Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (54600 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
People wey no get sense..bitterness has covered their brain.
Slim101:
With all the Buhari this, Jonathan that rants...
This is hero Jonathan and Mama Gumsu in his hay day.... I wonder how many children of hate on this thread brought the roof down then.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by nezer83: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
One thing Buhari will do in his second term is to also honour the Abacha and pay back Abacha kindness to him.
Nairaland should mark this!!
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by gberra: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm quite aware that Soyinka met with Baba and tried brokering peace between Nigeria and biafra and was thrown in jail for that. But baba was heading the western front at that time and chose to support the north. He could have brokered peace but instead reported Soyinka which led to his arrest. Igbos know of the bigger backstabbing OK so don't blame them for not trusting your people much.
I didn't expect the littlest of sense from that brain of yours, anyways. Your grandma's diary is the wrongest source of a true account of the civil war...
It was too little too late for a peace deal after Ojukwu had fired the first shot at Ore.

-truth burns

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by CSTR1003: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Slim101:
With all the Buhari this, Jonathan that rants...
This is hero Jonathan and Mama Gumsu in his hay days.... I wonder how many children of hate on this thread brought the roof down then.
Jonathan was not hypocritical enough to give abiola a GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by kolmart: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria at it again see a "thief daughter" raised her mouth to our Global Professor
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
When Abacha eventually appointed him as Executive Chairman of PTF he didn't take any salary because he said it would be unethical to draw benefits from two sources from same Federal Govt.

Though he is not perfect,i will always respect Buhari for his low affinity to crazy wealth.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

Which ignominy?

The president said abacha built roads and schools.

Which ignominy are you talking about?

Olodo, don't you know abacha died with prostitutes?
Is there anything more ignominious than an old man dying like that?

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Toks2008(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
middlebelter:

I feel so upset by the comments of this Abacha daughter that I wanted to reply her directly on her Facebook page only to find out it's not possible.

I wish someone can help us draw her attention and members of thier family to people's reaction to her very insensitive comment on this platform.
For the purpose of record and avoidance of doubt, Abacha commited some of the following offences against Nigeria and if his daughter thinks they are free from the sins of thier father, my advice for them is to repent and ask for forgiveness of sins:

Abacha government sponsored state terrorism against her citizens, especially against NADECO, we vividly remember the attack on late Payment Abraham Adesanya and his bullet riddled vehicle, Kudirat Abiola was not that lucky, she died as a result of the attack. Ashiwaju Tinubu ran away from the country.

Abacha looted the country dry and deprived the country of viable project. Yes, the man claimed Nigeria has no money to complete the Ajaokuta Iron and Steel Industry, that made the USSR construction company to abadon the project, twenty years down the line, we are still recovering some of the loots, indeed, the AGF said another $500m is being expected to be returned, yet what we need to complete the project that could have generated thousands of jobs and been a bedrock of our industry is just about $500m . Now that didn't include the one that has been recovered, imagine the one that hasn't be traced? No wonder Abacha's BV wife said her family can't be as poor as Dangote. Now this Gumsu Danni Abacha is certainly proud of this legacy?

I read in wall that her father didn't do anything wrong to the Yorubas? She must be completely devoid of any knowledge of history if she is too young to understand what happened then. IBB at least told us the reason he did not handle over to MKO was because some powerful people will kill him and MKO. Do we need to go far to know that powerful person is her father, IBB retired all senior officer but left only Abacha to take over from Sonekan. Soyinka's comments is not about your father's tribe, it is about his wickedness. Your father hanged the Ken Saro Wiwa group despite all appeal. Your father made us to live in fear.If Nigerian about the age of 30years are allowed to vote on who the consider to be the most wicked past leader of this country,you can be sure he will have no rival in winning that title. Can't you see how Nigerian celebrated his demise? Although I considered it absurd as a person.

Abacha used his office to favour the north more than the south. Yes, am from political north but that's is the truth. Imagine after creating more state from Kano, he increased the local government in the state to 44 as against what Lagos that has more population . Check out the projects executed under PTF chaired by Buhari under Abacha, more than 80%are in the North.

Abacha placed embargo on employment yet he stifled inflow of foreign investment into the country, as a young graduate then, we were not given job under Abacha

Quite insightful.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by gberra: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
ACHILLES45:

ey ey ey hold it there bro.
suffered, who suffered. Hahaha.
I least expected those your utterances to come out of an afonja demons mandible.
afonjas are a typical example of a three headed dragon snake. Very corny set of people.
my dear, you can learn from history or look up to your lord tifnubu to learn the truth.
A pig is grunting

-truth burns
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by CSTR1003: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
oyb:

Olodo, don't you know abacha died with prostitutes?
Is there anything more ignominious than an old man dying like that?
The president, the commander in chief, the so-called anti corruption czar, the best president ever according to some people said that after proper analysis, abacha did not steal ,but built hospitals and roads.

Are we to now believe you instead of our president?

