Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State (14921 Views)

Why Ex-Governor Yari Was In The Security Meeting With Buhari & Governors / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Yankee101: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
When you were following Buhari upandan you no know say wahala dey your house
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by bobnatlo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm!!!
The more reason y we must restructure this nation
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by chosenwan1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do our polithievians know that word 'resign', let alone do it. In a normal country, a governor will resign at once since he can't do the basic thing
Viktom:
pls resign and let's hear word, next news pls
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
He stop short of telling us that the president directive means nothing to the security agencies. Failure everywhere.
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
deluxegift:
Governor of Zamfara State, Abdul’aziz Yari, said he had no control over security machinery in the state, causing him to drop his responsibility as Chief Security Officer of the state .

The Governor, Speaking to newsmen in Talata-Mafara on Friday, Yari said that his decision stemmed from the seeming helplessness of the state government and the people over recurring killings in the state.

He deplored the prevailing situation where as the chief security officer of the state, he could not take decisions on strategies for protecting the state and its people, and had it implemented.

“We have been facing serious security challenges over the years, but in spite of being governor and Chief Security Officer of the state, I cannot direct security officers on what to do nor sanction them when they err.

“As Chief Security Officer, the nomenclature in just a name,” he said. The governor lamented that it was disheartening that killings in the state had continued in spite of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s order to security agencies to end the incessant blood-letting across the country.
source
https://globalsentinelng.com/2018/06/15/i-can-no-longer-secure-the-state-zamfara-governor/
At least Change and APCheat have come to Zamfara Kaliphate.

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy roger3d imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=doctokwus post=68509040] You cannot secure the state,but are still canvassing for a 2nd term for a president whose constitutional responsibility it is to secure the state,but who has failed woefully in that regard.
Imagine the hypocrisy.
Shameless breed of people!
[/quote. Hypocrisy at its Peak. He would have being saying something different if it is a president from another party. The same people that were shouting Clueless during the last election have lost their voices. Shame.
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by iskaya(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
I real feel for you ,you know what to do but u can not do it ,is only Jehovah that can do any thing he want with out any power stopping Him
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigeria is worse than animals kingdom. Nigeria is called a zoo for a reason.

All the zoo politicians came to government to steal from idiots called themselves masses and sycophants, legally.

Buhari APC are taking over states judiciaries and states house of assembly, technically.

As for southeast and south south politicians who are conniving with terrorists from north to massacring unarmed Indeginous People Of Biafra (IPOB), your days to cry for freedom is near.

Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Primebuilders(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
These guys know what they are doing. It's part of the plan. If you check very well the part they're attacking is a Christian dominated area. They want to destroy any trace of them from zamfara by instilling fear on them and they will tKe over the land
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Toni19: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sir, you have no brain. If one of your children is slaughtered, I think you will know what to do.
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by okwabayi(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Yet for whatever reason he will rather die than step down for someone more competent to take over.
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Accept Aburi Accord, una said no. Okay
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by oyeb15: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
one of d dumbest governors in Nigeria. Na him attribute Lassa fever that ravage his people then to d sins of his people. Big head no b brain.
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
It doesn't take God anything to make a fool out of someone
Re: Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
No wonder Abokis want to kill themselves for Aso Rock to have absolute power to control every pin in Nigeria. Restructuring is the goal to rescue this failed nation. Anybody against it either is the person lazy or tribal religiously biased.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late / EndSARS: Lagos Sets Up ₦200m Compensation Fund For Police Brutality Victims / This Crazy Mansion Is One Of The Wonders Of Anambra Young Billionaires (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.