Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (53993 Views)

My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2018
GUys are really scum. An idiot said he'll cover the face with a pillow. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by FBIL: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
OP: Go and rewrite this your article in correct English before asking people to comment. Social media is a dungeon where everyone enters to dump rubbish. If you write to a Chinese or Japanese in terrible language, he'll begin to pity you and lower his rating for you because he'd already started feeling you have no good brain to understand anything and that you're inferior.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by franchasng: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
mKc9ET:
The funny thing is this, i don't really look at a girls face these days ooo' my eyes will just go straight to her backside and upper frontside.

And i believe that's what most guy do, for me looking at a girls face you will be deceived with all those heavy makeups

So for me i prefer hot bagging body because that's where i benefit most.
boys between the age of 18 - 24yrs fall mostly for a girl's fine face.

Guys between the age of 25 - 45yrs fall more for a girl with hot body and shape.

Rich black Men between the age of 46 - above fall more for a lady's good looks and skin complexion; they prefer light skin pretty face and slim ladies.

I think a mans age most times decides what he admires most in a woman cool

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by franchasng: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
he aired his opinion, and to be honest, majority of guys prefer a lady with killer body shape than one with fine face and ugly body.

Body; flat tummy, protruding bombom, and an averagely standing boobs with nice legs are what most guys desire most in a lady not pretty face.

Fine face is bullshit angry angry

Big tummy and flat buttocks are the biggest turn off to all men angry angry
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by LordsApostle: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2018
tolexy111:
remove your moniker immediately undecided
why bra
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by orisa37: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no pimples?
I hope you're ready to slather some dough on expensive skincare and makeup

Otherwise
Take clay and start moulding.

I run far from undulating faces.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Allenken225588: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2018
kiss kiss Hmm tough question? bt al get use sha..

for day time me i lyk fine face

Bt at night, i no go chop fyn face na
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by franchasng: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2018
If we are to compare women with car

Body = car engine

Face = car body

If u want to buy a car, do u consider the engine first or the fine paint and body of the car

Engine first grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by hillshark: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Why taking it personal, or are you one of those whose face deserve to be covered?
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by hillshark: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Why taking it personal, or are you one of those whose face deserve to be covered with pillow ?
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by princeade86(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
tetula123:
beautiful face first, but beautiful face with a flat A$$ like plasma T, V screen Is a no no.
no+no= yes. it means you love it very well
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by gentlegenius(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2018
LordAdamX:
Beautiful face by a mile.

Most people can work on their body to make it better, you'd need plastic surgery to make a face better.

-Lord
You made a good point here. Only plastic surgery can make a face better... So I will also go for beautiful face.
But how can a girl improve her ass without surgery? If you can observe with me, you'll notice that most of the girls with very beautiful faces have almost flat asses.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by jiggynero(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Nice round breast is my first priority.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by pweetiedee(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by KevinDein: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Ellabae:
I would suggest an intelligent nd respectable lady for my bro. Beauty might fade with time. Hot body might also fade.

Your bro knows what's best for him.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by KevinDein: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Average face and hot, banging body; firm breasts and butt, flat tummy, no yam legs Pls.

Thank you very much. cool
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by benjanny(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Beautiful face first
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by BanjiHols(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Average face Hot body
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2018
calliope:
None. I'd choose character first, over anything. I learnt that the hardest way.

I have being with both kind of women, and boy,
do I prefer character.. na who fine face and sexy body epp?

CHARACTER FIRST. GOOD ONE.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Preshy561(f): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2018
gentlegenius:

You made a good point here. Only plastic surgery can make a face better... So I will also go for beautiful face.
But how can a girl improve her ass without surgery? If you can observe with me, you'll notice that most of the girls with very beautiful faces have almost flat asses.
lool,not always true.
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by BanjiHols(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2018
franchasng:
boys between the age of 18 - 24yrs fall mostly for a girl's fine face.

Guys between the age of 25 - 45yrs fall more for a girl with hot body and shape.

Rich black Men between the age of 46 - above fall more for a lady's good looks and skin complexion; they prefer light skin pretty face and slim ladies.

I think a mans age most times decides what he admires most in a woman cool

70 percent true smiley
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:
I think,beautiful face first.
Are you a man angry
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Beauty is relative sha. Somebody even started from the legs! Chai.

If I were a guy, I would want a big smiler I could talk to. From size zero to size 18 wink
So basically yourself cheesy
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Kingsley10000: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
I love big succulent barca....with average beauty
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by dumininu01(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2018
If she has both n she's not crazy it's a no.. my girl has to b crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by d4gmail: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Hot body all the way!

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by sisisioge: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
So basically yourself cheesy

Size 18 bawo?
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Size 18 bawo?
You did not reach size 18
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by tunary(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Beautiful phase
I cannot cut off the head to F U C K the sexy body
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by sisisioge: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
You did not reach size 18

I reached size 20 ni grin
Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by crafteck(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Fvck the face and face d fvck.... Kindly apply

Re: Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? by Ellabae(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2018
KevinDein:

Your bro knows what's best for him.
It's a suggestion nd beside I know that's what my bro wants too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.