Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,926 members, 6,688,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 04:00 PM

My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child (275 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child by hearthdesire: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
HI GUD PPL I HV A PROBLEM I HV BEEN 4 yrs in a relationship with my gf n we got 2 years baby girl so 2 months ago I went to visit my gf in the house which we built togeda bcz she move out from her parent's house den she didn't even wait 4 a minute for me to sit or hug the child, she called me in the room n confessed to me that the child I HV been supporting 2 years isn't mine she cheated on me wen............
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/14/my-fiance-told-me-im-not-the-father-of-our-only-child/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Have Sex With A Graphic Designer / Mark Zuckerberg To Buy Linkedin's Contender,wotalentno. / 9 Reasons Why Men Cheat: It’s Not Really What You Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.