Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? (3403 Views)

Make Decent Living Trading Volatility / Best Advice If You Want To Make A Living Trading Forex / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by josephjboy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good day guys. I started trading binary early this year hoping to get outta poverty but my own case was a total mess. Lost all what I've struggled for many years and now I'm totally broke. Now my question here is Can someone really make a living trading binary option ? Please no insult guys we're all grown up men here. I strongly needs and help from any expert. God bless the rich more
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by Blakjay867: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Run for your life, binary trading is more or less like a scam, you will surely loose last last, google about its posibility and verify my claim

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by onibokun10(m): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Is binary trading same with forex trading
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by Fxmanager(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2018
onibokun10:
Is binary trading same with forex trading
No. The probability of success is greater in online foreign exchange trading, than binary options trading.
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by Fxmanager(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
josephjboy:
Good day guys. I started trading binary early this year hoping to get outta poverty but my own case was a total mess. Lost all what I've struggled for many years and now I'm totally broke. Now my question here is Can someone really make a living trading binary option ? Please no insult guys we're all grown up men here. I strongly needs and help from any expert. God bless the rich more
You should have invested that money in our currency portfolio management service, while learning first. As successful currency traders/analyst with over 10years experience in the online foreign exchange market, with a profitable trading strategy that has been tested and traded for over 5years, we don't even go near binary options, but you decide to dive into binary options without even a successful currency trading strategy, my guy, the possibility of you succeeding is very slim. Even with our success in online foreign exchange trading, we don't trade binary. Why? The bar of success is too high. we use this opportunity to advice you and any other trader/investor to first take advantage of our currency portfolio management service, and invest with us why learning, so that you don't loose your money, since you are yet to have the experience needed to trade your account on your own. Our target is an average monthly return of 10%+ to investors, after performance fees. Our currency portfolio management service is setup under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check our profile signature for the link to the performance page of our website, and also for our number, use it to call us or contact us on whatsapp.
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by THANKSGIVING17: 2:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Op

U can surely make money from binary, depending on your level of education concerning binary trading.

As for me, I use autorobot software which trades for me at any time of the day without doing any work at all.

So I don't need to have the knowledge of trading before earning daily on binary.

U can contact me through my signature for more info.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by shyboy187: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2018
THANKSGIVING17:
Op

U can surely make money from binary, depending on your level of education concerning binary trading.

As for me, I use autorobot software which trades for me at any time of the day without doing any work at all.

So I don't need to have the knowledge of trading before earning daily on binary.

U can contact me through my signature for more info.

Na so
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by mrdan(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
I believe it's possible to make a living through binary trading. But it needs lots and lots of training just like in Forex trading too. People lose funds also in forex trading because of inadequate training and others.

I've been on it for about 2yrs+, I've lost some funds too. Currently studying with blueskybinay (google them) and also going through the courses at babypips.com and at forexpeacearmy.com

I have also done researches online and found out that there are people making a living with both Binary and Forex trading but it did not come easy for them to do, but more people than them lose money because of the claim of fast money to be made.

Also in binary trading there are major issues with scam brokers. Binary.com seems to be good and there's a new broker using the ethereum blockchain that does not take deposit but uses the funds from your wallet, so your funds are safe and at your trading discretion. Read more and register at https://www.spectre.ai/?ref=cRejk

You can also check these sites for more research. https://www.thatsucks.com and http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
yes one can make but you need to understand the movement of the market or how it works and if you know how to read fx chart and candlesticks it will help you alot.you dont just go there and do guest work so you need more training before you can earn from that industry.SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by godwinweb(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Contact US for your binary trading script/website with automated SMS/email sender... Call or whatsapp p
090 60 141 365
josephjboy:
Re: Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alternately, If you need a tried and tested system of growing your money, instead of waiting for retirement annuity, then this is for you.
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money in trading before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
You can contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Analysis Of Stock Pick Alert / My 2017 Income Program / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.