Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup (48985 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

Why is it that these oyibo beautiful young ladies love Igbo boys too much

And their grannies love Omoluabis too much
afonja go deal with una for this thread
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
all for paperwork.... abi nah..
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by kinibigdil: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nbote:
Residency hustle is real
So the girl no fine?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by tossedbae(f): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
y r u pained
coz eagles lose to them embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by ElsonMorali: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

freedom child
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
who cares. Hope no be wetin our eagles go de do wit those russian babes b4 d go cause national hypertension to nigerians o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by tipwill(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
This guy didn't lose on both sides
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Tedassie(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
in his mind now,he don achieve something
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
even if she open chearfully 4 him afta d match, na eagles go jst de him mind
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Alejoc(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
No wonder we lost..... Energy within.... All of our secrets revealed..... The secret agent with the powerful pekus grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
The fact remains no Igboman is angry whether niaija won or loosed...
we all know how failure a nation like Nigeria is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Mutemenot(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Better than super eagle grin he won in the kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by kinzation(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
see a sane country where two people are kissing
if na naija now.. people go dey stand look you like you've committed a crime....

God pls take this nation to the promise land

or

have they missed the flight?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Lovexme(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
More like a Croatian fan kissing a Nigerian fan. They don't look like they're together.

See the guy looking at the camera during the kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by santopelele(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
This their kiss carry weight
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Earthbound:

I know say una no go waste time.

Check out the guy three posts above me. Check who he follows.
Woman wrapper!
He Got A Girl For Himself, The Chick have to fall for him on seeing The cap of wisdom on his head, IGBO AMAKA PROUDLY IGBO BOY

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by maduxs: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
He didn’t lose totally
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by onemanonewife(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man donning the Super Eagles jersey kissed his Croatian partner publicly near the Kaliningrad Stadium in Russia at the ongoing world cup tournament. According to reports, the couple kissed each other to show no hard feelings before the match started.

Meanwhile, Nigeria began their 2018 World Cup campaign, with a 2-0 defeat to Croatia on Saturday night.

The Super Eagles came into the game, hoping to get at least a point, after Argentina drew 1-1 in the other fixture played today in Group D.

Nigeria face Iceland next, while Croatia take on Argentina.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/world-cup-nigerian-man-kisses-his-croatian-babe-on-the-streets-of-russia-photo.html
I had always know that Judas will betray Us with a kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
His gf...odi OK

Nwanne enjoy d pink pvssy
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by MonitorSpirit: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Crap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
I dey find white girl o. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Zimmermann(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kissing with his eyes wide open! Chai! Bush man cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by themaestro08(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
tossedbae:
mumu.....
anything wrong with his act? Dont be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by freedomchild: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

freedom child
Instead of you to give me a reasonable answer, you're here insulting

Go to Ikoyi registry and see how you guys import Oyibo grannies to your western region.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

Na question you dey ask so? End am with question mark na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by ElsonMorali: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Instead of you to give me a reasonable answer, you're here insulting

Go to Ikoyi registry and see how you guys import Oyibo grannies to your western region.

I don't debate with children, junior. Ask your elders to come online. I'll debate them while you sit at the back in the children's corner and watch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by daneni1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wait ooo, y d guy open eyes dey kiss na.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by ElsonMorali: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:
The fact remains no Igboman is angry whether niaija won or loosed...

we all know how failure a nation like Nigeria is.

And yet Igbos are the majority of the players in the super eagles.

Am I the only one who's noticed that failure seems to follow you around?

From a failed Biafra to a failed world cup representation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Fogman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nbote:
Residency hustle is real
Wetin dey Croatia wey dem go hustle?
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
overdrive:
Nigeria no dey carry last.
I dey tell you brother, so much sweet mouth, we too much.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

And yet Igbos are the majority of the players in the super eagles.
Am I the only one who's noticed that failure send to follow you around?
From a failed Biafra to a failed world cup representation?

u hv double mouth is not Nigeria they are playing for?has Nigeria turned to biafra now?

if biafra goes to match u go know?

musa, balogun na biafrans abi?
I repeat anyone that identifies with Nigeria is always doomed to fail
biafra is our last hope and wee must get it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

Ani ode ni eh....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Should I Forgive Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.