Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account. (981 Views)

Pls What’s The Best Data For Airtel Now / How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / Do Airtel Now Charge For Using *737# Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am not really happy with the way network provider keep 'sucking' airtime from innocent and hard working Nigerians.

I got an airtel card worth of #1000 (500 each) which I load it accurately using the code *126*pin#.

After recharging the 1000 naira airtime (500 each).
I noticed that I was only credited for one. On trial for confirmation, I loaded both card again and I got a confirmation that the cards has been used by me. I had to call the customer service and they accused me of using the wrong code *555*.

I had to stop that accusations and told them that am not blind, that I know the code I used which is the right one (*126*pin #).

After various conversations, the customer care agent replied that the complaint will be forwarded to the technical unit. Leaving me without data subscription which I intended doing.

Please any relevant authority in this platform should help me trash this, I want this matter to be properly treated with a query issued to them as they make a refund with damage fee. This will stop it from occurring again, because how many knows the number of subscribers has been duped like this.

#airtel #airtelNigeria #airtelfraud #airtelNowDuping #airtelStealingCard #airtelfraudlentActivity #airtelMustGo #airtelIsALie
Re: Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account. by Emeka71(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:
I am not really happy with the way network provider keep 'sucking' airtime from innocent and hard working Nigerians.

I got an airtel card worth of #1000 (500 each) which I load it accurately using the code *126*pin#.

After recharging the 1000 naira airtime (500 each).
I noticed that I was only credited for one. On trial for confirmation, I loaded both card again and I got a confirmation that the cards has been used by me. I had to call the customer service and they accused me of using the wrong code *555*.

I had to stop that accusations and told them that am not blind, that I know the code I used which is the right one (*126*pin #).

After various conversations, the customer care agent replied that the complaint will be forwarded to the technical unit. Leaving me without data subscription which I intended doing.

Please any relevant authority in this platform should help me trash this, I want this matter to be properly treated with a query issued to them as they make a refund with damage fee. This will stop it from occurring again, because how many knows the number of subscribers has been duped like this.

#airtel #airtelNigeria #airtelfraud #airtelNowDuping #airtelStealingCard #airtelfraudlentActivity #airtelMustGo #airtelIsALie
For some years now I have intentionally refused to recharge my line because of Airtel stealing my credit.
Re: Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account. by Just2endowed2(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Go to Twitter and copy ncc

(1) (Reply)

How Smartphones And Social Media Have Changed Humanity (pictures) / sold / Samsung S9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.