Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) (29281 Views)

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Small money!!!
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Snitching?
Sorry .wrong use of language there..

Thats for tryng to outsmart Ararume after the coalition Rochas upset. After using ararumes machinery to punish rochas, Ikechi is now pushing for an Owerri candidate for the governorship seat come 2019. Ararume happens to be from the Okigwe area.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
No b only 45million na 450million
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by pkinskid: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2018
CastedDude:
The Imo state All progressive Congress, Coalition group spokesperson, Hon Theodore Ekechi, on Wednesday escaped being hurt by unknown hoodlums, who gained entrance into his house and made away with items worth 45 million naira.

Reports gathered showed that his Owerri residence located at Umuguma Housing Estate, Owerri west Local Government Area of the state, was vandalised and ransacked by the unknown men, as they made away with four (4) gold wrist watches, 20 HP laptops, archive official documents, jewelries, among other things.

Narrating the ordeal to newsmen, Ekechi, said that such incident has never occurred before in his neighborhood, according to him " This has never happened since 2011 when I started living in this neighborhood, we have never had any incident of burglary". He asserted

And he continued, "I'm been worried about the timing of this, considering the fact that I have been vocal about the happenings in Imo state politically, as it concerns who becomes the governor of the state come 2019.

I'm also worried that when I receive calls and messages of commendation or solidarity, it has always ended by warning me to be careful about my life and also beef up my security". The APC Allied Forces Spokesman affirmed

Theodore Ekechi, however said that the awful incident will not intimidate or discourage him in speaking out against the happenings in Imo state.

Meanwhile the Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem, when contacted said that the police is investigating a case of burglary around the housing estate axis.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/imo-apc-coalition-spokesman-theo-ekechis-house-burgled.html

If the items you listed worth 45million, then they've taken what belongs to them but if not, then be sure you still owe the guys.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Chop111(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2018
;DD how did he have items worth such kind of amount in his house ? Or him house done become bank na easy come easy go #say no to stealing #
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018
A visit ton business associates
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2018
yourself be arm robber .valuables worth 45m how much is your salary ?
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2018
dem get wrist watch wey cost 3-4million but dem no get sense to install inverter and CCTV camera
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by freddurst: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2018
This calls for celebrations...
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Maket: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Is he a business man or what work did he do to get property worth such amount? I also believed there are other properties remaining. This people will keep stealing from the poor and when the poor steals from them, they will be crying fowl.
I don't support criminals but not when they attacked these bringing us down.
If efcc can not collect our morning from them, this is another way to go. They should distribute these properties to the poor.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Maket: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
freddurst:
This calls for celebrations...
EXACTLY
One day goats will eat lions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
The man dey sell laptops? why n how #45m worth of properties lost? i guess they didnt steal the building n land together
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
If the items they made away with is worth #45 million, it means that only properties in that house is above #1 billion, can we add the cost of building the house before knowing the actual cost of his residence. EFCC take note. THIS IS NIGERIAN!!!
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by kitaatita: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
dnawah:
those things have gone the way they came.(am never in support of stealing)
Taking back what belongs to you is not stealing
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
45M Wetin dem com carry like dat... well dey came to collect wat belong to dem
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
This are the type of people, they MUST be stealing from....
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
20 Laptops

This man is a yohoo man,or is his house a computer academy?
SARS see where una suppose go work,but instead na small small boys phones be una problem
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:
Items worth 45m ?This figure is Exaggerated . If the figures re real and this guy is just a politician without having another source of income except from politics,then he should be questioned. he's just a spokesperson for God sake. How much the state chairman house go come worth?
According to Rocha's Law, grin Governors will steal. Of cos this also holds true for other politicians.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:
Items worth 45m ?This figure is Exaggerated . If the figures re real and this guy is just a politician without having another source of income except from politics,then he should be questioned. he's just a spokesperson for God sake. How much the state chairman house go come worth?

Don't mind the thief. 45million my foot. They mentioned the most valuable and outstanding things stolen which include
4 gold watches
20 HP Laptops
Jewelries (as if watch is not among jewelries)

The above 3 items are the most valuable items taken from the house.

Do a rough estimate of the cost of the above items. Get their total and add 10Million naira to it and see if it will be close to the quoted amount.
May be the thieves also stole the building and the land on which the house was built.
Don't worry. the thieves are coming back to collect their change.

This politician bu ezigbo onye oshi.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:

God bless you. I think apc are saint See ordinary spokesperson claiming he lost 45M in just a single robbery attack. Hhmmm...cant wait for this party to loose power they will go to jail in thousands I swear.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by nnol(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2018
He is from ngo kpala in imo state,he is a very close relative of my neigbour,my neigbour used to brag abt him back then wen he was still a commissioner.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Jimenez(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2018
If the money reach, no wahala, but if not, my man u still d owe. I hv said my own.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by seedsower(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
phr33man:
Na wa o! What is he doing with 20 HP laptops? Godfather of yahoo boys who built house for scammers.

them BMC

Sorry for him.
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by petenweke: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
We cannot authenticate the items. ..but 20 HP laptops? We're you suppose to supply to the Apc office or what? Or you are involved in yahoo business?
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Caseless: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
40 laptops. Are you a Yahoo boy?
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
nnol:
He is from ngo kpala in imo state,he is a very close relative of my neigbour,my neigbour used to brag abt him back then wen he was still a commissioner.

Name of your neighbour? grin
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nice broke in.

The next break in will Aso Rock offices.

Of course we know who that person is... See their pictures below.

Yahoo politicians with 20 HP laptops.

Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Me way dey worldbank umuguma no hear this oh
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ole Ji...

Ole Gba grin
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
i be dey expect to see receipt of gold rolex worth 15000$,
led smart tv worth 2m
home theater worth 3m
abegi
God punish u
see your self con wall cum wardrope
45m my foot
nawa o
Re: Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
did u say 20hp laptops
oya boys
see Gold client for una o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud / Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.