Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (338 Views)

DSS Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | Best Guide / Apply Now: American University Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 by Tonila101: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Airtel Nigeria is proud to celebrate its milestones and efforts towards achieving robust and extensive network coverage across the country for both voice and data services. Airtel Nigeria has invested enormous resources to the upgrading of its network infrastructure and has made significant CAPEX (capital expenditure) investment towards improving network quality. Currently, Airtel Nigeria has the widest and largest 3.75G coverage in the country.

We are recruiting to fill the following position;... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/airtel-recruitment/

(1) (Reply)

Face Of The World Organisation Presents NIGERIA-ASIA WEEK 2018. / Complete Guide On How To Start A Snail Farm / I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.