Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! (731 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by M0ron: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2018
REFUSE SECOND HAND ANOINTING ("COVERING"wink!!!!

Since the #BACK2GOD campaigns started, I don’t know how many calls and messages I have received from people saying this. "I was told I am under the covering anointing of Bishop/Apostle/Prophet so and so. If I question any of his practices or if I leave the ministry, I will not be under his covering anymore and the devil will attack me. Pastor I am so scared to leave my "spiritual fathers" anointing.

I hear this EVERYDAY!!! And now I am going to address the covering anointing of Senior Bishop/Apostle/Prophet/Spiritual father that you are covered with.

If you are one of those Bishops/Apostles/Prophet that told people that thy are covered by your anointing, I suggest you take some high blood pressure pills if you are suffering from high blood before you read what I wrote here. Otherwise just dont read any further.., go find another page..because its going to get bumpy!!! Im about to expose the complete lies and utter deception of saying people are "covered" by your anointing!!

But for those shackled and bondaged by the traditions of men, this is your year of Jubilee..!! Let us begin…,

Our scripture reading is found in the book of 2 Kings 2:9

Elijah took his mantle and folded it together and struck the waters, and they were divided here and there, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground. 9When they had crossed over, Elijah said to Elisha, "Ask what I shall do for you before I am taken from you." And Elisha said, "Please, let a double portion of your spirit be upon me." 10He said, "You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.

What a beautiful scripture. Elisha loved the spirit of Elijah so much that he asked a double portion of it. Elijah tells him, you have asked a HARD THING!! The next verse is very important, IF YOU SEE ME WHEN I AM TAKEN FROM YOU, IT SHALL BE SO FOR YOU!!

IN other words, the ONLY way Elisha could have a double portion spirit of Elijah, is when Elijah is TAKEN AWAY!! I know people that propel a COMPLETELY FALSE AND FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED gospel of the "covering" of the big bishop, uses this scripture. Lets get this straight right now.

There was never a time, when Elisha was under the anointing of Elijah!! Not once!!!. Elijah never requested the anointing of Elijah, He requested the SPIRIT that was in Elijah!! Hehe!! There is not “anointing covering” nonsense in this verse. Lets say, perhaps we break all rules of interpreting scripture (Hermeneutics) and we say that the spirit of Elijah was the anointing. Ok, even if the Spirit inside Elijah was the anointing of Elijah, that “anointing” only operated on Elisha AFTER the Elijah was taken away!!

Elijah said, if you don’t see me go, then it WILL NOT happen. You can ONLY have a double portion of my spirit, IF YOU SEE ME GO!! So this is where their argument falls flat backwards and forwards.

If your bishop/prophet/pastor/papa says you are under his anointing and covering, ask him, Papa, senior spiritual father.. how am I covered by your anointing when you are still alive?? And, if you were dead, I don’t want to be covered by the anointing of a dead man, I don’t worship ancestors. Let me tell you now.. at the very heart of this “anointing covering” stories is the subtle spirit of HUMAN WORSHIP!!!

What you are not being told about these false doctrine of "coverings" is that the reason why Elisha asked for the double spirit of Elijah, it was foretelling of that the coming of the Lord Jesus will be preceded by the ministry of Elijah. When you read Malachi 4:5-6, The Bible says Behold I send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord. In the book of Matthew 11:14, Jesus Christ says John the baptist was that Elijah which was for to come. So, John the baptist ALSO had the same spirit which was in Elijah.

When you read revelations chapter 11, the Bible speaks of the 2 witnesses which will witness to the Jews during the tribulation period, many scholars agree that one of the 2 witnesses will ALSO have the spirit of Elijah! That is why when Jesus Christ was transfigured on a mountain, there appeared with him MOSES AND ELIJAH!!! Elisha asking the double portion of the spirit of Elijah was only foretelling of the first and the second coming of Jesus Christ!! I mean it is so plain to see!! Elisha was not starting a false doctrine of spiritual fathers and their covering and the "mantle" rubbish we hear about everyday.

You see David knew this thing very well. When David told Saul the king of Israel that he will go and fight Goliath, Saul looked at this boy.. and this is what He did 1 Samuel 17:38 Then Saul clothed David with his garments and put a bronze helmet on his head, and he clothed him with armor. 39 David girded his sword over his armor and tried to walk, for he had not tested them. So David said to Saul, "I cannot go with these, for I have not tested them." And David took them off!!!

Saul took his own clothes, in other words he took his “covering” and covered David. He said my boy, you cant face the devil without my covering. Goliath will destroy you without my anointing! You were only born again 2 years ago, you are still a small boy in the things of God, the devil is too much for you!! There are witches and altars built against your name. Only my covering can defeat them!! Hehehe..!!!

