Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (31144 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamHopeful:

No wonder your moniker is all about dairy. grin
Couldn't access the mail... U got to follow back first i think b4 it can work.. Or u want to drop ur contact here & i pick it or what....
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by IamHopeful(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:

Couldn't access the mail... U got to follow back first i think b4 it can work.. Or u want to drop ur contact here & i pick it or what....

Couldn't access your PM 1st, that was why I had to send you a PM.
Lemme try and follow you and you resend the PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Repress and try to occupy my mind with other things
I bet you it'll take every ounce of strength in you not to think about it, best is to surround yourself with friends, I meant friends oo.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamHopeful:

Couldn't access your PM 1st, that was why I had to send you a PM.
Lemme try and follow you and you resend the PM.
U got mail
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by whizqueen(f): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
Mrs Heartbreaker, Your sons girlfriends is waiting to break his heart countless times...

See your life now? What if he was the one hurting me? You just jump into conclusion with that your short legs undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by IamHopeful(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:
U got mail
Still can't access it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
geezyk:
I bet you it'll take every ounce of strength in you not to think about it, best is to surround yourself with friends, I meant friends oo.
Haha yeah definitely
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by newmusic: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Love is just like a joke to me, expensive joke.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by DrTims(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is this a fictional story or a true story
Synord:
Hmmn.

I remember vividly , the memories are still Crystal clear like iPhone 8 images and the pain runs deep in my heart like arteries..
The moments are still engraved in my mind like Okorocha's statues and the fights/drama embedded in my medulla like hai hai is embedded in small doctor's mouth..

it happened in the year 2014, a year I can never forget in a hurry ..

I dated This girl for 5 years..Five good years. I could have studied a course and graduated from the university with the time I invested in the relationship .

Sometimes I still miss her like the way Messi does with Penalties.

She was everything ..My heart ..My love..My Queen , My Baby

..She had this radiant smile that could lighten up anyone's mood. She is intelligent , patient,God fearing,cooks well,dances well , neat, sociable, attractive, Perfect dress sense with the most amazing physique I have ever seen.

Anita was everything a man could wish for ..The way she walked,talked, loved and fuc ked ... Kasa !!!! ...she was the 9th wonder of the world to me..

and when she wears that particular red dress with the Jesus rosary hanging in between her two succulent mammary glands and she calls me by my first name in that seductive " toolz o " kinda tone and her orgasm bringing British accent as she slowly rolls her tongue and puts her finger in her mouth while touching her round and succulent buttocks made of the softest extraction of flesh I have seen ,

I totally forget myself and lose control ( in Peruzzi's voice) .At that moment, I know I just have to make paradise because I was already tasting version 1.0 with Anita here.

is it her sparkling white teeth ? , her daily teasing of me being the most handsome man she has ever seen , her dirty talks, when she motivates me to achieve a lot of things I achieved , she teaches me, corrects me in love , how she handles me when I am angry at her ,she knows my weak points , She knows how to garnish my favorite dishes, she is never insecure,jealous or violent ..How she sold her Father's motorcycle to help me with a business I invested in, burned candles with me in school, shunned a lot of richer and more good looking guys for me .....

Damn !!!!

she could literally die for me !!!

Anita...

Anita..

Not until 2014 when the unthinkable happened..

Did I get over Anita ??

yes I did !!! How the hell I did is a story for another day probably..

P:S I think it is more painful or difficult to get over a person after breakup when

1) you unavoidably see the person everyday / once a week / frequently

2) when the. reason for break up is petty/ not cheating/ something that can be easily resolved

3) there is no other better option/person on ground

4) The partner moved on to a better person in terms of looks, money or status

5) When you really really love the person

6) when you are broke grin

7) When the sex is Ogorodomdom

cool when you guys are meant for each other ..

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by DrTims(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hiiii, I would like to know you better. My name is Tims. How can I get in touch with you smiley
nanauju:

Swerve biko
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by DrTims(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Badt guy grin
geezyk:
To love someone and get heartbroken is really a very bad thing, I've never loved anyone more than myself before, and I have numerous gfs to show for it, not till I met this pretty diva, and she completely stole my heart. show that happened, I'll never know, but it did.

What made the heartbreak so tough on me was that I virtually sent away all other girls in order to face this one one completely, well, that was my undoing. That's how far I was willing to go till the unthinkable happened, it took my friends and a rebound girl to take me out of the pit I had fallen into.

The truth of the matter is that, you really fall in love with the person you believe you've seen all you dream of in them, without looking deeper to see their faults.

And sometimes you think they are your ONE and ONLY!

