Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

With Love, From Makydebbie. - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / With Love, From Makydebbie. (23440 Views)

Adorable: Church Celebrates Winners’ Couple With Love / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) / Mother’s Day Special- Surprise Your Mom With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by Tony142: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2018
At the ops, see as your lips dey fine and fresh, as if u Sabi kiss cheesy
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by bukatyne(f): 4:47am On Jan 25, 2020
makydebbie:

"The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face."

-William Makepeace Thackeray

I have come quite some way and met phases that drew me close to giving up on myself and my purpose. But here I am, still typing whatever this is going to turn out to be. Lol

I am grateful to God for the gift of life. So grateful in fact because I know it is not by my deeds that I am alive today. He is the major reason why I live.
I am grateful to my family too. They did the best they could. Their love and support, genuinely expressed and showered.
My friends too, mehn, what would the world be without awesome friends? Can you honestly answer that? Well, I am grateful for them too.

Today as few or some of you know is my birthday and I am using this medium to show my gratitude not just because it is my birthday but also because of what this particular birthday carries for me in the realms of life significance.
This is a birthday that marks the beginning of another chapter and huge phase in my life and I am so excited because I know where I am headed. Despite the twists and turns I have encountered, one thing that has remained ever constant with me is the unbroken resolve to keep pushing and moving towards that place where purpose meets the fullest manifestations of my desires and ambitions.

It really has not been easy. I have had my close shave with death not once or twice or even thrice. But through it all, here I am.

A million dreams are still keeping me walking and fighting as I grow more and more into my purpose and life ambitions.
The brightest colors of my dreams keep me working and toiling to ensure that my tomorrow becomes that which a 9-year old me once prayed for.

It is my birthday and I am thankful also to this platform, NL for allowing the opportunity to meet and rub minds with certain beautifully minded and lovely individuals.

Makydebbie is thrilled to share her birthday thoughts with you all and in the spirit of my birthday, I want to share a small bright gift with you all.
*Whispers *
More like a secret. I'm here to tell you about it.

I have been working on a project and although it is not finished yet, it is actually at a very advanced stage and in time will be fully ready. Now, because NL is my E-family, I want you handsome guys and beautiful ladies to be among the first to know about a new work of mine that will be officially released soon.

It is an art that surely will blow your minds away and feed your curiosity to its depths.

Allow me to introduce you to...

DEAR TALES

"The inevitable thoughts of a wounded but brave heart."

This is a carefully composed work of fiction that will take you on a journey into the mysterious and into the depths of what it means to be held under the weights of the unknown. I promise you guys, it is a work you will enjoy investing your time in and feeding your eyes with.

So yeah, there you have it. smiley
My first work to be, out soon. My first book as a writer and blogger.

In conclusion, I just want to say that indeed Life is a gift and we just have to make the most of it. It is okay to dream, but what is more important is the work you are willing to give in to make your dreams and desires come through.

Like someone once told me, "Life is a gift from God to you, but what you do with it, is your gift back to God."

Happy Birthday to me. Thanks y'all.

#DearTales #Anticipate #Makydebbie'smusings #E-book #Theunveiling #Dzifa #Birthdaygirl #Bookpre-launch #Grateful #Unshaken #Teacher #Blogger #Model #Writer #Author #Gratefulheart #Happy birthday to meeee.. cheesy cheesy

Stumbled on this and just got it on Okada Books.

Good one.

Hopefully, I will remember to give a review here.
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Stumbled on this and just got it on Okada Books.

Good one.

Hopefully, I will remember to give a review here.

Awwn, thank you dearest. kiss
Re: With Love, From Makydebbie. by prinzmenzir(m): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVWah8WE8k

check this wedding trailer out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.