Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

With Love, From Makydebbie. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / With Love, From Makydebbie. (23481 Views)

Adorable: Church Celebrates Winners’ Couple With Love / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) / Mother’s Day Special- Surprise Your Mom With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Myself2(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Congratulations Makkydebbie on your book and happy birthday

You are as beautiful as you are intelligent, na people like you multinational companies suppose dey use as brand ambassadors instead of all the slay mamas and igbo-smoking boys that have the habit of fathering different children by different girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by americanson: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
I like it. grin
grin Good.I Love your complexion that much. My maternal grand momma was a Ghanaian who came to Nigeria. I think she was from a Royal family back then.

Don't know much of the story jare. Will ask my elder bro cos he was the one always asking late mum the questions.

I was too young to care about that but I see me visiting Ghana. Only problem is that una houses too cost to buy... Chai.

House that goes for 50M naira in Nigeria is around 70 to 80M naira in Ghana.

Happy birthday Makky grin
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Raydans: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, don't worry I'll post a full picture. cheesy
Mention me when you do that. I need to see with both my korokoro eyes if you are fine, endowed, packaged or not smiley tongue cool
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Divay22(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday Debbie
Many more long life, in good health and prosperity..
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2018
HappyBirthday!Have fun smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by mozele(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

happy birthday dear. I wish you many many more years.

Chai! With all this beauty so you no be naija? Mama why,...

Have fun dear. Abeg when the book is out. Please let us know. Can't wait to feast me eyes on the content.
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Phut(f): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
That girl on the cover is black please. Very black.

The girl is an African please. And she's black. Maybe it's your device or something but that's not a white girl.

Maybe.

My impression (of a shadowy) is that of a white girl shot in a shadowy background. Aside from the face the only part of the picture that shows a little skin (a shade or two darker than her face) is her hand? Or is that her hand or gloves that she has on?

Is that hair flowing out from underneath her cape or is it decorative fur? Most little African girls (not referring to women) do not wear their hair in that flowing style. Based on all these, my first impression was not of a little black girl.

Anyway, more importantly, congrats on your book.

3 Likes

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2018
americanson:
grin Good.I Love your complexion that much. My maternal grand momma was a Ghanaian who came to Nigeria. I think she was from a Royal family back then.

Don't know much of the story jare. Will ask my elder bro cos he was the one always asking late mum the questions.

I was too young to care about that but I see me visiting Ghana. Only problem is that una houses too cost to buy... Chai.

House that goes for 50M naira in Nigeria is around 70 to 80M naira in Ghana.

Happy birthday Makky grin
Ah lol things are expensive here especially Accra. Nice knowing you. Thanks dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Raydans:

Mention me when you do that. I need to see with both my korokoro eyes if you are fine, endowed, packaged or not smiley tongue cool
Lol, sure. grin
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
mozele:

happy birthday dear. I wish you many many more years.

Chai! With all this beauty so you no be naija? Mama why,...

Have fun dear. Abeg when the book is out. Please let us know. Can't wait to feast me eyes on the content.
Thanks dear, sure I'll. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Thegamingorca(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Ah lol things are expensive here especially Accra. Nice knowing you. Thanks dear. kiss

shocked happy birthday
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Phut:

Maybe.

My impression (of a shadowy) is that of a white girl shot in a shadowy background. Aside from the face the only part of the picture that shows a little skin (a shade or two darker than her face) is her hand? Or is that her hand or gloves that she has on?

Is that hair flowing out from underneath her cape or is it decorative fur? Most little African girls (not referring to women) do not wear their hair in that flowing style. Based on all these, my first impression was not of a little black girl.

Anyway, more importantly, congrats on your book.

Detailed constructive criticism. smiley
Noted ma. You see, there's a part in the story where she traveled abroad and all. But I get your point. Thanks. smiley
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Myself2:
Congratulations Makkydebbie on your book and happy birthday

You are as beautiful as you are intelligent, na people like you multinational companies suppose dey use as brand ambassadors instead of all the slay mamas and igbo-smoking boys that have the habit of fathering different children by different girls
Thanks dear. cheesy

God bless. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked happy birthday
Thanks dear. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Fkforyou(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
I like this babe sha... kiss

Happy birthday, Abena. cool
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Fkforyou:
I like this babe sha... kiss

Happy birthday, Abena. cool
Few people know I'm Abena. cheesy
Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Ephhay(f): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by blowjob: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2018
UGLY,FAKE HAIR.... grin grin
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Okay, as a Nairalander that has seen the 'unseeable' ugliness of some Nairaland girls, I dare say this is one of the most beautiful girls amongst few others that have a presence here... Melanin, beauty and brains on fleek.. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by williamdeluxe(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by dnawah(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:

"The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face."

