Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Special Information For All Npower Beneficiaries - Take Action Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Special Information For All Npower Beneficiaries - Take Action Now!!! (347 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Information For All Npower Beneficiaries - Take Action Now!!! by biolashonde: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2018
I WAS NOT LUCKY WITH NPOWER PROGRAM

I say this jokingly to friends when we have pet talk with my friends about the Npower program when it all started about two years ago though deep inside I was not really happy.

I actually registered for two of my friends and they were all beneficiaries but I wasn't enlisted for the exam not to talk about the verification.

Now two years is almost here but I tend to ask myself times and times that a lot of Nigerian youth cannot point to a single skill, project, assets they have achieved.

YES! I ask you too, dear Npower beneficiary

What have you done with your allowance?

I think I can help you out Here

Smart Importation MeetUp 1.0 coming up 7th July 2018 will be a saving grace for you to establish your business line with the next few allowances you have to enjoy...

Grab your Seat below

https://www.subscribepage.com/smartimportation

Please help your friend that thinks he will be retained in the civil service after the Npower program...

Tell him to wise up and grab a seat for this life-transforming program.

(1) (Reply)

Pruvia Integrated Limited Fresh Job Recruitment {6 Positions} / I Urgently Need An IT Placement / Reputable Downstream Petroleum Company Now Recruiting (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.