Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child (330 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Told Me I'm Not The Father Of Our Only Child by hearthdesire: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
HI GUD PPL I HV A PROBLEM I HV BEEN 4 yrs in a relationship with my gf n we got 2 years baby girl so 2 months ago I went to visit my gf in the house which we built togeda bcz she move out from her parent's house den she didn't even wait 4 a minute for me to sit or hug the child, she called me in the room n confessed to me that the child I HV been supporting 2 years isn't mine she cheated on me wen............
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/14/my-fiance-told-me-im-not-the-father-of-our-only-child/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Why Marraige Couples Are Having Few Children / Mark Zuckerberg To Buy Linkedin's Contender,wotalentno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.