Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (71155 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by crowley(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
i wonder where the whole SUPER EAGLES name came from self. because all i saw where 11 native fowl chasing the ball and having no idea what to do with it when they finally got it. SHAME!!! and they expect me to buy the jersey for abt 75k if i heard correctly. #SUPER CHICKENS

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Sanni45(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There's still hope of getting to the semi finals.

Men of little faith!
Y men n not women of little faith.
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by qtx(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
favourmic:
Help us find MMM family we need our money back

grin lol
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Dacronym(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
You may say it's Nigerians being overly critical but the Non Nigerian(and non Croatian) I asked without bias or prejudice says Eagles were super poor
If they were okay we would say it if they are bad we would still say it, truth is truth
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by madri4u: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
After all Nigerian youths are lazy. The virus of the laziness infected the super eagles to a 2-0 loss.
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by beckyekika2(f): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
That coach ehhnn!!!! Just clueless!!!!! angry

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
How can Nigerians be this angry with Model-players who went for fashion parade in Russia?

National Anthem rEMIX:

...to serve with mouth and lies, one nation bound in weakness, deception and hate...

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by lonelydora: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
sinaj:
Lots of people will miss church tomorrow grin

I'm telling you
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by FairAdvocate(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
It Was A Show Of Shame For A Country Like Nigeria To Project A Team As Passionless And Useless As "super Bats"... For The Whole Of 66mins They Had No Shoot On Target. Mikel Was Particularly Unproductive... S-H-A-M-E!

Nobody Should Invest Any Iota Of Hope In These Fools. They Are Only There For Fun.

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Jaytecq(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Khodorkovsky:
why are Nigerians acting like this ?

Spain loses their first match against Switzerland in the 2010 WC and went on to win it.

Portugal loses their first match in euro 2016 and went on to win the euros .

we shouldn't give up , we have got the backing of a pig.
let not lose hope.

Bros which Portugal ar u talking about?
pls do ur home work well bfore u post.

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Ambitionsway: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Khodorkovsky:

Spain loses their first match against Switzerland in the 2010 WC and went on to win it.

let not lose hope.

You personally need Jesus. Shey na this kind rubbish Spain and Portugal play?

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Dacronym(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Khodorkovsky:

let not lose hope.
Against who, we're they as terrible as this
The problem is not losing per say it's the way they played, too mediocre
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by alertness(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let's not castigate those guys too much please at least they slayed well.

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by hermesprogidy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
What nonsense is this op typing. Missed lots of chances? I wonder if you watched a different match from the one I did. Those boys and the coach should be flogged. No pattern, no game plan, nothing!!!! The suckiest Nigerian team I have ever seen. Am not surprised though. Just pained I wasted 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by sprints1: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
It's over for Nigeria.
Nigeria will lose all two more remaining games.
Nigeria is the Saudi Arabia of group D
Nigeria is doomed.
Just start parking your luggages cos it's pretty obvious we went to Russia for site seeing.
no difference lesson learnt to ever west this type of green to the world cup

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by hermesprogidy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Moses really pissed me off with his falling like a baby learning how to walk. The team lacks experience.

Moses was the most annoying player on that pitch. No game sense, just pointless dribbles and falling over. Me I had written Nigeria off since 2010 world cup so am not at all surprised. God bless our USA 94 team. Those were men!!!

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by goldman777: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
If i catch dat racist Brazil ref dat match would av ended draw if not dat fake penalty call.croatia has better stars but we played them very well despite our young team.there is a conspiracy against african teams Africa forget worldcup na under17 sure pass
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Codes151(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hope the jet has been fueled
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by sprints1: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
namio10:

The best Tweet:

Tiny Croatia emerged from dysfunctional Yugoslavia.
But lousy crooked groups in Nigeria clutch tightly to continuation of dysfunctional Nigeria due cheap cash from crude oil.
tiny Croatia that played France 1998 semi final world cup...google davur suker u will know Nigeria has never produced a player as great as him...tiny Yugoslavians that has been producing world class players

