Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? (1666 Views)

Boys Don't Owe You Money Because Your Yansh Is Big. / Asking Him Questions Girls Would Love To Ask Guys! We Bet 200,000 to finish Food / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
IT'S a shame that all guys (both the ugly ones)think that ladies shud be down on their knees begging for their dicks or something.
A whôre may owe you here servicies but not me, real attraction to me Is all about looks and looks ALONE.
I see no reason why I shud bang plain or outright ugly guys when I can bang hotties.
For me to love a man geniunely, I must be turned on by him 100% in a sexual way, of course.
But men will never learn. Just bcuz I sent nùdes to a handsome boy or received his, doesn't mean I want to do the same with you . It's sexual harassment if you force yourself unlawfully on me anyway.
JUST leave me alone please?

I fùcking owe you nothing okay? I'm not your mom or something, take your ugly mug elsewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
IT'S a shame that all guys (both the ugly ones)think that ladies shud be down on their knees begging for their dicks or something.
A whôre may owe you here servicies but not me, real attraction to me Is all about looks and looks ALONE.
I see no reason why I shud bang plain or outright ugly guys when I can bang hotties.
For me to love a man geniunely, I must be turned on by him 100% in a sexual way, of course.
But men will never learn.

I fùcking owe you nothing okay? I'm not your mom or something, take your ugly mug elsewhere

Goan watch naija match ok? You go dey alright...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by WaywardSon(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Girl. Who had sex with you and didn't appreciate?
Damn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
But men will never learn. Just bcuz I sent nùdes to a handsome boy or received his, doesn't mean I want to do the same with you . It's sexual harassment if you force yourself unlawfully on me anyway.

U this mad wolf always saying rubbish. Go get busy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by generalbush(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalasticlala, this guy is gay (proven)

He is using sexual talks to lure guys to sending him PMs.

Please stop pushing his posts to FP.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know who is more stupid, you or the two idiots who liked ur post.

2 Likes

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
generalbush:
Lalasticlala, this guy is gay (proven)
He is using sexual talks to lure guys to sending him PMs.
Please stop pushing his posts to FP.
Thanks.
seconded.
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Lucifer1419: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

. That's nice from jamariwolf, please madam am I ugly,sorry to quote you
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by rashfeezco(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Today is sunday, i think u need some rest
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Tolexy247: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Totally rubbish, the writer should receive sense by force
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
when you just have to get attention by all means...sad
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by BlackAdam55(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
tongue
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
this gay Mofo again undecided

3 Likes

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Kingsteve(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Your post obviously reeks of attention.
Anyone reading this post will be expecting to see a gorgeous lady, albeit with attitude.
But alas...after having checked your profile picture, you're just meh...

Just one average-attention seeking spoilt brat with a nasty attitude, who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread.
Be humble and remain calm!
Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Na u ugly, na u no get yansh, na u dey hate on thick girls bcoz they set pass u, now u r suffering from lack of dick in ur life.. U really need overhauling undecided
U need a fat pipe in ur life cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:

[img]https://media1./images/ed522ca06185e41beba4e428a87fba6b/tenor.gif?itemid=5570072[/img]
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Who cares embarassed
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Fesomu(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babe Bleep whoever you want, it's none of our business coupled with the fact you are not even fine...
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Are you man or woman?
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
OP are you pretty
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
OP are you pretty
Stop gassing her up-you have no idea how she looks like simp.
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
kayus89:

Stop gassing her up-you have no idea how she looks like simp.

That's why I am asking her if she is pretty
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by HouseOfWine: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin

The only thing remaining for this thread is for that "Thread Closed" logo to be placed
Re: HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? by Qpetz: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Are you okay?

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity / Should I Stay Or Leave Part 2-Dealing with / Handling Narcissistic Relationships / Help, How Do I Get Over A Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.