Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lng Second Test On Monday. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Second Test On Monday. (1289 Views)

Lagos State Internal Revenue Test On 29th / Lng Recruitment Details / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Second Test On Monday. by ignology: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2007
[/color][color=#006600][color=#000099][/color]Some body should please furnish me with the nature of LNG second test, They sent me a letter yesterday for the second test, pls text to ignology@yahoo.com
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by nawao(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2007
has anybody who wrote in benin be called, if any pls inform me. thanks
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by tolanyok: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
why are people so selfish? ppl cme here to get and give info so everyone can benefit and yet some pple feel that the same info should be for their eyes only. y else would u ask for info to be sent to ur private mail box? if u'r sure that u ever want get a job, i suggest u stop such nonsense as we are not here to play school room games.
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by chimmyfred: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2007
Pls what course did u read. my test date is on monday too. I think the arrangements are course based
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by uchycelly(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
I read Computer Science and I was invited for the LNG 2nd test on Monday 26th March. Does anyone have an idea what kind of questions to expect?
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by Honurable(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
I am a graduate of Human Kinetics and Health education, I have not recieve any latter but I sart for the first test at Lagos. pls any info about education unit please.
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by alligator(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2007
hi nawao.i wrote the test in benin(1st batch) and i've been invited for a second in PH.27th is the date.i read economics
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by olumide1(m): 5:27am On Mar 27, 2007
i have not collected my lng 2nd invitaion letter. i wrote the first exam in lagos . i need help on how to collect it
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by AK007(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2007
Hi all,

Glad to hear that people are already writing the second stage of the NLNG stuff.

Can anybody give any info about the stuff (especially those that have written theirs)

Have a great day all !!!!
Re: Lng Second Test On Monday. by hublink(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2007
Pls can anybody help by sending the 2nd test to my box- stevocracy2@yahoo.com or online. Im confused, i wrote the first test in lagos and they sent me a letter to write the second test in abuja on 2nd april and im having a professional exam to write same day.Pls. advise and send clue about the test to me,its urgent . Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Sending My Cv At Oceanic Bank Website / Kryan Calling / Hazonwao Asset Management Is Ok 2 Build A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.