Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (51014 Views)

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by emekabros2: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2018
The innocent girl pictured below named Chioma from Umuokpa village Oba lives with her mother at Ogwugwu Amauborchi Oba.She is the daughter of Dan promotion, Adaeze's younger sister.She was abushed by unknown men.They raped and slaughtered her.I think they killed her because she knows them or they were scared that she might recognize them..

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/innocent-young-nigerian-girl-raped-to.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by DrGoodman: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2018
I don't trust this story. Bloggers can lie for Africa.

RIP if its true.

Killers will get killed.

18 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
If the police can Investigate this, its nt hard to detect, deir fingerprints is all over that little lad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
I doubt the validity of this story

4 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by DrGoodman: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Mayrock:

The pictures don't match the story. The girl looks like she was stoned to death. A lot of things are unclear in the picture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Dexpro: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Too bad .....

Police needs to investigate the story
The culprits need to be brought to book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by codeSavant: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2018
this is wickedness.

may her gentle spirit rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by emekabros2: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2018
DrGoodman:

The pictures don't match the story. The girl looks like she was stoned to death. A lot of things are unclear in the picture.
As in if u want to stone somebody to death,u first make the person unclad right?

16 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by saif351(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
all who said d pic is complicated are guilty somhw 2 me,real or not d story itself,is sad!,disturbing!,ya'll better get dat! straight!

13 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wickedness. cry

They should find the men who did this and throw them into the midst of the fiercest lions.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
wicked people everywhere..! Check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by iamprofralph: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bihari people everywhere..........

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Really feel for the girl.
signs of end time.
Jesus is coming soon.
May God comfort her parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
the most gruesome and painfull deaths awaits all those responsible for this

7 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Padra(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Stoned to death and she's unclad? Seriously angry
Whatever the reason surrounding the wicked act, the perpetrators will never know rest

5 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Ellabae(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
So sad. Crime everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by cremeboy: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
tobida:
THE SHOULD CHECK THE HAUSA AND FULANI IN THAT COMMUNITY FIRST BEFORE PURSUING OTHER LEADS.

THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ABOKI IN THE EAST.
bloody bastard. There are way more inyamiri in the north

5 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by niggi4life(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Very little girl, she is just developing, shouldn't be more than 13yrs.

May her killers know no peace amen

5 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
sad.
still dont get why niggas rape

4 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Holy Jesus.... embarassed. RIP girl.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
tobida:
A SIMILAR THING HAPPENED IN IMO ABOUT TWO YEARS BACK, THE HAUSA MAN ACTUALLY CHASED THE GIRL TO AN ELDERLY LADIES HOUSE AND ENDED UP KILLING HER AND THE ELDERLY LADY IN IMO. PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES MUST BE VIGILANT 24/7.
yeah I remember happened two years ago

6 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha1: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
God is indeed merciful. His vengeance often too slow.

This is where I really appreciate our traditional religion. Seven days will be such a long time to see the corpse of the perpetrators of this heinous crimes littered everywhere.
Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
If the police can Investigate this, its nt hard to detect, deir fingerprints is all over that little lad

"Lad" is a term used to address a young man.

Back to the subject, you got a very valid point.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ehispapa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mayrock:

because they didnt say it happened in EDO. hypocrite!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Valaky:
Ok
If you Fit card 5 iPhone X why u still de use Texno phone bro?
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.