Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (53968 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by coputa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:

It is Benin Republic and Chad the money is going to, not Borno. Howbmuch do they generate? How many people pay tax in Borno? Do you think Borno is Lagos where tax is taken seriously?

These are empty words, where are the numbers to back them up? What is their IGR? State that cannot survive without government input is what you are telling me about.

Implement Resource Control today and Borno will be on life support
Niger Delta oil is drying up,oil is gradually becoming useless without anything to show,because your leaders in your oil rich region stole all the proceed.Borno has food(agriculture)which can never run dry,so they have a stable and self sustaining economy than the Niger delta states where we have lazy youths that roam the streets who are not ready to work.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by lascopes(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Follygunners:

...and why do we need to know? You must have an inferiority complex issue. angry Fvck off! angry

Ahn ahn smh shocked
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Kyllahmc(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
mehn see as the girl on the right just fine anyhow!?damn!!! which kind beauty be this one nii??
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
coputa:
Niger Delta oil is drying up,oil is gradually becoming useless without anything to show,because your leaders in your oil rich region stole all the proceed.Borno has food(agriculture)which can never run dry,so they have a stable and self sustaining economy than the Niger delta states where we have lazy youths that roam the streets who are not ready to work.
LOL...so, it is Borno that exports almajiris across the country that has youths ready to work?

Talk from now till tomorrow, Borno is still a poor state with poor people. Far poorer than those lazy Niger Delta youths, and the IGR says so. That is all we know, not all these fairytales you're spinning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by zudozz: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
our money joor!!
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by diamond88: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
MY dad is richer though
Can I reach you
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Jamariwolff(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
diamond88:

Can I reach you
no
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
These are the Nigerians
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Trust77: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Those girls pussy go clean
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by ahiboilandgas: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2018
coputa:
Borno state serves as boundary with Benin republic and Chad where the bulk of the food you consumes in your oil rich southern states comes from.do you know how much hthey generates as taxes from these activities.don't also forget that oil exploration is going on in the chad basin of which taxes is paid to the state government,shell,Mobil,chevron has their base there.
u just an idoit ..the north has over 10 m out of school almajiri and 80 percent poverty rate ...kana da hankali kuwa it impossible to make such wealth within such p0verty only by fait of military president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by ufuosman(m): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2018
When the money is dere, no shaking
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by fojeakhena(m): 3:26am On Jun 16, 2018
South South money. Meanwhile the owners of the environment where these oil wells are situated are languishing in abject poverty.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Natilolo(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Money they say it's the root of all evil ...hmmmmm this to me does not look anything close to evil at all but good all the way.. cheesy

Enjoy ladies is your time ..

My time is close.

Damn money is good.
It is not money that is the root of evil but the love of it. The bible said so in the book of Timothy.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by beehollah: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Money they say it's the root of all evil ...hmmmmm this to me does not look anything close to evil at all but good all the way.. cheesy

Enjoy ladies is your time ..

My time is close.

Damn money is good.

The Love of money not just money. Money answereth all things
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no please
ehh chop ur daddies billion alone Na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by EternalTruths: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Our Oil Money from NigerDelta talking here...!

While the owners are wallowing in abject Poverty and pollution of environment.

Parrot of the Northern Cabal' Keyamo and Oshomole won't see this.....

CSTR1003

Xander85

Any NigerDeltan opposing Biafra, needs to have his or her head examined for foolishness.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Our Oil Money from NigerDelta talking here...!

While the owners are wallowing in abject Poverty and pollution of environment.

Parrot of the Northern Cabal' Keyamo and Oshomole won't see this.....
The same PEOPLE from Niger Delta messed up the region all these years.
1. NigerDelta has produced more ministers of Petroleum, yet nothing has happened.

2. ROADS were awarded to Godsday ORUBEBE, how far, how well.
3. ODI in Bayelsa got 32Billion from GEJ as.compensation, so far what the cash was done with remains a mystery....

4. As at 2013, Bayelsa still got 17 Billion Naira monthly allocation from the FEDERAL government for just 8 Local Government Areas of the state, yet nothing to show.....

5. DIEZIANI ALLISON hails from Bayelsa state, her small village is more deplorable than Syria. She couldn't even construct a 500meter length bridge across a Small River in her community.

6. Ateke Tom is now a revered AMANYANABO in the Riverine

7. The list is endless....and heartbreaking.
I have always said it countless times, that I will always prefer COMMON SENSE/ WISDOM to an Oil Tanker being driven by someone that lacks common sense.

1 Like

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by SailorXY: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2018
jacyhelen:

the poor radical muslim will never love this..To the its always Haram but the educated ones will always flex.
Religion both xtanity and islam is made for Poorrest set of people.
Christianity is not a religion. Take note.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by diamond88: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by dajoaneke(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
madridguy:
How can I get the contact of the one with gooble grin
Guy, find how to make this money and more prettier girls will be at your disposal.
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by diamond88: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by vertueptime: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2018
koffsman:

Bros am sure u are living at the back of Naija they are using our oil money to buy private jet u are saying emoney and p square are showing us rubbish bros Dem hustle reach there without stealing oil money Dats legit even tho Dem sef don dey chop out of the money now but this ain't class this is our money being spent by Modafuckers Dem go observe fast do Saudi Arabia weytin do pple wey fast for Naija will there prayers not be answered or Dem no go make heaven bros no provoke me ooo

Let me explain to the ignorants how it works, ppl apply for oil license and if approved work joint venture with the FG, tax of petroleum is 95%of profit, plus the share of the FG, its purely biz, if not for them the oil wells wld b there idle, so its not ur oil money. If u like get a good company with capacity and apply
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by vertueptime: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is no class in corruption and exploitation.

I value and respect a psquare than an indimi.

If i ask u to prove how they are corrupt ul start beating around d bush, legitimate biz is diff from stealing,its just that some ppl are more previledge than others
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by initiate: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Oil bunkerer
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by BanevsJoker(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
madridguy:
How can I get the contact of the one with gooble grin
Is that a word?
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by koffsman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
vertueptime:

Let me explain to the ignorants how it works, ppl apply for oil license and if approved work joint venture with the FG, tax of petroleum is 95%of profit, plus the share of the FG, its purely biz, if not for them the oil wells wld b there idle, so its not ur oil money. If u like get a good company with capacity and apply

I would have liked your words but actually let me quote you LET ME EXPLAIN TO THE IGNORANTS. guy it's wrong you can share an educative idea in the right way but ur choice of word makes me shake my head for u because ur are privilege to information not every one is privileged too so bro apply sense Wen next u wanna dish out advice
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by vertueptime: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
koffsman:

I would have liked your words but actually let me quote you LET ME EXPLAIN TO THE IGNORANTS. guy it's wrong you can share an educative idea in the right way but ur choice of word makes me shake my head for u because ur are privilege to information not every one is privileged too so bro apply sense Wen next u wanna dish out advice

Oya no vex
Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by koffsman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
vertueptime:

Oya no vex

No issue boss

1 Like

Re: Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by tck2000(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2020
safarigirl:
And na these ones some people will be celebrating

Maiduguri billionaire, what has he done for the ravaged Borno state? Yet, their children will be splashing photos all over social media as if their father's money is pure

All these ones no better pass yahoo and ritual money las las. They should be castigated in equal light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.