Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (10166 Views)

Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by smiletome: 2:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:
FAT rubbish
u dey c road @ at all

1 Like

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 2:59am On Jun 17, 2018
This one wey be like lioness.....na wao Bros
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Mrbolt my love
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Virginkpekus:
Mrbolt my love
Bcus of 6pack i don becum ur luv?
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Acepen(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Ur a stupid man.
not Surprised Never Expect An Intelligent Answer
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2018
chiiraq802:
COMMON SENSE is scarce!!!

You're correct. It's very scarce undecided
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by LordsApostle: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2018
This girl I don dey pursue for close to 10years now, u no send, na one boy u just meet yesterday u dey profess love to! This women can never be trusted.
Virginkpekus:
Mrbolt my love
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2018
LordsApostle:
This girl I don dey pursue for close to 10years now, u no send, na one boy u just meet yesterday u dey profess love to! This women can never be trusted.
10 years? Ur mumu don pass anoda level o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by pedrilo: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by movid(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Airforce1 collegue
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Bcus of 6pack i don becum ur luv?
cry
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2018
LordsApostle:
Keep it up for 10 more years...I might consider you
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Greenbullet(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2018
My niggie , Bleep dat assess!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greenbullet:

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
OP THIS BABE MAKE SENSE DIE.NO MIND GUYS THAT ARE JEALOUSING YOU
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
GUY ENJOY YOUR LIFE NA ONCE
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kingsley1000:
GUY ENJOY YOUR LIFE NA ONCE
yes o baba
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mrbolt565:
yes o baba
don't mind the hypocrites,most of them blasting you crave to be in ur shoes....enjoy your life bro,give her the bleep of her life,she will never forget u

1 Like

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greenbullet:
u no get joy o.bad man grin
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by motherfucker: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
tracyberry:

the day you receive sense heavens will testify, where were you when God was distributing sense to people na pussy you come life come reason abi, pussy nigga senseless motherfucker.
u are the senseless one. I dey my own jeje, and u decided to call me. Are u mading? Dem swa for u? Look, look, be kiafool otherwise I will turn you into a hungry woman beens.

1 Like

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by tracyberry(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
motherfucker:
u are the senseless one. I dey my own jeje, and u decided to call me. Are u mading? Dem swa for u? Look, look, be kiafool otherwise I will turn you into a hungry woman beens.

hahaha.....such so stupid you have no one to tell you, get a life before quoting me next time.
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by motherfucker: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
tracyberry:

hahaha.....such so stupid you have no one to tell you, get a life before quoting me next time.

*plugs the teeth of a day old chick, removes the heart of an ant, collects the eyes of a worm, the breast of a lizard...*

Puts everything thing in a calabash...

If I invoke your spirit this night, the gods of your ancestors will disown and neglect you.

Listen...

You must appease the gods before 7 market days or else... You shall face the consequences!
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
This what broke men celebrate grin
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by tracyberry(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
motherfucker:
*plugs the teeth of a day old chick, removes the heart of an ant, collects the eyes of a worm, the breast of a lizard...*

Puts everything thing in a calabash...

If I invoke your spirit this night, the gods of your ancestors will disown and neglect you.

Listen...

You must appease the gods before 7 market days or else... You shall face the consequences!

#when a slowpoke is a fool out of himself you just gotta give him.space to display his stupidity#
dude if try that one with me i will make you beg for death.
Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP SMH !!!

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP SMH !!!OP SMH !!!OP SMH !!!

Re: Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) by iLegendd(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mrbolt565:
tongue
I hope you lasted long? If you're a 1 minute man, throw all the tramàdol you bought and read this book below. Thank me later.

Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.