Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria (28262 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / Apply For Paid Volunteer Opportunities At VSO Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
stubbornman:
What's the salary like

Check the meaning of "VOLUNTEER"

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by veraiyke(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Application received

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Holocene(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
18k work for village...corper plus

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by kingralu: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
please I can't be able to submit my application...who else is experiencing this
I'm using Chrome on my phone

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Holocene:
18k work for village...corper plus

Really?? 18k Please I would like to know the salary before I apply undecided sad
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by missyojo(f): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingralu:
please I can't be able to submit my application...who else is experiencing this
I'm using Chrome on my phone
I'm experiencing same thing too. Even used a tab for it but it's still taking me back to the application page. Who else is experiencing same?
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by missyojo(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
veraiyke:
Application received
Please how were you able to apply? It's taking me back to the application page after I clicked on submit application.
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by asakeaina: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
It's saying that I needed to fill the area of expertise, meanwhile there is nothing there to fill. Is there anyone who has applied successfully. Please be your brother's keeper
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Compliant(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingralu:
please I can't be able to submit my application...

Are You sure you actually need this job?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Horlhamhi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
asakeaina:
It's saying that I needed to fill the area of expertise, meanwhile there is nothing there to fill. Is there anyone who has applied successfully. Please be your brother's keeper
same here.. been trying it all along
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Horlhamhi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
veraiyke:
Application received
please how were you able to get through? been trying it all along, it isn't going even while using Chrome
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Horlhamhi(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
missyojo:

I'm experiencing same thing too. Even used a tab for it but it's still taking me back to the application page. Who else is experiencing same?
same here o
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by kingralu: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Compliant:

Are You sure you actually need this job?
please enlighten me more...what is it all about?
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by ghostwritter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
asakeaina:
Why are you all finding it so difficult? It was so easy applying with my laptop through Mozilla fire-fox. Done and dusted.
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Application successful
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Queenjuliette(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
to fill the area of expertise, click on the "box" below it,(available skills) select your preferred skill(s) there is an add/remove button beside it, click on add it will appear on the selected skills

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by keetel(f): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2018
zeuszuco

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by daceo1(m): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2018
okay successful
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by daceo1(m): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Horlhamhi:

please how were you able to get through? being trying it all along, it isn't going even while using Chrome

try filling all blank spaces, tick d add button to add area of expertise or skills
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by newslifeop: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by adexin: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
vso jobs is of contract basis (1year),recently the monthly stipend was 20k, seems it has been increased to 40k for the last batch volunteers.
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by adexin: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
have it in mind u will be posted to rural community........NB vso/Ics focuesd on education,livehood.for the educational aspect states covered are( kwara, zamara,kaduna,oyo and osun)

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Devtworker1: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
adexin:
vso jobs is of contract basis (1year),recently the monthly stipend was 20k, seems it has been increased to 40k for the last batch volunteers.

Its 40k
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by Horlhamhi(f): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
daceo1:

try filling all blank spaces, tick d add button to add area of expertise or skills
did that buh keeps returning me to the application page..
did you apply making use of your phone?
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by missyojo(f): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
adexin:
have it in mind u will be posted to rural community........NB vso/Ics focuesd on education,livehood.for the educational aspect states covered are( kwara, zamara,kaduna,oyo and osun)

Please have you worked there before?
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by akabu2016: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can't appy is taking me backward
What could be the cause
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by reekay2000(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
please anyone should help me. I successfully fill out the form and submitted but I don't if it submitted ,it brought me back to empty page
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by missyojo(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
reekay2000:
please anyone should help me. I successfully fill out the form and submitted but I don't if it submitted ,it brought me back to empty page

I experienced same thing too yesterday. After filling out the application form and click on submit , it will take me back to the application page again which requires me filling again. I was able to submit it in the midnight using my tab and I was sent a mail that my application has been received. Try it in the midnight and ensure that you fill in the expertise colume and skills required colume before submitting because that's where I had problems with.
Cheers!
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by DrewMX(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
reekay2000:
Just fill all the necessary spaces especially your area of expertise which you will click "add" to input what u have selected. If its successful, it will show application successful and you will receive a mail from them.
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by daceo1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Horlhamhi:
did that buh keeps returning me back to the application page.. did you apply making use of your phone?
yea i used my phone, hope u filled all spaces hmmmi
Re: How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria by daceo1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
missyojo:

I experienced same thing too yesterday. After filling out the application form and click on submit , it will take me back to the application page again which requires me filling again. I was able to submit it in the midnight using my tab and I was sent a mail that my application has been received. Try it in the midnight and ensure that you fill in the expertise colume and skills required colume before submitting because that's where I had problems with.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank GOD, I Made It / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.