Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend (1313 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2007
My ex boyfriend always comes around to me, always wants to know whats happening in my family, with friends, social life and more especially in my love life. (like where does my new boyfriend come from) and all that. but each time i try to ask him of his new relationship, he will stand up to go.

Please what does this guy wants from me?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by sexlover: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
Well, it depends on the way the relationship ended. If u guys ended it as friends, you can still relate with him without attaching any strings. It will show maturity.

On the otherhand, if you guys ended it because of jealousy, half truths, hearsays, cheating or one person feeling he/she is 2 much for the other, chances are that the chips are down and maybe a realisation that wrong perception and judgement was employed in terminating the relationship: a reconciliation might be in the offing.

Whatever the case may be, two wrongs don't make a right. I believe u should still carry on as if u're unperturbed about him visiting you and all. Also, whenever he visits, make it a point of duty to subtly introduce your new boyfriend into your every conversation. This is to see if he is jealous or wants you back.

The bottom line is love. If love is involved, it will bring him back to you.

Many times you don't know the value of a person till u lose him/her
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
Get urself a ferocious Rottweiler to handle the goon. angry
U can borrow mine. grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by SweetT1: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Bolarge
Where are you in Ibadan My ex fiancee works at a bank in Ibadan.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2007
I don't grab.
U tryn' to hook us up or som'n?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
thats what i wanted to ask
sweet T
are u trying to hook him up with ur ex fiancee?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by Jossidu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
I think the guy still loves u, or late me say likes you, come to think of it, where do u guys meet to discuss all these things,because if its he's house wink,that means there is something your heart hasnt told u.
Sexlover has said it all, get all your facts from there, but u got  to be careful before something that'll because third world war happens.

takia.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
Jossidu:

i said he comes to see me and not m going to see him.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by sagacious(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2007
, It depends on how u guys break up,if u are very interesting to be with ,he will keep on coming back to you ,it's from experience.But never say goodbye if you still want to try.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by iice(f): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2007
Either he still likes ya alot or he just wants to keep in touch as a friend. I think you shouldn't be bothered that much since you have a new man in your life.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2007
IICE

Thanks a lot but am not bordered at all. Am okey with my new guy
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by RuuDie(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2007
dat boy's lookin 2 make a come-back no 2 ways 'bout dis!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by SweetT1: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
@Bolarge
Grab or steal, i don't give rat a$$. She is history, i found someone more fantacious !! I'll hook you up if you want, only that she is money grabbing biaaatch !!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by SweetT1: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
@joyblink
You are only 19 and you changing men like flavor, why don't you take a little break and figure life out first. I go tell papa for village o !
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by manntee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
:-x :-x :-x undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
Sweet T:

@joyblink
You are only 19 and you changing men like flavor, why don't you take a little break and figure life out first. I go tell papa for village o !

exactly wat i wanted to say lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by joyblinks(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
ugodaniel and sweet T.

u guys should please tell me. how many guys have i introduced to u as my boyfriend

my ex, was the first guy i ever dated.

so make ona no crucify me oh
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
joyblinks:

ugodaniel and sweet T.

u guys should please tell me. how many guys have i introduced to u as my boyfriend

my ex, was the first guy i ever dated.

so make ona no crucify me oh

grin grin grin nobody's crucifying you baby, just pointing out some salient points cool
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by iice(f): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2007
Dating two guys your whole life (upto this point) apparantly makes you someone who changes men like shoes. Forget that men go through women like water, but oh yeah i forgot, its the double standard and of course a man's opinion is all that matters. . .
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
, and the story continues
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by goldenray(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
The Paraga is still in full control and he knows it!!!ugodaniel grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by ugodaniel(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
goldenray:

The Paraga is still in full control and he knows it!!!ugodaniel grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by goldenray(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
Get yourself a ferocious Rottweiler to handle the goon.
U can borrow mine.
Bolarge, bolarge, aint you so witty! sad
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by puker(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2007
The guy is missing the puking. He just come around to see if he could get you involved.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2007
puker:

The guy is missing the puking. He just come around to see if he could get you involved.

Talk it again!!!!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by manntee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2007
sorry but i must ask, is it the same person complainin about her boyfrend was having lovetexts on his phone?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend by cecipopula(f): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
no i don't think so, the one complaining about love text is linktedy while the other one is joyblink so u can see they are not the same, well i quess they are friends anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Some Guys Are Really Stupid......read This!! / Why Hook Up With Man Even When You Know The Man Is Already Hooked-up???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.