Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup (48978 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Skmoda360(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just2endowed2:
How can one get coratian visa
Lol....look for there embassy now...mtscheew cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Viking007(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
My ex was a Croatian, for some weird reasons this people love blacks.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by BrownRoofRep: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

And yet Igbos are the majority of the players in the super eagles.

Am I the only one who's noticed that failure send to follow you around?

From a failed Biafra to a failed world cup representation?

Afonja suffersficated m0rons can't play football naa. The only thing they master is kissing Fulani feet.
Useless cone heads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by barallanee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
overdrive:
Nigeria no dey carry last.
lol grin
overdrive:
Nigeria no dey carry last.
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by themodernman: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man donning the Super Eagles jersey kissed his Croatian partner publicly near the Kaliningrad Stadium in Russia at the ongoing world cup tournament. According to reports, the couple kissed each other to show no hard feelings before the match started.

Meanwhile, Nigeria began their 2018 World Cup campaign, with a 2-0 defeat to Croatia on Saturday night.

The Super Eagles came into the game, hoping to get at least a point, after Argentina drew 1-1 in the other fixture played today in Group D.

Nigeria face Iceland next, while Croatia take on Argentina.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/world-cup-nigerian-man-kisses-his-croatian-babe-on-the-streets-of-russia-photo.html

See the fool spying at the camera cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you kiss with your eyes open, you can't be trusted at all...oyinbo pepper, be careful, na blood money dat flattino go use you for las...
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by ElsonMorali: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja suffersficated m0rons can't play football naa. The only thing they master is kissing Fulani feet.
Useless cone heads.

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Dafreeguy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
tossedbae:
mumu.....
Anty why are u pained na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by sayisayi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
4 years it will be Croatia v Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Viking007:
My ex was a Croatian, for some weird reasons this people love blacks.
Mr Viking, Good afternoon. Please, i have to create this account to pm you. I saw your old post on the thread of Domain flipping. I checked your profile and saw you are in Abuja.

I really need someone to tutor me in person, i am in Abuja too. Please, accept my pm.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Ziggylady(f): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

Why is it that these oyibo beautiful young ladies love Igbo boys too much

And their grannies love Omoluabis too much

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Viking007(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Windoflove:
Mr Viking, Good afternoon. Please, i have to create this account to pm you. I saw your old post on the thread of Domain flipping. I checked your profile and saw you are in Abuja.

I really need someone to tutor me in person, i am in Abuja too. Please, accept my pm.

Thanks
Oh Okay, replied.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by BrownRoofRep: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=68568610][/quote]
Another suffersficated m0ron on the loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by DavidEsq(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Igbos always repping

Why is it that these oyibo beautiful young ladies love Igbo boys too much

And their grannies love Omoluabis too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Ademoore07(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians can't lose it all! If we miss the goals in Russia, we must get something else. We just can't leave the World Cup empty-handed. God forbid! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by phase1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
freedomchild:
Instead of you to give me a reasonable answer, you're here insulting

Go to Ikoyi registry and see how you guys import Oyibo grannies to your western region.

O boy u wicked oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by phase1: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElsonMorali:

And yet Igbos are the majority of the players in the super eagles.

Am I the only one who's noticed that failure seems to follow you around?

From a failed Biafra to a failed world cup representation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Bullhari007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
thank God it's not the defraudtors and Swindlers from the waste region

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Rocktation(f): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Be wary of people that kiss with their eyes wide open....Mrs Croatian.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Just2endowed2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Skmoda360:

Lol....look for there embassy now...mtscheew cry cry cry

Lol �
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by pooozeee(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Ifey131(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lolz.... kiss with open eyes
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by Tareguu: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nbote:
Residency hustle is real
my brother jealousy no good ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup by rubio: 2:40am On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.