Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (50816 Views)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by ACE1010: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
Why didn't the armed robbers blow his head off. Since they're both in the same category

Haba my brother!! After all they protecting lives and property nau!! Although the good ones are very few
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by justflow1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Despite all those fetish substance he tied on his shoulder, vanity upon vanity, seek God first, and his ritghtousness and all your wishes will be added to you
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by dadavivo: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
ACE1010:

Haba my brother!! After all they protecting lives and property nau!! Although the good ones are very few
don't go there, there's no good one. These are thieves extorting and killing people everyday
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by ACE1010: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
don't go there, there's no good one. These are thieves extorting and killing people everyday

Yeah... I agree with you but there are a few good ones
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by killuminati(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dem f u c k i n g robbers shoulda been on some John Wick s h it. Headshot on me suckers

cry
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by 21savages: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
[center][/center]IDIOT u for kuku die
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by phase1: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
He escaped from robbers who are their primary concern. I thought it was the robbers who should escape from him.

They are now so much fattened on extortions from innocent Nigerians and yahoo boys that they can't even battle rag-tag robbers.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by frank41(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
These people are doing a very good job. They are ensuring Nigeria remains a saner and safer country. A country free of crime, internet fraud and above all, a country where young men and women dress responsibly.

Sars you mean?if yes....then check your name;gaddafi and I pray that you have unforgettable encounter them someday.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by vonlogon: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
These people are doing a very good job. They are ensuring Nigeria remains a saner and safer country. A country free of crime, internet fraud and above all, a country where young men and women dress responsibly.

1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by zill(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
godfatherx:
My prayers for you:
If you have ever knowingly extorted any young innocent boy, your hand shall be amputated, if not, wish you quick recovery - Amen
. Amen, bunch of thieves.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by sammily(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
Why didn't the armed robbers blow his head off. Since they're both in the same category

Bros calm down, if you read the report, its state that he's based in Nassarawa state. SARS there don't engage in armed robbery unlike their southern counterpart, so pls cut him some slack.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by avrex3k(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
Hahahah grin
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:

Your declaration of support for the Nigerian Police Force started off well, but then you veered off into the IRRELEVANT subject of what YOU would consider "responsible" attire for women.

Clearly you are preoccupied with a compulsion to peer down women's blouses, and sternly poke your long nose up their skirts, for the subject of women's clothing to be FOREMOST in your lecherous mind, to the extent that you would deviate into your obsession with tits&ass in response to a mundane news story about crime fighting.

You will no doubt be saddened to learn that nobody will ever appoint you, or indeed any police officer for that matter, into the role of judge and jury, empowered to specify and enforce what other people wear in a free democratic society. Dream on if you must, but reality awaits you, patiently.

If your little maggot twitches involuntarily at the sight of sexy women, then you obviously need to go out and BUY some female company, if you can't get to dip your wick via any other MODALITY.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by oderinlewo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
....d same thing I got for my mind..
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by DECENCY3: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
greatman247:
Coward they will go after yahoo boys as if their lives depend on that and can't even match armed robbers one on one. grin. And that's the main purpose they were established. grin

Yahoo boy spotted. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by shineeye1: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
It would have been a blessing to humanity if the mothers of these hoodlums and robbers ended up barren for life! The "joy" of their fruitfulness has become the sorrow of the world.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by ediko5(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good one by the armed bandits.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2018
dadavivo:

Not all SARS are criminals and stupid!
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2018
dadavivo:

The armed robbers shud have recruited u since u are on their side
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2018
greatman247:
Coward they will go after yahoo boys as if their lives depend on that and can't even match armed robbers one on one. grin. And that's the main purpose they were established. grin

Yahoo Boys are also criminals. Don't get it twisted. Cyber crime is also a crime just same way robbery is.
By the time u travel out and see the way white men treat Nigerians, u go see wetin the yahoo boys u are glorifying has caused
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Idiot why did you run? If na yahoo boy u go run?

A yahoo boy is also a criminal. An unarmed robber
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by IMASTEX: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
Authorized robbers fighting non authorized robbers.
Lol. . .Truly speaking I find it difficult to separate the two.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Yahoo Boys are also criminals. Don't get it twisted. Cyber crime is also a crime just same way robbery is.
By the time u travel out and see the way white men treat Nigerians, u go see wetin the yahoo boys u are glorifying has caused

No one dispute the fact that yahoo boys aren't criminals, my point is SARS are also criminals. They extort even innocent people and everyone including yahoo boys, with that, how on earth will they be able to discharge their jobs effectively? The way they go about their jobs is not the right way. Extorting everyone even innocent people that are not criminals. They SARS should leave the yahoo boys the Bleep alone and allow the Efcc or others that are set up for financial Crimes to handle yahoo boys case. Every agencies of govt are established for different purpose. One should not interfere in the work of others. SARS should face the purpose of their establishment which was to tackle armed robbers and other violent crimes. The IG said same cos he knows better.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
DECENCY3:

Yahoo boy spotted. Gbam!