-William Makepeace Thackeray

I have come quite some way and met phases that drew me close to giving up on myself and my purpose. But here I am, still typing whatever this is going to turn out to be. Lol

I am grateful to God for the gift of life. So grateful in fact because I know it is not by my deeds that I am alive today. He is the major reason why I live.
I am grateful to my family too. They did the best they could. Their love and support, genuinely expressed and showered.
My friends too, mehn, what would the world be without awesome friends? Can you honestly answer that? Well, I am grateful for them too.

Today as few or some of you know is my birthday and I am using this medium to show my gratitude not just because it is my birthday but also because of what this particular birthday carries for me in the realms of life significance.
This is a birthday that marks the beginning of another chapter and huge phase in my life and I am so excited because I know where I am headed. Despite the twists and turns I have encountered, one thing that has remained ever constant with me is the unbroken resolve to keep pushing and moving towards that place where purpose meets the fullest manifestations of my desires and ambitions.

It really has not been easy. I have had my close shave with death not once or twice or even thrice. But through it all, here I am.

A million dreams are still keeping me walking and fighting as I grow more and more into my purpose and life ambitions.
The brightest colors of my dreams keep me working and toiling to ensure that my tomorrow becomes that which a 9-year old me once prayed for.

It is my birthday and I am thankful also to this platform, NL for allowing the opportunity to meet and rub minds with certain beautifully minded and lovely individuals.

Makydebbie is thrilled to share her birthday thoughts with you all and in the spirit of my birthday, I want to share a small bright gift with you all.
*Whispers *
More like a secret. I'm here to tell you about it.

I have been working on a project and although it is not finished yet, it is actually at a very advanced stage and in time will be fully ready. Now, because NL is my E-family, I want you handsome guys and beautiful ladies to be among the first to know about a new work of mine that will be officially released soon.

It is an art that surely will blow your minds away and feed your curiosity to its depths.

Allow me to introduce you to...

DEAR TALES

"The inevitable thoughts of a wounded but brave heart."

This is a carefully composed work of fiction that will take you on a journey into the mysterious and into the depths of what it means to be held under the weights of the unknown. I promise you guys, it is a work you will enjoy investing your time in and feeding your eyes with.

So yeah, there you have it. smiley
My first work to be, out soon. My first book as a writer and blogger.

In conclusion, I just want to say that indeed Life is a gift and we just have to make the most of it. It is okay to dream, but what is more important is the work you are willing to give in to make your dreams and desires come through.

Like someone once told me, "Life is a gift from God to you, but what you do with it, is your gift back to God."

Happy Birthday to me. Thanks y'all.

#DearTales #Anticipate #Makydebbie'smusings #E-book #Theunveiling #Dzifa #Birthdaygirl #Bookpre-launch #Grateful #Unshaken #Teacher #Blogger #Model #Writer #Author #Gratefulheart #Happy birthday to meeee.. cheesy cheesy

u too much but u no pass the God way creat.u r too creative but u no pass God way add 1 to u.happy bornday too ur mum.just buy a gift 4 her.happy birth day to u.
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by ibkayee(f): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2018
My sheri koko, happy birthday maky dear, congratulations on your book and these pictures are beautiful kiss

Let me go and charge my phone kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:
My sheri koko, happy birthday maky dear, congratulations on your book and these pictures are beautiful kiss

Let me go and charge my phone kiss
IB! cheesy cheesy

Thanks sis, you sure made this possible. I've sent you all the pictures. cheesy
God bless you sis, my birthday will be incomplete without your wishes. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Okay, as a Nairalander that has seen the 'unseeable' ugliness of some Nairaland girls, I dare say this is one of the most beautiful girls amongst few others that have a presence here... Melanin, beauty and brains on fleek.. kiss
Thanks dear. cheesy kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life
and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround
you, not only on your special day, but always.
Amen. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by iykekelvins(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday Debbie! God bless you always!

