Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka (1788 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by SamAzing: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow - Politics - Nairaland

“... i may have my short comings etc. but i love to respect and be respected.“

The above is what the last lines of Gumsu Sagesse Abacha’s Facebook bio reads.

Sagesse, you have not only defiled the reciprocal rule of respect which you so much adore as it’s obvious in your bio, but you’ve also embarked on a journey of the fugitives and vagabonds which is paved with brim stones of destruction.

I make this statement in lieu of your recent reaction to a post by one Ajayi Temitope on Professor Wole Soyinka’s opinion on President Muhammadu Buhari’s perception of your father; Late Gen. Sani Abacha.

I am not here to address the position of the write up neither do I seek to redress your lack of understanding especially as it’s obvious you’re not in search of it.
I seek to let you know that you’ve violated grossly, the averagely expected attitude of a well bred Nigerian to an elderly one. How dare you refer to an elderly Statesman as a Cow?
How dare you refer to Professor Wole as a wicked old hawk?
You even found it so pleasant and sensationally appealing to tag him an ‘Olori buruku’. Ahah!!
Haba!! Even if you never experienced any form of cultured upbringing at home, the only school which you attended being a military secondary school (Command Secondary School) should have at least instilled some morals and sense of discipline no matter how minute in you. If this had been done, I believe Nigeria will be free from experiencing such an unfortunate incidence of this nature which you’ve headlined with top notch gladness.

Your words are those that a mad man should read and senses should befall him to blast you as a crude human being which you painted yourself to be.

Your display of shambolic disgust should be ones only a retard who had no access to civility in any form should offer only at their most insane moments.

I give no care to what many Nigerians are saying currently about your statement ranging from the opinions that you should never even raise a public brow due to what’s perceived of your socio-political background which for ages to come, many won’t forgive. I believe you have your right to the freedom of expression and you should not be deprived of it in any way. However, I should point it to you that where your freedom to freely express yourself ends, is where Professor Wole Soyinka’s right to self dignity begins. And going by this, you have greatly breached the laws of humans recognizing such and even the law of God which expects that honor must be adored to whom such is due.
To this end, you have not displayed any form of sanity expected of human relations.
Your case is though not free of amends as you still have the same media you engaged to display a public character rascality to tender an unreserved apology to the person whom you so attacked.

I wish you patience to be able to distill the message in this piece and wisdom to go about your apology as necessary even as I remind you of the words of Bernard Kelvin Clive:
“The fact that social media has leveled the playing field doesn't offer you the right to disrespect the elderly”.

Good evening!
Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by bedspread: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Watch Out!!!
YOU WILL SOON HEAR THAT HER ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!
Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by Jax1: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
SamAzing:
Re: Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow - Politics - Nairaland

“... i may have my short comings etc. but i love to respect and be respected.“

The above is what the last lines of Gumsu Sagesse Abacha’s Facebook bio reads.

Sagesse, you have not only defiled the reciprocal rule of respect which you so much adore as it’s obvious in your bio, but you’ve also embarked on a journey of the fugitives and vagabonds which is paved with brim stones of destruction.

I make this statement in lieu of your recent reaction to a post by one Ajayi Temitope on Professor Wole Soyinka’s opinion on President Muhammadu Buhari’s perception of your father; Late Gen. Sani Abacha.

I am not here to address the position of the write up neither do I seek to redress your lack of understanding especially as it’s obvious you’re not in search of it.
I seek to let you know that you’ve violated grossly, the averagely expected attitude of a well bred Nigerian to an elderly one. How dare you refer to an elderly Statesman as a Cow?
How dare you refer to Professor Wole as a wicked old hawk?
You even found it so pleasant and sensationally appealing to tag him an ‘Olori buruku’. Ahah!!
Haba!! Even if you never experienced any form of cultured upbringing at home, the only school which you attended being a military secondary school (Command Secondary School) should have at least instilled some morals and sense of discipline no matter how minute in you. If this had been done, I believe Nigeria will be free from experiencing such an unfortunate incidence of this nature which you’ve headlined with top notch gladness.

Your words are those that a mad man should read and senses should befall him to blast you as a crude human being which you painted yourself to be.

Your display of shambolic disgust should be ones only a retard who had no access to civility in any form should offer only at their most insane moments.

I give no care to what many Nigerians are saying currently about your statement ranging from the opinions that you should never even raise a public brow due to what’s perceived of your socio-political background which for ages to come, many won’t forgive. I believe you have your right to the freedom of expression and you should not be deprived of it in any way. However, I should point it to you that where your freedom to freely express yourself ends, is where Professor Wole Soyinka’s right to self dignity begins. And going by this, you have greatly breached the laws of humans recognizing such and even the law of God which expects that honor must be adored to whom such is due.
To this end, you have not displayed any form of sanity expected of human relations.
Your case is though not free of amends as you still have the same media you engaged to display a public character rascality to tender an unreserved apology to the person whom you so attacked.

I wish you patience to be able to distill the message in this piece and wisdom to go about your apology as necessary even as I remind you of the words of Bernard Kelvin Clive:
“The fact that social media has leveled the playing field doesn't offer you the right to disrespect the elderly”.

Good evening!

Don't forget wole soyinka called someone's wife shepopotemus... U see life's cool when you aren't facing the heat

2 Likes

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by scribble: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jax1:

Don't forget wole soyinka called someone's wife shepopotemus... U see life's cool when you aren't facing the heat

Na because abacha no do birthday party for am

Amaechi do party for am, come dey help him pikin so he is a selective critique

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by dodelight(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
So Typical! Like Buhari like Abacha, like their offsprings.

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by dodelight(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jax1:

While I'm don't support that name-calling of that someone's wife, at least that someone's wife was not older than Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by Jax1: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
dodelight:

While I'm don't support that name-calling of that someone's wife, at least that someone's wife was not older than Soyinka.

Name calling Is simply bad as bad can be.
It doesn't matter whether age is involved or not

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by Alariiwo: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gumsu is a little spoilt brat.. but I'm sure our Ipob brothers support her same way they supported her dictator father while he was alive.

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by ednut1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Entitled to her opinion posted on her page. How is it ur business
Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by meccuno: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
dodelight:

very easy for you to shift the goal post. petr cech

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by meccuno: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Gumsu is a little spoilt brat.. but I'm sure our Ipob brothers support her same way they supported her dictator father while he was alive.
if you had posted anything other than this i would be very surprised.

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by zombieHUNTER: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
That Temitope bastard need to be annihilated on any social forum ...

Someone should dig more on him
I need info about his persona

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by zombieHUNTER: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Alariiwo:

Like Buhari
Like supporters

Brainless entities
Abacha was not corrupt...... Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by chloride6: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Are we talking about the same man who died and everyone rejoiced?
Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by babeosisi: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
Watch Out!!!
YOU WILL SOON HEAR THAT HER ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!

I expect to hear that by the time I wake up tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rebuttal To Gumsu Abacha’s Comment On Professor Wole Soyinka by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018
If June 12 election wasn't annulled by the IBB led military juncta, maybe just maybe Abacha wouldn't have been the military head of state and Gumsu would have been known as a child of a retired military officer.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara APC Gov Candidate Escapes Assassination In Ilorin. / Tinubu To Sign Pact With Atiku - Twitter User / Buhari Is Dead Nnamdi KANU Affirms In Video Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.