk because he's fortunate to buy N500 data on his made in China cheap phone. Hush your mouth skunk. When the racist get you that visa you have been wishing for all your adult life, holla at me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Lock Mugabe And Museveni In Prison If I Become President” – Donald Trump / Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity / Iran WARNS Israel - “Any More War Crimes And We Will Intervene”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.