More successful works and more projects to your name.
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy Birthday Debbie I don't know where to start from because this whole thing is getting me emotional embarassed I can't just help it especially after all we've been through together I've watched you grown into this beautiful lady you've become smiley you're such a sweet heart darling because you're more than a sister to me embarassed you always had my back when my world was crumbling you've been there for me embarassed especially when the guys on this forum wanted to end my career embarassed you stood by me, you made me realise how much more I need to believe in myself I just can't go on girl because this is too much for me...... just have fun darling today it's all about you go girl kiss kiss kiss

Take this let's clean those tears of greatness embarassed

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:

"The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face."

-William Makepeace Thackeray

I have come quite some way and met phases that drew me close to giving up on myself and my purpose. But here I am, still typing whatever this is going to turn out to be. Lol

I am grateful to God for the gift of life. So grateful in fact because I know it is not by my deeds that I am alive today. He is the major reason why I live.
I am grateful to my family too. They did the best they could. Their love and support, genuinely expressed and showered.
My friends too, mehn, what would the world be without awesome friends? Can you honestly answer that? Well, I am grateful for them too.

Today as few or some of you know is my birthday and I am using this medium to show my gratitude not just because it is my birthday but also because of what this particular birthday carries for me in the realms of life significance.
This is a birthday that marks the beginning of another chapter and huge phase in my life and I am so excited because I know where I am headed. Despite the twists and turns I have encountered, one thing that has remained ever constant with me is the unbroken resolve to keep pushing and moving towards that place where purpose meets the fullest manifestations of my desires and ambitions.

It really has not been easy. I have had my close shave with death not once or twice or even thrice. But through it all, here I am.

A million dreams are still keeping me walking and fighting as I grow more and more into my purpose and life ambitions.
The brightest colors of my dreams keep me working and toiling to ensure that my tomorrow becomes that which a 9-year old me once prayed for.

It is my birthday and I am thankful also to this platform, NL for allowing the opportunity to meet and rub minds with certain beautifully minded and lovely individuals.

Makydebbie is thrilled to share her birthday thoughts with you all and in the spirit of my birthday, I want to share a small bright gift with you all.
*Whispers *
More like a secret. I'm here to tell you about it.

I have been working on a project and although it is not finished yet, it is actually at a very advanced stage and in time will be fully ready. Now, because NL is my E-family, I want you handsome guys and beautiful ladies to be among the first to know about a new work of mine that will be officially released soon.

It is an art that surely will blow your minds away and feed your curiosity to its depths.

Allow me to introduce you to...

DEAR TALES

"The inevitable thoughts of a wounded but brave heart."

This is a carefully composed work of fiction that will take you on a journey into the mysterious and into the depths of what it means to be held under the weights of the unknown. I promise you guys, it is a work you will enjoy investing your time in and feeding your eyes with.

So yeah, there you have it. smiley
My first work to be, out soon. My first book as a writer and blogger.

In conclusion, I just want to say that indeed Life is a gift and we just have to make the most of it. It is okay to dream, but what is more important is the work you are willing to give in to make your dreams and desires come through.

Like someone once told me, "Life is a gift from God to you, but what you do with it, is your gift back to God."

Happy Birthday to me. Thanks y'all.

#DearTales #Anticipate #Makydebbie'smusings #E-book #Theunveiling #Dzifa #Birthdaygirl #Bookpre-launch #Grateful #Unshaken #Teacher #Blogger #Model #Writer #Author #Gratefulheart #Happy birthday to meeee.. cheesy cheesy

Hip,Hip,Hurray !!! Maky is plus one today.

Happy birthday Debbie,

Wishing you all the best that life has in store for you.You would continue to achieve great things in life and make a good name for yourself.

On this special day of yours may your star continue to shine like that of a diamond.Everything concerning you is blessed your going out and coming in.

More wisdom be upon you as you continue to age in good health,wealth etc.You would go places and continually achieve more.

May your heart desires continue to be a reality for you,may the evil eyes not see you.

God blessings be upon you in good health,wealth,prosperity,progress,peace,favour etc and all the good things of life.

May you continue to blossom in life.Nothing can limit you so keep going higher.

Happy birthday you are truly blessed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Kimcutie: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday to you Debbie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by mobolaji234: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
My love for dark beauties is beyond words especially one with the brains!
Happy birthday Queen
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday. Best wishes
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Nukilia: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2018
makydebbie:
It's not out yet sis, I'll do that when it's. cheesy
Thanks dear. kiss

Where can I get a copy? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net / Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding / Let Us Handle Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.