Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (55127 Views)

Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Twitter lies. Don't believe any

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Me I believe ntemi.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by herich(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
tetula123:
nothing funny about this. dude was just being a kid.

modify
for all those calling me Mumu, a simple no I can't would have stopped all these. he intentionally did it so as to show off online..its not worth the stress to me.
What is this one saying.
What stress are you talking bout.
The guy already know his game plan....and was only playing along.
Like sey the said stress dey pain you?
Abi the girl na your sister.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by smeag0l(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
He even tried. At least he gave her enough transport money to get to where she'll receive sense. Is he running a charity?Some naija girls with their entitlement mentality sha. Next time she'll learn that that you have a hole in between your legs and two balls on your chest doesn't mean that youre entitled to handouts.
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahahahaha...

So, he sent her 50 naira? grin jezzzzu ! This guy is juz so hilarious.. grin

Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by balogunby(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Its better that way she won't ever ask any guy for money in her life.

There's this day a girl ask me for money and i ask about her boyfriend, she said she don't want to disturb her boyfriend for money.. ��

Wtf**[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Boyooosa(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
tetula123:
you not getting my point, I won't send if I were the one, a simple I can't give you does it for me, he sent her# 50...probably #52 bank charges..so who loosed?
To spend #102 on a fun for an average student that can afford it is not a bad idea bro. After all, he can also play a round of snooker game or ps2 with that #102.
My advice is anything you have the opportunity to catch fun, catch it like 2moro no dey, get vibes bro! Na fipa dem.dey call am for my side.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by nittroboy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy

Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by herich(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
martjay:
There is no civility in this action. There are polite ways to tell her no angry
If you think he is not polite, he must have seen the ugly part of these girls, that made him to be impolite
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by donbenie(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bryan12:
What's with the"Am I your boyfriend? " undecided
How can any right thinking person just chat you up out of nowhere and the next thing they are begging for money?..haba like the guyman said,let her locate her boyfriend..
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Bolaji38(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:
All he could afford cry
can u afford any?
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by fuckwell2080: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
@ndy87 and nwanyi those are hungry girls trying to play smart on guys you no that so I turn her around and satisfy her sexual urge so no long thing. @ndy87 dont pity me because I gave her sweet not pepper.@ nwanyi am not a small boy okay even my last born should be senior to you.what happen between me and the slay queen was about so man years ago when I was still a student as am married now with three lovely kids.I only shared my experience with a lazy slay queen so don't quote me wrong no offense.All the lazy girls stand up and work don't think ur pussy na ur ATM no na for pleasure so work and earn money don't be beggars no guy will like to marry a liability for a wife rather a hard working woman.I hope my sweet point is been understood. That is the real truth.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by MissRaine69(f): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
If she was so offended why did she not return the money??
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by fancy4eve(f): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ur frwnd does not hv a heart, I believe we all need each oda in 1way or d oda, He might b tinkn he's smart but I pray sumone does same to him wen he's in need.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Me I believe ntemi.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can see the feferity has reduced
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by P0intBlank(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
Now let me goan deposit 1k in my bank acct.... I can share that for 20 girls

Lol. E no go reach. You never factor bank transfer charges
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by philcz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
Ur frwnd does not hv a heart, I believe we all need each oda in 1way or d oda, He might b tinkn he's smart but I pray sumone does same to him wen he's in need.
Are you kidding me right now? What's with ladies and this entitlement mentality, nobody owes you nothing. You can't just contact a random guy and request for money.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by fancy4eve(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
philcz:
Are you kidding me right now? What's with ladies and this entitlement mentality, nobody owes you nothing. You can't just contact a random guy and request for money.
we aren't talkn about entitlement, we re talkn about gvn, y hide d truth, do u even know her current state, u claim 2 b a Christian but u cn not Gv, u can't abide 2 ur bible, I cn see dat is now a crime 2 ask for a favour from a frwnd,, is it not beta 2 beg dan to steal, bcus u re fortunate 2day does not mean odas re, quit sayn rubbish nd get of my mention
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by GOFRONT(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oh thanks.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by DiracRex: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
She should have at least thanked the guy for the #50, instead of the insults. That might push him to send her something more reasonable.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Bryan12(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
donbenie:
How can any right thinking person just chat you up out of nowhere and the next thing they are begging for money?..haba like the guyman said,let her locate her boyfriend..
Father should have been used instead of boyfriend.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by philcz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
we aren't talkn about entitlement, we re talkn about gvn, y hide d truth, do u even know her current state, u claim 2 b a Christian but u cn not Gv, u can't abide 2 ur bible, I cn see dat is now a crime 2 ask for a favour from a frwnd,, is it not beta 2 beg dan to steal, bcus u re fortunate 2day does not mean odas re, quit sayn rubbish nd get of my mention
You just shot yourself in the foot with this incoherent hogwash. I can correctly conclude that you're a lazy parasitic nuisance going by the rubbish you typed. Proof read before you submit your posts, it's killing my brain cells.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by fancy4eve(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
philcz:
You just shot yourself in the foot with this incoherent hogwash. I can correctly conclude that you're a lazy parasitic nuisance going by the rubbish you typed. Proof read before you submit your posts, it's killing my brain cells.
Hmmmmmm Am intimidated, well I ws talkn to u, since u see Notn wrong in wat ur frwnd did. Entitlement kor entitlement ni. Next tym u quote me ehhhhhh, I will make sure I plaster ur face with akpu
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see the feferity has reduced

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I only renovated the building. Not feferity reduced kinda stuff.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by austyn0(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Eagba:
they hardly ask you if you've eaten or how career progress is. They just be like,"send me money"
Bloody senseless,,classless and valueless shoddies..
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by philcz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
Hmmmmmm Am intimidated, well I ws talkn to u, since u see Notn wrong in wat ur frwnd did. Entitlement kor entitlement ni. Next tym u quote me ehhhhhh, I will make sure I plaster ur face with akpu
Hahahahahahah, Sister, focus on your studies, you need it more. Bye
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by emperorblog1995: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
jtwest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin N50 that she did not work for o, she is still calling him names, begi begi pants on fire tongue
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Pentools(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
He could have more, I'm sure he does but why ask a dude that's not your boyfriend for money. Hungry girls

Oga DIYhackers, why u no dey reply mail, abi na so u dey do your own blogging ni...

Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by DIYhackers: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pentools:

Oga DIYhackers, why u no dey reply mail, abi na so u dey do your own blogging ni...
No vex, I haven't replied any, I will when the 2nd batch start
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Pentools(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
No vex, I haven't replied any, I will when the 2nd batch start

At least address us na rather than keeping mum.
I hope you can be able to keep a tab on those mail for the next batch lest you forget.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by Yoshy: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
LucifersLight:
she needs to up her game in the acts of lesser satanic witchery. No man( except enlighntened few) can resist a well learned and practiced satanic witchery thrown through lesser subtle moves to the unsuspecting prey.

And when i say satanic witchery, you all should not start thinking nollywood.

I do totally understand what you mean, that's the height of it.
Re: Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
jtwest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin N50 that she did not work for o, she is still calling him names, begi begi pants on fire tongue
na hunger cos am my broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.