Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (35487 Views)

60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i am based here in the North and have travelled to every state in the Northeast and Northwest. There is no awareness against Buhari over here. These dudes here are so loyal to PMB sincerely.

That's a lie. A large crowd of people recently protested and declared him persona non grata in kano.
Similar protest rallies have taken place in Kaduna and Katsina.
You claimed to have travelled across all the states, are you saying Buhari is popular in states like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Borno, Bauchi and even Zamfara ?
Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Whoever believes this online poll will only be deceiving themselves.
Whether we like it or not the north have more block votes compared to other regions of this country,because this online votes prove one thing quite clearly, that we the people from the south and mostly christians have forgotten vote don't count online,what count is ones presence on that day which we are really not good at.
Do you think those who still crave for Biafra will urge their people to vote?
Or o yiu think those who have made uptheir minds not to vote will add to what some of you keep trumpeting here.
The average northerner is more politically aware than the average southerner who only mouths off whatever he hears without knowing the story behind the information.
You will be shocked.
A typical northerner is more insular about his brother and his tribe and this, is going to be a major factor in the fortcoming elctions

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Ekotech1980: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
The total votes of about 5000 is too small a value to be used as a good sample for the population of the electorate or possible voting population.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by DeOTR: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol broda i am on ground forget the internet and watch grin
PDP said the same thing you're saying now when they keep losing online polls, until they lost the real poll.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
ladyF:
They will not go and get their PVC, but they know how to collate online votes. Eku ise!!! Una try well well! angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Ah, LadyF, quite an age. I hope you're doing very fine ?
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

That's a lie. A large crowd of people recently protested and declared him persona non grata in kano.
You claimed to have travelled across all the states, are you saying Buhari is popular in states like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Borno, Bauchi and even Zamfara ?
Stop deceiving yourself.

You will be shocked on that day.
Apart from Benue,Tarba and other states which have a good number of christian population nobody,will be abe to defeat Buhari even here in Edo state,we are more aware ofthee things that is why PDP will be on a longthing thinking they woud win Edo.
Population-wise these states that are dominated by christians are light weight compared to other states like Kano and other majority northern states

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Almaiga: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Trash, that was how GEJ kept winning online in 2015 but, PMB won the real election.
Keep doing your online polls, if that's the only thing that gives you hope grin
Besides, the real voters are in the Farm, Markets, Schools, when the Polls was conducted. So, enjoy your result.

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by DeOTR: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ekotech1980:
The total votes of about 5000 is too small a value to be used as a good sample for the population of the electorate or possible voting population.
It's a good sample size considering the fact that most people that took the poll are from the south, the deciders of elections.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Atk1nson(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obinwenite:

Where were they prior to 2015?.The truth is that,there's alot of awareness for 2019 gen election, meaning lots of people are going to vote.As am talking to you,a lot of people are lining up to collect there PVC.Believe me even PMB is not certain of his victory. PDP will give APC a run for his money.

Oga, do you have your pvc?
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by DeOTR: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You will be shocked on that day.
Apart from Benue,Tarba and other states which have a good number of christian population nobody,will be abe to defeat Buhari even here in Edo state,we are more aware ofthee things that is why PDP will be on a longthing thinking they woud win Edo.
Population-wise these states that are dominated by christians are light weight compared to other states like Kano and other majority northern states

He has always won in the core north. He's the President today because of the supports he got from the middle belt and south west. He's a goner if he can't have majority votes in these regions, regardless if he wins in the core north.
Buhari won't win Edo in a free and fair election. You should know we're not talking of only Edo north here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Caseless: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin 15 million Northerners that believe in PMB as their demi god are not on facebook and twitter ooooh
grin grin

Even me that's here didn't know about the poll.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by galaxy2020(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
The only reason why I don't want the man back, is this, he has succeeded in dividing the entire country both on religious and ethnic lines, 4 more yrs will lead to crisis.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by walezy14(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Igbo does media voting online while Almajiri performs the real voting. Who Wins? Just watch out!
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Aremson14(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Not up to 95% of Nigeria citizens that are going to be doing d actual voting knows what politicsngr is. Laughing at people already jumping into conclusion
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Almaiga: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Stop deceiving yourself.
You are a victim of IPOB and PDP Propaganda we see on Facebook and other online media everyday. Buhari is in control of the North.
Aren't you suprised that, at this moment. No one has boldly comes out from the North to contest against Buhari, With only months to the 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by olabisimichael: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i am based here in the North and have travelled to every state in the Northeast and Northwest. There is no awareness against Buhari over here. These dudes here are so loyal to PMB sincerely.

