Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl (1395 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by linda190(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Seeing as Iceberg and his girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim, have not been spotted together in recent times, one can only imagine what is going through the minds of their fans at this moment.

The Internet seems to be in an uproar over a new photo of Iceberg Slim and a mystery woman.

See photos and videos --> www.evrytin.com/n

Original source: https://evrytin.com/news/juliet-ibrahim-new-photo-of-iceberg-slim-with-mystery-woman-causes-uproar/

Watch the FIFA World cup 2018 match live on [url]Evrytin.com[/url]

Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided THIS SO CALLED ICEBERG SLIM IS SO FUGLY.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by martyns303(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS SO CALLED ICEBERG SLIM IS SO FUGLY.

u can say that again and again, saw him once at Farmcity lekki with his boys. I was like what did this girl see in this guy, short, ugly, funny hair, slim so he gym until his arms got big and out of proportion like Popeye. and he has stopped going to the gym so the arms are now flabby with ugly tattoo.

Maybe the Juliet girl is not too hot in person too. and oh! he was cheating cos one girl was all over him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by Bluezy13(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
martyns303:

u can say that again and again, saw him once at Farmcity lekki with his boys. I was like what did this girl see in this guy, short, ugly, funny hair, slim so he gym until his arms got big and out of proportion like Popeye. and he has stopped going to the gym so the arms are now flabby with ugly tattoo.

Maybe the Juliet girl is not too hot in person too. and oh! he was cheating cos one girl was all over him.

Hmmm...

May I know if you're in any chance related to Aunty Kemi

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2018
How does this concern us? undecided
Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by Lajet: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
martyns303:

Bros please take it easy with the guy

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Juliet Ibrahim's Boy Friend Caught Cheating With Another Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
martyns303:

hahaha you Are funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet 1 Year Old Boy Worth $20 Million That Looks Like Wizkid's Son Zion Richer T / Actress Regina Daniels Is Breathtaking In New Photos As She Shows Of New Hairsty / Kiki Osinbajo Looks Good In Everything. She’s Our New Fashion Find!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.