You be fool. I hate yahoo boys but then i hate SARS more too. Cos chasing after yahoo isn't their responsibility, that's not what they are established for. You don't know better than police IG. Their primary purpose was to fight violent crimes and armed robbers and others. They should leave yahoo boys alone and face their area of primary purpose and allow agency like Efcc to tackle Yahoo boys cos they, Efcc are set up for financial crimes and others.

Agencies of govt are set up for different purposes and they should not interfere into each other work, if this happens it leads to chaos and problems, redundancy, misplaced priority amongst many other problems. Exactly what is happening now.

SARS are worst thieves, they extort innocent people and even the yahoo boys and threatened innocent citizens that they will shoot them with their guns. Citizens they were meant to prptect, that of course is misplaced priority. I pray you encounter them some day.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by jtofineme(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
dadavivo:
maybe the arm sars wanted to rob the arm robbers.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by DECENCY3: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
greatman247:

You be fool. I hate yahoo boys but then i hate SARS more too. Cos chasing after yahoo isn't their responsibility, that's not what they are established for. You don't know better than police IG. Their primary purpose was to fight violent crimes and armed robbers and others. They should leave yahoo boys alone and face their area of primary purpose and allow agency like Efcc to tackle Yahoo boys cos they, Efcc are set up for financial crimes and others.

Agencies of govt are set up for different purposes and they should not interfere into each other work, if this happens it leads to chaos and problems, redundancy, misplaced priority amongst many other problems. Exactly what is happening now.

SARS are worst thieves, they extort innocent people and even the yahoo boys and threatened innocent citizens that they will shoot them with their guns. Citizens they were meant to prptect, that of course is misplaced priority. I pray you encounter them some day.

Network busy
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Akinwale14(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
andyanders:
Two people that are involved in the same crime and one got wounded. Now, if he is a gallant officer, they were supposed to have killed all the robbers and here he is in an hospital and he is been tagged as a gallant officer. The robbers who shot his colleague in crime> SARS supposed to be the gallant robber.
See How U Finish Sar's Lives, Bro U Wicked O grin
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
greatman247:

No one dispute the fact that yahoo boys aren't criminals, my point is SARS are also criminals. They extort even innocent people and everyone including yahoo boys, with that, how on earth will they be able to discharge their jobs effectively? The way they go about their jobs is not the right way. Extorting everyone even innocent people that are not criminals. They SARS should leave the yahoo boys the Bleep alone and allow the Efcc or others that are set up for financial Crimes to handle yahoo boys case. Every agencies of govt are established for different purpose. One should not interfere in the work of others. SARS should face the purpose of their establishment which was to tackle armed robbers and other violent crimes. The IG said same cos he knows better.

All I knw is that no Sars officer wud intimidate or harass u if u behave and dress responsibly. Take note of the pple bn harassed by them, it's either they dress shably or they lack good communication skill to address the officers. Mind you, only the Sars have the mind to face armed robbers. All those counter policemen no get the liver. So dey shud be appreciated
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

All I knw is that no Sars officer wud intimidate or harass u if u behave and dress responsibly. Take note of the pple bn harassed by them, it's either they dress shably or they lack good communication skill to address the officers. Mind you, only the Sars have the mind to face armed robbers. All those counter policemen no get the liver. So dey shud be appreciated

Same thing you said a friend of mine in my area used to say until he was a victim too and then his mind set changed totally. And mind you, he was always well dressed. Hahahahaha.
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
greatman247:

Same thing you said a friend of mine in my area used to say until he was a victim too and then his mind set changed totally. And mind you, he was always well dressed. Hahahahaha.

bro, the last time I hd contact wit the SARS ops was the da they parked right me on the rod while they cause traffic jam. WHY? just because I

pimpled my car and it make it loo like a G-boy,s own. they ----asked me I coule of questions which I probably answered well and ANSWER they leav
Re: SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS by greatman247(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

bro, the last time I hd contact wit the SARS ops was the da they parked right me on the rod while they cause traffic jam. WHY? just because I

pimpled my car and it make it loo like a G-boy,s own. they ----asked me I coule of questions which I probably answered well and ANSWER they leav

Hahahahaha, you were only lucky with those squad, you might be so lucky with another SARS Squad next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.