Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (51873 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by ElsonMorali: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gone were those days when the military tied them to drums and shot them.

Anini of cursed memory can attest to that.

Last last they will be released after a while.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by sexdoll: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
saraki boys . com
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
it surprises me that even with the rate of advance technology used in tracking criminals, these guys still go to rob banks without masking up their face.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by tete7000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The should burn him alive

He should be jailed for life with hardwork. Lét hím have the remaining párt of his life tó think and daily regret what he did.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
who's thug is this one? obj, kwara gov or rochas?
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Supported
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by PureMe01: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
begwong:
Bigot and a hypo!
one of dem sighted!
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by kingthreat(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
If na me do this robbery, I for don dey ivory coast by now. grin

Above is for jokes sake. I can never do robberies. Say no to armed robberies. Anyone who kills for money deserves to be terminated
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Truflame: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Robbery and various abnormality in the society should be tackled from the root. Here are my suggestions

(1) The destiny of an entire human race lies in the hand of the woman. Hence, women should cultivate a good moral behaviour so that she can impart the ideals in her children

(2)The government should create an enabling environment for everyone to succeed. Crime is often caused by injustice.

(3)The security should be reinforced and equipped with 21st century weaponry. More importantly, the mental health of newly recruit should be assessed to avoid incident of accidental discharge and unprofessional behaviour. Officers that kill citizens or foreigners extra judicially should be jailed for life.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Sikay19(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
No, Na Tinubu grin grin
oshe11:
Na Obasanjo sponsor this one

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by madgoat(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
But these robbers are so dumb. How can one go on a criminal mission and expose your face like this.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by ifymadu: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
This one will implicate Obasanjo, watch out for when he will be interviewed by the press. Obasanjo used to give him chicken from his Otta farm. Fear go fear FEAR na.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by osuofia2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
denkyw:
God knows if I were these robbers, them no born Nigeria police to catch me
Try am see, you go no say police de work if them mean am...
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
See his face
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by babzo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
denkyw:

And you think God cant catch you?
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:
They don't look alike.
observed that too

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olaleyeabdullah:
observed that too

Nigerian Police can be likened to a criminal gang as well.

They really think that majority of Nigerians reason like them.

Nonsense
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Balingz: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
u
You are harsh o
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by gaby(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
More suspects have been arrested in connection with the April 5 Offa bank robberies during which[b] nine policemen and 33 persons were killed[/b]. The wanted criminals were apprehended by the operatives of the Intelligence Response Team led by a Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, have arrested.

The additional suspects were apprehended in Kwara, Oyo and Kogi states and were assisting the police to track down other I

The latest suspects belonged to the Michael Adikwu’s gang, the dismissed policeman and an ex-convict. He actually led our men to the hideout of the men where they were arrested, according to reports.

The suspects, it was gathered, would soon be brought to Abuja and paraded before the media.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/police-arrest-more-offa-robbery-offa-robbery-suspects.html

Nine policemen and 33 persons like say the Police men no be persons. Make una sha continue dey blog and report.

Check out my amazing story on my siggy
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Psoul(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uteghe:
cheesy cheesy ...and his T shirt has the inscription "JUST FUCKING DICK"!?

Just Sucking Dick. He will suck it in the prisons. Heartless dick sucker.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
babzo:

And you think God cant catch you?
Has God caught shekau the boko haram chief commander? undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by justseyi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Great news. Let them begin the trial process please.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Psoul(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
denkyw:

Lol....I just dey laf u. Abba Kyria go just dey inside his shrine dey conjure you and u won't even know wetin go carry u out from ur hideout until Abba and his boys gpo capture u like a sick bird. That is the time ur eye go clear.
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Goridoe(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:
They don't look alike.

Lol fishy something!!!

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by remi1444: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who say JUST FVCKING DICK on his teeshirt?
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Psoul:

Lol....I just dey laf u. Abba Kyria go just dey inside his shrine dey conjure you and u won't even know wetin go carry u out from ur hideout until Abba and his boys gpo capture u like a sick bird. That is the time ur eye go clear.
Guy forget voodoo and let's be real, before this people go get those CCTV footages I done already commot this country. The robbers are really foolish, robbing the bank without a mask is the first pointer.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
mumu... you go rob bank without a face mask?? what did you think the cameras there are for?? some people's foolishness dey irritate me sometimes... Aboki.. common go serve your life imprisonment for kirikiri prison osiso!!!(considering y'all committed a lot of murder during the operation)... ewu Hausa!!!
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Spackow: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
This person arrested doesn't look like the guy with the gun.
( 1)narrow face/ squarish face.
(2)high hairline/widow's peak.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Boss347(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
It’s getting more interesting. Michael Adikwu had been out of the story for a while. Is he still alive?
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
lazy bastards
Re: Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos by GavelSlam: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
It appears some people are unhappy he was caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.