Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Business Assurance....... This Is Yours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Assurance....... This Is Yours (632 Views)

Training On Quality Assurance / Training On Quality Assurance / Training On Quality Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

Until sometimes ago I paid for a seminar and with all d high hopes that it will be sth soft

Sth ajebolic

Sth Behind

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08..03..5..35..8..364 pm
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
keep the replies coming
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
no time
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2018
morning
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
successful training again
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
GET YOUR ASSURANCE TODAY

ITS PALM FRUITS BIZ. DONE IN AN EASY LESS KNOWN WAY

You can make multiple streams of income from just the palm fruit business... Even without buying and selling the palm fruit.. just the knowledge and a simple secrete that you have to learn...

Knowledge is power and wealth.. get knowledge and make the money. I will teach you how to do everything thing about the business....

From sourcing for ur fruits, how much to buy, where to buy, and most important company that pays instantly.... No story even thou your goods with who one million naira....

This is actually a funny business anyway��

Nt many people will even like it

But the truth is I hate just one stream of income cos I budget round my investment not necessarily with my money in my bank

D rich budget with investment why d poor budget with d cash dy have and so this is what happens

Ur cash finishes and u get broke���

But ur investment never runs dry cos its like a seed that keeps bringing out more fruits �
Now in those days I hated farming I always saw it as a business for poor people

I was surprised to see that dr is a great virtue in agriculture

If u understand how the market operates

Now there is a disclaimer to this seminar

*not everyone will be able to do it(but its not an excuse cos I will tell u just one way to do it without a dime in ur pocket and ur good to go*)���

People from Rivers and closeby states like delta even Ogun will play a key role....but others can still make cool cash from it.

3. U need finance to start it���
(partnership is a wise option here)

*this isn't like d usual stay in ur room and earn but u can still achieve that after finding ur feet in this great opportunity am gonna show to u all

NB: you can start with zero capital too..pm.

08035358364 pm
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
sure money no losses with Palm fruits..........
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
weekend best time
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
no time get in now
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 4:19am On Jun 24, 2018
good product....sweet profit
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2018
TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR (Prof. Makau)

1. Never wake up early. Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?

2. Never plan how to spend your money. Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.

3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money. How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.

4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated". How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school!

5. Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital. How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6. Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness. Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.

7. Spend more than you earn. To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing from friends and employers.

8. Compete in dressing. Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate the congregation with your trendy fashions every day. Whenever your neighbor buys a new phone, you get one that is more expensive.

9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your yearly salary.

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you at old age.

11. Devote your time, energy and resources to watching football especially EPL, UCL and La Liga. Keep up with all matches, fixtures and transfers. Ensure you adequately argue your points among friends for hours after each game. After all, one day Messi and Ronaldo will remember you and send you some percentages of their income.

12. Stay on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram all day to post, comment or watch videos. Engage in discussions that add no value to your life just to be seen that you are current and up-to-date. Be hopeful that one day a benevolent spirit will come down to bless you.
Re: Business Assurance....... This Is Yours by fastlane84: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
morning

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Mixing Maching For Sale / Online Marketer / Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.