Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia (79231 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by justice212: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
No be there fault when fight pass your power you turn am to play
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by kinzation(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
princeade86:
but we tried. That etebo is a Bleep up guy. why can't he wait till after world cup before he can sign for any club. don't he believe in his self ni before he went ahead to signed for just relegated stock city. too bad.
what's your definition of TRIED
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Gkay1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

What is this nah
Ebuehi shouldn't be on the bench
Mikel should have gave way for John ogu way earlier in the second half...
Iwobi is better behind ighalo and wasting on the wings
the problem of dat match is d striking line. is too poor
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Idrismusty97(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:
Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (born 28 October 1998), Nigerian goalkeeper who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña.. he's just 19, wow so young..
Wow so young! Later they will say Nigeria youth are lazy cheesy.

#Youthtakeover
#NotToYoungToRun

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by iamleumas: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Wow so young! Later they will say Nigeria youth are lazy cheesy.

#Youthtakeover
#NotToYoungToRun
grin grin grin
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
I feel sorry for the team! Imagine having Nigerians as your fans! You have all decided that your team will loose before they lost so trust me your wishes will come true!
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ogbeni comport yourself grin
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nixiepie(f): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
seriously na moses spoil most of the chances,I don't get why he is falling like lizard anyhow and that mikel hmmmmm.I reserve my comment
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by chubinwa(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Truth b told. super eagles ain't making it anywhere near the quarter final. they d' gotta b trashed out from the group stage.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
I hate English people,they re f***ng OVER-RATED. Any day any time our eagles go so beat them eeh.... Personally, i no know wetin ebuehi & iheanacho de find 4 bench. Those guys re gud #Naija till d end!

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Jaqenhghar: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Niggerians always getting triggered over tye truth.
Someone here was saying people are jealous of Niggerians. Jealous abaout what if I may ask
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Jaqenhghar: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Vizzy4u:
I hate English people,they re f***ng OVER-RATED. Any day any time our eagles go so beat them eeh.... Personally, i no know wetin ebuehi & iheanacho de find 4 bench. Those guys re gud #Naija till d end!

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Dinho20(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
NAWA 4 NAIJA

1 Share

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:
I feel sorry for the team! Imagine having Nigerians as your fans! You have all decided that your team will loose before they lost so trust me your wishes will come true!
Dont put this on the fans. In 1994 we saw how the team played with lots of heart and passion.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by loomer: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
all these English and Irish commentators wey dey sabi show themselves.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Ganamustgo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=68567073]

The coach has no impact on the team performance [/quote

The coach has an impact on the team performance.
He select the players, tactics and makes substitution for the team. our coach play most of our players out of position. He's to blame for that bad performance yesterday.
I believe we'll qualify from that group with four points. win Iceland and win/draw Argentina or vise versa.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Dont put this on the fans. In 1994 we saw how the team played with lots of heart and passion.

Loyalty is key! Be a fan through the good and bad times.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by rampantlover: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
He said nothing wrong...super one legged chickens were useless. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Kokaine(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
so super parots didnt use the shaku shaku and gucci jersey to do some magic moves ?
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=68567245][/quote] meaning what?........guy ep a brother o. I de sch,i don broke finish,bank de salah break so ma ppl no fit snd me smtin and ma gas don finish.abeg find me smtin na 3090335573firstbank.tnx
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nikejah(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mikel obi should had awoken the black panter spirit inside of him
And as a captain encourage his fellows on the pitch

#wakanda4life
#naija4life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tiwiex(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sheuns:

Nice one bro. Our problem here is we don't tell ourselves the truth. Imagine saying our squad has young players. We all know it's all lies, the only true young player there are Ekong and Iwobi, the rest are fraud and won't make the next world cup.
I am not even sure being young is an advantage. The World Cup is a game for men oh. I notice some old players in the Croatian side. I think we needed world Cup hunger too. Osaze, Iyama and Emenike would have showed some hunger and they are not young.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by rampantlover: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Most Nigerians are deluded and gullible, the truth is a stranger to them. They love to hear things about them and their country that doesn't exist cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin.....they are still telling me their country is the best and a giant in Africa cheesy cheesy..common light you no get

2 Likes

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Aystarz: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

What is this nah

Ebuehi shouldn't be on the bench

Mikel should have gave way for John ogu way earlier in the second half...

Iwobi is better behind ighalo and not wasting on the wings

Etebo was descent just that he craves back passes

It hurts because I know... That team can shock the world... Just get your tactics and personnel right in appropriate positions

Exactly my point. Rohr, with his tactless systems and selections, is just undermining this team. With the right mix of players and strategy, honestly we can shock the world.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
I knew this will happen when they are busy dancing bloody shaku shaku or shaka shaka nonsense when other team are working their ass harder to get good result. A merry mind is a sick mind meaning a merry mind is bond to fail and fall.

The f u c k I n g show of jersey how far has it help them? Best dress, best blabla but poor performance in fact they have no skills, No tactics absolutely nothing. Pls tell that idiot called German Roar or German Rot to just be returning to his country I knew he is a failure when he said he was not bothered loosing friendlies now the world cup he was claiming waiting for has shamed him.

Pls I'm really upset right now I don't know why some one like Oshoala and oparanozie etc of female eagle are not use than these idiot weak link super chicken lazy things.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Victorclean1: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
He said the right thing cos super eagles did not fly yesterday and is shameful to all Nigerian. Let learn to accept the truth. I felt ashamed yesterday
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by joshmee4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Which show did modric run?. Anyways you can say that cuz Croatia won, I can't take that away. But there was nothing Modric played yesterday that Etebo didn't play save the own goal which was an unlucky moment for him.
I m a Nigerian. I keep my head up
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by mayortm001(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:
Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (born 28 October 1998), Nigerian goalkeeper who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña.. he's just 19, wow so young..
Hehehehehehehehe.......... Nor be only 19 na even 9yrs Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by rampantlover: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Four years ago mighty Ghana was tormenting Germany. Now we have these one legged super 4-1-9 chickens disgracing Africa and Africans grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Ganamustgo post=68567427][/quote]

That's what I'm saying, he is not doing anything as a good manager

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.