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by sprints1: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2018
goldman777:
If i catch dat racist Brazil ref dat match would av ended draw if not dat fake penalty call.croatia has better stars but we played them very well despite our young team.there is a conspiracy against african teams Africa forget worldcup na under17 sure pass
no conspiracy clear penalty he was hugging madzukic like gay dere... am a Nigerian and will always speak the truth...no hate I want the country to go far in the world cup...but let's be realistic it was a clear foul his own was even worse than Iceland own but both clear penalty u can't kick someone from the back to hug someone its not permitted

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by sprints1: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Moses was the most annoying player on that pitch. No game sense, just pointless dribbles and falling over. Me I had written Nigeria off since 2010 world cup so am not at all surprised. God bless our USA 94 team. Those were men!!!
if moses were to be playing for england and played like this he would av deleted his twitter account this tonight the way they will meme is action tonight will not be funny...USA 94 is still the best Nigeria squad and our golden generation that lasted for more than a decade....

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by HonAdeli(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Super eagles failed us I think we need the services of super chickens!!
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by 0ba9ja: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2018
It's simple, guys.

If Nigeria wins Iceland and draws Argentina - 4pts
Croatia loses against Argentina and Iceland - 3pts
Argentina wins Croatia and draws with Nigeria - 5pts
Iceland loses against Nigeria and wins Croatia - 4pts

Nigeria qualifies via head-to-head rule. #WorldCup

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Haleesha1209(f): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2018
*Turn your phone into money making machine*

I want to teach interested fellows how to do data sharing business...its a profitable biz and thats why banks sell data.

With this business, you can be conveniently making nothing less than *₦5,000 AND ABOVE*
per week! With just N1500

ARE YOU DOUBTING IT?

No inventory, product sourcing, or tech experience. Just a Smartphone and an internet connection.

Its data sharing business
Join if interested and thank me later!

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Citizenshelm: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Watch the highlights Nigeria lost their opener to Croatia (2-0)

Nigeria lost their opener to Croatia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01s8n66UWHc

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by NeeKlaus: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Khodorkovsky:

let not lose hope.
Portugal didn't lose their first match. They drew against Iceland.
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Baobab4loan(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmmm tactical wise the team is zero, starting from the coach to the players I can't imagine that our best players plays in Chinese league right from the selection I know the coach got it wrong for me my submission is that the coach should be sacked and the whole team should be overhauled
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by phase1: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Why should an Ighalo be forming Didier drogba when he has no speed and pace. He's too heavy he can't even carry his buttocks since he started making money.

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by Mapzone(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2018
When i typed this last year, they all crucified me on nairaland, i said "We are out..we have to b pragmatic because we have two European teams with one of the best South American team at a football grand finale. Croatia is a very good european team with Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Persic, Mandzukic, Nikola Kalanic.
Iceland actually top their group in an European Qualifier, they are highly motivated; they amazed the world last year with their performance at Euro2016.
Argentina with lionel Messi is a different team entirely, we all know they have Top players in their team with the likes of Dybala, Aguero, Huguain, Icardi, and so on. I think Nigeria making it out of this group is going to be a Magic but this is game of football, the best we can do is to be Hopeful."

Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Mrnoniz:

How can a DMF for 10 years turn to supporting striker overnight. No creativity, no true pass/ball leaving Ighalo alone..isolated /deserted..

Why can't Iwobi that is known for his diagonal passes and creativity support Ighalo, then Moses to the left, Iheanacho to the right and play 3Man defence.

Clueless Coach cry .. Disappointed if not planned! I no trust oyibo at all.

Why are u calling d coach clueless.... Is he the super eagles legs... if it went the other way. what would u have said
Re: Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia by usermane(m): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2018
That is it. Nigeria won't qualify to the next round. I don't see Nigeria grabbing more than a point against Argentina or Iceland. Nigeria will finish with no more than two points and will be eliminated. Croatia may need only a point now to qualify and Argentina will at least win one of their next two games. I will say Iceland that held Argentina to a draw have a chance at beating Nigeria and qualifying.

We are a small team who rejoice at defeats to England and Czech Republic in friendlies. It comments on how low out expectations have become. This is why I stopped watching Super Eagles and Nigerians have to wake up and smell the coffee. This is not the 1990s anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos)