Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (56724 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ANNOY(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
This left me in shock. White people are always jealous.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ANNOY(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by izzou(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

Everyone isn't supposed to like you in life anyway

Their hatred won't change the fact that

The jersey is the coolest in the World right now
England won't get past the Round of 16
Nigeria will win today against Croatia

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody

484 Likes 32 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ikbnice(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2018
It part of being human

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2018
In bobrisky's voice....HATERZZZZZZZZZZZ tongue

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by LeHMaR(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Why are they so pained? It's just a jersey.

50 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2018
They hate us and they are jealous, simple. That's life

13 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by goldbim(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin Bad belle is allowed!!..e pain them cheesy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Airtimex(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
They are jealously jealous grin

22 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Bilabong(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Everyone isn't supposed to like you in life anyway

Their hatred won't change the fact that

The jersey is the coolest in the World right now
England won't get past the Round of 16
Nigeria will win today against Croatia

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody

U nailed it

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by mikool007(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
If you know the British well, this is how they are naturally , nice of them not to disappoint grin

18 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Still won best kit as voted by mostly brits

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2018
smh why is there own Jersey not tending? haters they should go and die. grin

14 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Sometimes it isn't hatred, it is preference for certain reasons. Some love simple colors while some love color riots. My favorite color for shirts and native wears is white while I don't like white shoes and wristwatch. For some reasons I find everything that Gucci designs as ugly. Even if I can't afford their designs (at least for now) I won't exchange their designs for my simple tee shirts and suit even if you dash me. Even Gucci sneakers are ugly to me. I still prefer those simple designed Adidas or Nike basketball sneakers and running shoes.
See Honorable Gbajabiamila wearing that brown Gucci jacket on his wife's birthday looking like a cross between Hushpuppy and a Man o war commander.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by princepee: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2018
This people get bad mouth, which one be1970 wallpaper? smiley wink

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by sunnywinter(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Haters!! Shove it up your azz grin

7 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by chrysan(f): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
don't care and don't give a hoot about it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol.. Haters jealousy oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Super Eagles should prove them wrong by crusing past the round of 16.....if truly they are not in Russia for fashion parade. wink

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by yatch360: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yeah yeah, how trending is Your own jersey!
Bad belle

3 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by kmaster007: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
jealousy kill dem

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by nazablossom(f): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Trust Nigerians, they are coming for them.

But wait o, one of them said that looking at the jersey for long can cause epilepsy grin

3 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by sparog(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin

E pain Dem

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Looks like spam comments
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Even if you give me a free UK CITIZENSHIP, I will never acknowledge it.
Give me a prosperous NORWAY, AUSTRALIA, CANADA .......and I will gladly accept

9 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by nanakgh(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lmao everything aside you people should know that despite everything they've got, some Caucasians have serious self image issues. Simply can't handle the thought of something 'black' or African being valued above theirs. Why do u think they kill themselves so much?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Flye: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Anijay1212(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
cry
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Bossontop(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided
They jus dey vex because na awa own Jersey trend and dia own na flop

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lowlives.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by eleojo23: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Colonial masters...

They are just being jealous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.