Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

See What A Fan Said To Tonto Dike's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill That Melts Hea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Fan Said To Tonto Dike's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill That Melts Hea (664 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Fan Said To Tonto Dike's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill That Melts Hea by Shortybaby11: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2018
FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY

You all know few days back Tonto Dikeh took the role of a father and played a match in King Andre's School.

As today been the fathers day, Olakunle Churchil took to his Instagram page to celebrate himself!!?
A fan commented asking them to reconcile and leave the past behind "you all need one another and King needs you both" This comment melted the hearts of Nigerians.

Re: See What A Fan Said To Tonto Dike's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill That Melts Hea by Teacher1776(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Will pride allow them?
Outwardly, Tonto is trying to appear macho, she doesn't needs a man, she is capable of playing the dual roles of dad and mom, she is emancipated, bla bla bla.
But inwardly, we know she is empty and desperately needs her man back, but pride won't allow them both.
How is this my business self? Just the way they use their issues to slap my face every time I come online is repulsive.

1 Like

Re: See What A Fan Said To Tonto Dike's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill That Melts Hea by resurgent2019: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2018
I wouldn’t advice Kunle to go back to Tonto ooo. She has been very unreasonable since the trouble started. And would she sti have desired him if was unsuccessful?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fresh Jumbo And Medium Eggs Directly From A Trusted Farmer / Marry A Miser. Hell No! / The Wedding Held And Within The Capacity Of The Couple. And Everyone Is Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.