The devil is a such a smooth liar!! He was trying to plant some fear in the heart of David, that the devil is so bad, I need an armour from the chief senior apostolic sharp shooter bishop prophetic papa!! They told me without his anointing, witches will come to my house. They told me without his anointing I will not get miracle money. They told me without the anointing of this man, Im just as good as dead. Well let me tell you.. they LIED to you. You see David tried to walk in the anointing of Saul, oh boy was it heavy!!! He just couldn’t do it., he tried to maneuver., but here was the anointing and the covering of another man so heavy on him!! Then David said, Enough with another man’s anointing!!! ENOUGH!!!!! ENOUGH with being told that the day I leave this man, I will be a target of the kingdom of darkness!! ENOUGH with lies that only propels FEAR!!! Enough!!! So David.., said Sir, I cannot go with these.. I have not tested them. Sir I cannot go with your anointing, it is too heavy!!!

Your anointing chief senior major prophetic bishop, comes with so many rules, and Do’s and Donts. Your anointing is heavy on me, I cannot walk without fear, I cannot pray without fear, I cannot live without fear.. I am always scared of questioning anything because I am scared that the anointing will not cover me!! Besides I have not tested your anointing. I don’t know where you get your powers from, I don’t know what you do when people are sleeping, I am not sure if your are using mermaid powers to do miracles, I don’t know if you are using powers to prophecy accurately from a god in Ghana called kofi kofi.. sir I have not tested you anointing..!!! I CANNOT GO WITH YOUR ANNOINTING!!

Let me tell you something, The Pharisees used to scare people. They used to tell people that the Shekinah Glory of God was in the Temple. People really believed that behind the inner veil that covered the Holy of Holies, there was really the Shekinah Glory of God in the presence of the cherubs. Now remember, In the book of Ezekiel chapter 8 to Chapter 11, that is when the Glory of the Lord DEPARTED from the temple!! So the Pharisees knew that behind the inner veil there is NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, NIKS!!

But they couldn’t tell people that.. they had to pretend that there was something very seriously Holy living with them in the temple..,hehehe.. lying religious spirits.. always inducing fear on people. So people were always scared of the physical temple!! But what people did not know is that the Glory of God was not behind that veil made of badger skins.. the GLORY OF GOD WAS IN A MAN FROM GALILEE CALLED JESUS!!! JESUS CHRIST!! HALELUJA!! JESUS was the FULLNESS of the Godhead bodily!! OH LORD!! Im now overwhelmed typing this..!! But the people did not realize it, because these religious spirits that wanted honour, these religious spirits that loved it when men bowed before them.., these religious spirits that told people that they are only save because of the anointing of the big Papa!!!

But you see God had a plan in mind. The day that Jesus was crucified.., the veil covering the most Holy Place was RENT!!! God rent the veil and said,. Everyone look inside here…there is no shekinah Glory of God in this place, there is no cherubims in this place..,they lied to you!! They told you that you are nothing. You cannot speak to God directly, you need some Papa Prophetic Apostle Bishop.., they lied to you!!! I am now breaking this veil.. you don’t need to be covered by anyone’s anointing, RIGHT now you ALL have access to the father!!! You have access to LIFE!! You have access to the pure anointing.., straight from heaven above!!!

On the day of Pentecost we understand there was 120 in the upper room!! Suddenly there came a sound like a mighty rushing wind. THEY WERE ALL FILLED with the Holy Ghost. They all received FRESH ANNOINTING from heaven above. The same day.. 3000 were added into the kingdom of God!! FRESH ANNOINTING from heaven above!! Peter said to them in Acts 2:38 “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39This promise belongs to you and to your children and to all who are far off,to all whom the Lord our God will call to Himself!!!

As Long as the Lord is still calling.. you have been given the promise of the FRESH holy Spirit, Fresh anointing!!! Why are you at pawn shops looking for second hand annointings? Heaven is still open for business. Come receive.. without money without price!!! Come receive the genuine anointing from the Lord Jesus Christ!! Come..!! Jesus will not turn you down. Take away that covering of a man..,take away the second hand anointing that you don’t even know where it originated from.. You are been invited today.. to come and receive the fresh manna from heaven. You are invited to come and receive the new wine. So throw away old traditions of men!! As our Jesus told religious people in Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like this."