If that is the case, then our president is a fraud, and regional blocs that votes and support him are irredeemably stupid or unscrupulous themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

I didn't expect the littlest of sense from that brain of yours, anyways. Your grandma's diary is the wrongest source of a true account of the civil war...
It was too little too late for a peace deal after Ojukwu had fired the first shot at Ore.

-truth burns
Enlighten me on the truth please, as our historic books have turn grandma's diary.

#TruthLiberates.

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by excel101(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu you can see how backward your father took this country to. The children of the late dark goggle general should hold their heads in shame. Just imagine Abacha's loot is still being recovered from over 10yrs ago till date, the recent about $500M just this month. In short Gumsu, you should shut your dirty mouth. Your father was a mad man, thief, and criminal. Please don't ever try to defend that bastard of your father again.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

A pig is grunting

-truth burns

A vulture is mining skulls

lies scorches!!

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by kinguwem: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mind your language young lady so that you don't heap curses on your head. The truth is bitter but must be told by the brave. Prof. Wole Soyinka is a respected academic who is a symbol of democracy in Nigeria. The late Gen. Sani Abacha is part of the dark history of military dictatorship in Nigeria.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thank God say no be igbo make that the statement if not ndi afonja for dey dance around for this thread like the sophicated morons that they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by gberra: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Enlighten me on the truth please, as our historic books have turn grandma's diary.

#TruthLiberates.
How shall we enlighten a heart made of hate?

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by efighter: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nukilia:
Bastard child! Because Nigerians have refused to stone you and your family to death for the cruelty done against this nation. I wonder why Nigerians keep supporting these criminals undecided

She is not a bastard. That is where you got it wrong. If a father is a wicked dog and a heartless murderer, a true daughter should be senseless, shameless and wicked also. So, she is the true daughter of her wicked father. Very soon, she will be joining her father in hell.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by farem: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
OneCorner:
Fulani girl so versed in yoruba

I don't know you observe that too. She wrote flawless Yoruba language here.

I think Yoruba language is fast becoming the national language of the elites

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by anibi9674: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
princeadams11:

This prayer shall fall back on you. Amen
if my father is a killer that killed people indiscriminately and brought tears upon various people let it befall me but if not let the sickness of gehaza be your portion, let evil not depart your family , let your family members die in their prime, let no one that pisset against the wall eat the fruit of his labour you shall build and another shall inhabit. the curses in deut 28 shall befall your family. Amen.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

How shall we enlighten a heart made of hate?

-truth burns
I personally think tribalism won't get us far. Too bad social media is not a tool used in instigating tribalistic insults.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by Iceberg3: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu pity ewedus nah,haba!

Westbestside:
Your useless father is already burning in hell. Useless daughter of a wicked father.
haba,see painment o!
lols

so Gumsu call ewedu soyinka "mad cow",after vanguard dished out Sophisticated Morons"?

Chai! Connies don suffa grin

lzaa immhotep onyeoga

RONALDOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by DeWorlex45(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
Its normal for Gumsu to defend her dad. The fool here is ajayi temitope. Wish i can see him and gv him a nice brain resetting slap
Bros easy nah, that ''Brain re-setting slap'' really got me laughing out loud, chaii, una get mouth i swear,. LMAO..
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
meccuno:
to even think that this post hasn't gotten to 3000 pages beats my imagination. assuming she was igbo, those monikers that only comment on igbo related threads would have been vibrating like well fed turkeys. guess its not the tribe they love to hate.

Your own problem and which may eventually consume you, is tribal jingoism.
The unfortunate label on your binocular is "Tribalism". It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by poseidon12: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu Abacha is a fool, feeding fat on the billions her father stole from Nigeria. She should hide her head in shame.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by gberra: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I personally think tribalism won't get us far. Too bad social media is not a tool used in instigating tribalistic insults.

Preach.
Where were you when Ochereome Nnanna needed you?

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by unmask: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The harsh reality is Abacha still enjoys wide support in the north and is seen as a hero.
the harsh reality is everywhere...... don't say it like it's in the north only....thieves are loved in all geographical locations
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu, the shameless, uncouth and il-mannered daughter of Nigeria's Idi Amin Dada, a ravenous despot, a goggled wicked, illiterated tyrant, must be on a weed. By the way, what's the meaning of "Abacha" ? That must be from the animal jungle.
Your father represented everything evil in this country, a stigma and sad comment on his family.
Your father made himself a tin god, killing other people's fathers and mothers at will but the living God showed His hatred for your father my smiting him in a useless way - dieing in the arms of a prostitute.
Part of his stigma on your family and the seat was to be the first to die in power.
He was the first head of state whose dead was a cause for jubilation across the nation.
You should forever hide your heads in shame if you had any iota of shame and dignity.
The daughter of a terrible man of evil.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by MrCEO69(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
akchigeorge:
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
if eventually u get employee try learning new skills, go beyond computer literate and dive into programming..
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow by babalonimi: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
I wish nigeria s a sane con3,u shld b in jail by now wit ur family members!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.