But in my own case she came back begging and we hooked up again, but this time, I held total control.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Haha yeah definitely
Well, it's good though, I still can't get thru the last one, cos it's just so disheartening, someone told me you can't really "unlove" someone you truly love, you just learn how to live without them..
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
DrTims:
Badt guy grin
I'm not that bad oo, I can tell you that girl changed my perception toward what love really means..
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by DrTims(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guy, you made sense smiley
futurism:
I didn't want to comment but since you said he is reading then fine.

Brother, if you are seeing this, feel free to register and send me a PM. I don't mind spending an hour on the phone to talk to you, bills on me.

The fact that you feel this way shows you were true to the girl in question and you were the one that loved the most.

You see, it is normal and perfectly normal feel the way you do and I think you loved her more than she loved you, which is why you are feeling this way and why she may have moved on.

Generally, the one who love the most gets hurt the most.

One of the skills that you should learn when dating girls is master the art of moving on faster when you see they are not willing to push things in your direction. A girl recently tried to run me over but I had mastered the art of disliking and unloving when it comes to this. I can love a girl today, show her all the romantic gestures like ones seen in moves and the next, if she starts misbehaving, I become the opposite.

GENERALLY, When you are too nice, too cool... too attention giving, girls will ALWAYS reject you. I put the ALWAYS in caps... no girl, dead or alive can withstand a man that loves too much!

I have a feeling that this is your major heart break, probably your first too which explains the magnitude of hurt you are feeling right now. Everyone of us have been through that phase before.

When I had mine, one of the things I did was get the picture we had together and I burnt it...deleted her number. It made me hated women though. I started having numerous girls, flirting and playing with them, nothing serious.

The OP here is a woman and so, I am minding my choice of words cheesy.

Get busy... extremely busy. Meet other girls and chat them up.

Under this current state, your mind tells you that you cant live without her. bros, that is a big fat lie. There are a lot of girls out there begging for attention.

But one thing you must know is NEVER love a woman too much, NEVER show too much attention, NEVER be too emotional , Always make them feel they are very replaceable and that way, you remain on the safer side instead of being at the receiving end. I say this because all the girls I showed this traits are still interested in me but the ones I was too cool with, too emotional, gave excess attention left already but they didn't left without calling me "too soft, too emotional, desperate"

So, you see?

show no emotion and they will love you, show emotion and they will flee from you.

Like others have advised, go get other girls. It is fun when you do that... bang as much as you want until you have forgotten the other girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
geezyk:
Well, it's good though, I still can't get thru the last one, cos it's just so disheartening, someone told me you can't really "unlove" someone you truly love, you just learn how to live without them..
Take heart dear, yeah the bolded definitely has some truth to it
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Take heart dear, yeah the bolded definitely has some truth to it
I have "gba kamu" thanks dear.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
geezyk:
I have "gba kamu" thanks dear.
What's 'gba kamu'? smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:
What's 'gba kamu'? smiley
Surrendered, I thought you were Yoruba.?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2018
geezyk:
Surrendered, I thought you were Yoruba.?
I am, don't know what kamu means though embarassed
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

I am, don't know what kamu means though embarassed
It's some sort of slang though. but why are you online at this hour of the night?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2018
geezyk:
It's some sort of slang though. but why are you online at this hour of the night?
Oh I see, I know 'gba' means take or something, my Yoruba isn't great, let alone Yoruba slang lol

Yeah you're right, I'll sleep soon smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Oh I see, I know 'gba' means take or something, my Yoruba isn't great, let alone Yoruba slang lol

Yeah you're right, I'll sleep soon smiley
Imagine a Yoruba girl with a not so great tongue for the language, lol.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2018
IamHopeful:

Still can't access it.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2018
geezyk:
Imagine a Yoruba girl with a not so great tongue for the language, lol.
Lol yes o there are a lot of us out there cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by kweenphavy(f): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Love ur self only. All man for himself . na mumu dey love[/quote]

You would eventually get married someday angry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by cocoboss(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
whats all this news about break up, is it because my girl left me yesterday cry cry cry
i will never die young in jesus name!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol yes o there are a lot of us out there cheesy
Out there, where? Lagos?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Wheelz001: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Free $10 for joining https:///2lnCePP
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ibkayee(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
geezyk:
Out there, where? Lagos?
Yeah I’m sure there are some in Lagos. By the way, please I’m not Nigerian again, I’m from Senegal
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by sod09(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I’m sure there are some in Lagos. By the way, please I’m not Nigerian again, I’m from Senegal
fair enough cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by geezyk(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Maybe they are, or maybe not, I can't really say about them, but for you, I can. cheesy grin

Well, lets all be Senegalese till after the World Cup.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Flintstone06(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Omotaday:
In the morning, a gf angrily told his bf that the bf would cry, then in the evening, the bf's mother died.

Damn!!!!! Either she ain't ordinary or there is something not ordinary about her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.