Last week Sunday I preached on the gifts of the Holy Spirit, concentrating on the Gift of Healing and Gift of working of Miracles. During the preaching I showed that, all those gifts are linked with what I call deliverance Grace. For example, If I am praying for someone tormented by evil spirits, those evil spirit have to manifest and show themselves, they cant hide. Sometimes I just hold someone’s hand and they manifest, so the Lord obviously brought this gift to help His own children. So after church I asked all those who wanted to receive this gift from the Lord to come to the front to be prayed for. So many came forward. As I was praying with them, I felt that God was imparting these gifts HIMSELF on the people. One Pastor of mine Mukhethwa, I believe God gave him last week Sunday even a greater measure of deliverance grace than it is on myself. God is God. He doesn’t have to ask permission from anyone. Now because he got the Gift straight from God, he does not have to be scared, “what if I leave pastor D’s church, will the anointing go”??, not a chance, he can leave at any-time, that gift has no conditions.., God will use it anywhere, any how that the Lord deems fit. I know many people that could only prophesy when they were in a particular church, after they left, that gift left, you see, that is the problem with the “covering of man”.. it works conditionally!!

All those who are weary and heavy laden, come to me.. says Jesus and I will give you rest. You have been tormented for so long under the fear of religious spirits. This is 2017, this is the year of Jubiliee!! That is why I am out here.. screaming at the top of my voice!! YOU ARE FREE YOU ARE FREE!!! FEAR NO MORE!!! Break the religious Chains and the Shackles around necks.. you are free from the FEAR of religious men.. Christ has set you FREE!!! Remove the second hand garments put on you by religious spirits… put ON the NEW Garments of pure white!! Made pure white by the blood of Jesus.!! You are free.. You are free!! Don’t let anyone try to keep you in Bondage again by vain deceit..!! Why?? Because who THE SON has set free is free indeed. You have the invitation.. come and buy..without money without price.. FRESH NEW ANNOINTING FROM HEAVEN ABOVE.. ONLY FOR YOU!

1 John 2:27

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Pst D

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1817448381883587&id=1400045766957186

1 Like

Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Meat for matured men and milk for babies and today church is filled with babies.

You tried but for your wright up, only martured christian can understand.
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Oga u sound like u are angry over this matter, lol...
pple are just trying to excersise their faith as much as they can. Which is the light and breath of the Christian belief.

And the root of these kinda confessions and beliefs is also from the Bible. Like someone said, baby Christians do it alot and that's true. I would like to say Elisha was a baby prophet at the inception of the annointing he got from Elijah.In 2kings 2v14 he parted the river Jordan by declaring "where now is the God of Elijah"
People try to make declarations with who they are sure God is working through and it helps their faith. Which is the most important thing...
Another example is anointing oil, mantle etc they don't heal, they are only avenues to channel faith. However, for the purpose of spiritual growth and periods when annointing oil won't be available. One needs to be able to stand firm and beleive with his or her own faith and confessions
Just to add, in Numb 11v25, the annointing or spirit upon moses was used by 70 other pple while moses was still alive. And two of them Eldad and Medad fervent enough retained it while the rest could no longer sustain the power.
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by M0ron: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
hisgrace090:
Meat for matured men and milk for babies and today church is filled with babies.

You tried but for your wright up, only martured christian can understand.

The post is wordy,and I’m not the owner. The point is clear though. For many,Physical,visible covering of their MoG is more real compared to God’s covering
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by M0ron: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Oga u sound like u are angry over this matter, lol...
pple are just trying to excersise their faith as much as they can. Which is the light and breath of the Christian belief.

And the root of these kinda confessions and beliefs is also from the Bible. Like someone said, baby Christians do it alot and that's true. I would like to say Elisha was a baby prophet at the inception of the annointing he got from Elijah.In 2kings 2v14 he parted the river Jordan by declaring "where now is the God of Elijah"
People try to make declarations with who they are sure God is working through and it helps their faith. Which is the most important thing...
Another example is anointing oil, mantle etc they don't heal, they are only avenues to channel faith. However, for the purpose of spiritual growth and periods when annointing oil won't be available. One needs to be able to stand firm and beleive with his or her own faith and confessions
Just to add, in Numb 11v25, the annointing or spirit upon moses was used by 70 other pple while moses was still alive. And two of them Eldad and Medad fervent enough retained it while the rest could no longer sustain the power.

Exercise of faith should be based on scriptures and not silly doctrines
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
M0ron:

Exercise of faith should be based on scriptures and not silly doctrines

what part of my post don't u understand

If u are gonna mention me without reading and understanding my post, then why mention me at all??
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by M0ron: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

what part of my post don't u understand

If u are gonna mention me without reading and understanding my post, then why mention me at all??

You don’t have any points
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2018
M0ron:

You don’t have any points

Im not expecting much from u...by the way ain't u an atheist??
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by spartan117(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Dude you need to study more on the double portion principle. As it stands you have a skewed understanding of it.
Re: Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! by M0ron: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Im not expecting much from u...by the way ain't u an atheist??
Nope

(1) (Reply)

What Was Jesus Writing With His Finger On The Ground? / RCCG Choir Remix Zlantan Ibile's Song "Able God" / Pope Francis Has Officially Changed The Lord’s Prayer Because Jesus Was Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.