Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... (435 Views)

How To Earn In Dollars Through Fiverr / How To Earn Money Online Through Google Admob / How To Make Money Online Through Leap Force Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... by Judytex: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
What Is Fiverr?,I will tell you what fiverr is. The best definition I can give to fiverr is that it’s a place where things are done for five dollars. it is a marketplace for gigs that are priced at $5. Essentially, you can sell and buy tasks for $5. So anyone can create a gig for small service on the site, and visitors can accept gigs as well. The price for each gig is fixed at five dollars. If you are a kid or a mum and you wanna make money from home, then I think fiverr should be your priority . You are being paid 4 dollars for each successful order you complete, though your gigs are listed as 5 dollars, but fiverr charges you a dollar for each gig. Many at times, I have heard people saying that fiverr is not really worth there time, but I am happy to tell you that, I know people who are making a living online with fiverr. In fact, one of my Boss, just bought a car from the money he made from fiverr. Lets do some calculations here, lets say you are getting 6 orders from your fiverr gig daily, then 6 *4 $ that’s, 24 $ daily and that will amount to 720 $ dollars, and its possible for you... http://www.treasurechannels.com/2018/06/10/what-is-fiverr/
Re: How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... by McOrezi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Okay so let's get down to fiverr.

I am Joseph, a young graduate who just completed service and has never been a fan of jobs. I started out here with questions about fiverr earlier this year but most of the tricks i saw and tried failed so i abandoned the account. By May this year, i opened another account and tried some new tricks after carefully studying fiverr algorithms for three months.
I made my first sale on the 23rd of may, second order followed early days of june. From then till now i have made $512 and the month is still counting.

If you are a graduate and have a few skills you can easily earn above 200k monthly as a side hustle. My whatsapp number is 0814 611..4008. You can contact me to learn more about gigs that sell, getting to level 1 seller, setting up your accounts, avoiding the don'ts of fiverr.

Next time i will be talking about common mistakes people make that causes account ban, no or low orders, low turn out, money conversion and withdrawal issues etc.

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of Incorporated Trustee / Bayelsa Youth Leadership Awards/international Youth Day Concert 2018 (2nd Edit / Top Places To Shop For Affordable Corporate Wears In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.