Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari (241 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari by 8Ebisco: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said his participation in this year’s Ramadan Fast has improved his health more than it was initially.

Mr Buhari stated this on Friday at his official residence in the Presidential Villa, Abuja when he played host to a delegation of federal capital territory (FCT) led by Mohammed Bello, the minister of FCT.

The president who said he could not participate in last year’s fast because he was away on health vacation noted that he did not want the situation to repeat itself this year hence his involvement this year.

In 2017, Buhari spent over 150 days in London, treating an undisclosed ailment. In 2018, He has also visited his London doctors on three known occasions.

“I’m very grateful to the ministers and church leadership that came to say happy Eid-Filtri to those of us that have been fasting,” he said.

“A lot of people asked me if on health grounds I could fast. I refused not to because I know the value in fasting, I cannot miss it once I can do it.

“Last year I didn’t because I was on health vacation but this year I have done it and I thank God because it has helped me to be healthier and also gave me the time that I need to attend to national issues.”

He told his guests to appeal to those in their constituencies to shun individualism and sectionalism.

He reiterated his position that Nigeria belongs to all, hence the need to salvage it together.

“Please, in your constituencies, emphasise what I said about 30 years ago. We don’t have another country except Nigeria we may as well remain here and salvage it together, there is nothing else we can do.

“Even those who left the country are now trying to come back because they are not wanted out there. I wish that all the resources they had then, had been deployed here… So, thank you very much and please, persuade your constituencies to work much harder away from individualism and sectionalism,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/ramadan-fast-i-am-healthier-now-buhari.html

Re: Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari by marooh: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Are u sick before?

Remember to take that ur yellow capsules cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign 2018 Budget Wednesday — Presidency / Ohafia Stakeholders Re-affirm Support For Abia Deputy Governor / #ironyofnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.