U dey mind these people? They will be so dazed that they will say Buhari rigged himself to power! As you collecting PVC to vote against him so as someone is collecting to vote for him!
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Raskasal(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
I stand with BUHARI
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
INFOBIZ3:
VOTE FOR BUHARI AND CONTINUE YOUR SUFFERING
Vote for buhari and die... Modafkers. Thumbprint your death by buhari, a vote to buhari is for fula matchete, hunger, fuel at 400,npower, indomie in waterproof bags for your children, guard soilders eating palm oil rice and eggs in Asoa rock, Yusuf byuhari crashing maseriti and Bugattis,soup kitchens by osinbade, 100 killed in zamfara, while gov yari prays for forgiveness. Vote and die, modafukin morons
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Swiftboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin 15 million Northerners that believe in PMB as their demi god are not on facebook and twitter ooooh
only the North can't give him victory. Constitution is clear about this.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by erico2k2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
But I thought you lot said the Election was won by social Media intervention?? abi no B so again bross them. grin grin
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by mashnino(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obinwenite:

Where were they prior to 2015?.The truth is that,there's alot of awareness for 2019 gen election, meaning lots of people are going to vote.As am talking to you,a lot of people are lining up to collect there PVC.Believe me even PMB is not certain of his victory. PDP will give APC a run for his money.

Which of the pdp?

nPDP or the other PDP
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by lizzychom: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
YelloweWest:

This is why I hate our southerners who support buhari. Their own people vote tribally. Our own na mumu

I dey feel u my brother they are mumus of the highest order.They Will tell u its not abt religion but northern muslims will always protect their own even if they r dying in hunger their religion comes first in everything

1 Like

Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by erico2k2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
olabisimichael:

U dey mind these people? They will be so dazed that they will say Buhari rigged himself to power! As you collecting PVC to vote against him so as someone is collecting to vote for him!
check what th3e constitution says about regions, about the % that must be achieved to win, I think the SW gave him the victory, plus you might find it very strange but the vast majority of people classified GEJ as IGBO without knowing he was an IJAW Man, so the hate for Igbo follow, but I'm very sure the scales has dropped like that of peterl!We need a clued person to rule Nigeria, but with the class of people gunning for presidency, damn men we r a long way from there.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by mashnino(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Akoja360:
true talk...its almost occultic the way they believe in buhari.....

Same way it seemed occultic when SS were campaigning for GEJ in 2015
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by lizzychom: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

Those people have always been loyal to him since 2003 so it makes no difference.All still depends on how the South will vote more especially southwest.
Correct.its not all abt d northern votes
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by Cupidkc(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

You have spoken the truth, I travel a lot and know the perception of most people in almost all the regions in Nigeria.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by BAILMONEY: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin grin grin
NGWEREUKWENU HOW FAR
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by linkszelda: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
You can vote for whosoever you want to, even the ant in your house. As for me PMB is my priority
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
lizzychom:

Correct.its not all abt d northern votes
The northern votes will matter because as an incumbent presidwnt,he will inflate the votes in his nw/ne strongholds.in the middle belt,he wil lose benue,lose plateau narrowly,win nasarawa and kogi narrowly,share votes in kwara with pdp and win heavily in niger giving him a slim victory in the middle belt.
In the southwest,he may lose ekiti if fayemi doesnt wi but he will win other states narrowly giving him a tight victory like in 2015.
In the south south,ipob will declare a sit a home plus apathy seeing pdp presenting a northerner.pdp will win enugu,abia,ebonyi but apc will share imo with pdp.the pdp votes will not be inflated as in previous years.he will also lose in south south but may narrowly win in edo.he will get 25percent of votes in 26 states thereby getting a 2nd term.
Majority of tgose opinion poll voters are southerners based in lagos.the 70 percent may note even vote on election day.up buhari.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by senatordave1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
BAILMONEY:
NGWEREUKWENU HOW FAR
Most zombies have pvc while most wailers dont even have national id talkless of Pvc.They prefer to have android phones. Buharists are spread across nigeria while wailers are mostly in Lagos,port Harcourt and the East.up buhari.
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by vuc1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Fact
Re: PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid by alakitiyan: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
our vote will send him back to daura come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election / Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.