Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi (2297 Views)

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley / "Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by iGist: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday got into a fight with actress Juliet Ibrahim after the former got a very hot slap from Comedian, Woli Arole during a movie.

The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

Juliet Ibrahim wrote;

Stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time,

"I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”,

However, Nkechi replied;

"With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me Slap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho❤"

Well Juliet Ibrahim fired back at her after she called her an Idiot.

Nkechi has now apologized to Juliet saying she was emotional and she allowed her emotions get the best of her. But hasn't react to her apology.

Woli Arole finally wrote;

@nkechiblessingsunday I can't wait to act with you again. More REAL!!!!!!.

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hot-slap-saga-cant-wait-act-woli-arole-tells-nkechi-blessing

Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by iGist: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
sad
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wft! What kinda mustache is that? undecided
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
If nah me this guy slap ehhhh hmmmm if I know slap am back make I know waiting cause am
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
grin A relaxed one i think
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Dreyl(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
I know you somewhere right
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dreyl:
Um, I dunno. You tell me?
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dreyl:

Just Negodu angry

Instead of you to say "fine girl i like you talk your own" you are there talking long story! angry angry
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by LesbianBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:

This girl see your yellow fine face angry

1 Like

Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by RemedyLab: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2018
cool
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
grin A relaxed one i think
Lol, maybe!

1 Like

Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by RexKexMilannn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
mhizenugu:
Don't you think you are being stubborn for the wrong cause, Mae?
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
Don't you think you are being stubborn for the wrong cause, Mae?
Hey, I've told you several times.. stop calling me MAE.
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by RexKexMilannn(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hey, I've told you several times.. stop calling me MAE.
Will you calm down, please?

What has me referring to you as "Mae" got to do with anything?
Mail me your digits as soon as you get this mention. I believe we're too mature to be acting all up.
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
Will you calm down, please?

What has me referring to you as "Mae" got to do with anything?
Mail me your digits as soon as you get this mention. I believe we're too mature to be acting all up.
Smh, why are you so mean? I don't like the way you talk to me on here.. gosh!
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by RexKexMilannn(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
mhizenugu:
Smh, why are you so mean? I don't like the way you talk to me on here.. gosh!
Honestly mae, I find your stubbornness frustrating.
I cannot come and die for your digit's sake. But i will get them eventually. Even if I'll have to get harassed, frustrated, and insulted some more...
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
Honestly mae, I find your stubbornness frustrating.
I cannot come and die for your digit's sake. But i will get them eventually. Even if I'll have to get harassed, frustrated, and insulted some more...
Lol, I never insulted you,. And if I did m sorry. Didn't mean that way.
Re: Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi by RexKexMilannn(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol, I never insulted you,. And if I did m sorry. Didn't mean that way.
mae... how you?

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React / 56-year-old ‘sexy Grandpa’ With 22 Kids, 21 Baby Mamas, 1 Grand Child Trends (ph / Juliet Ibrahim Sister, Nadia Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.