Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Evil Uncle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Evil Uncle (2509 Views)

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Greetings Nairalanders, sometimes I feel like giving up infact suicidal thoughts never cease to enter my head these days just because of evil uncle manipulations. I have prayed, done all sorts of prayer house (works) but in the end I didn't see anything positive.
We have all been battling this Goliath in my family since 2003, his primary work is seeing no one progress by using his fettish and diabolical means. He is a native doctor by profession and most prayer house prophets and prophetess has described him as a strong occultic and witchcraft person too.
I'm really tired about everything, I'm really tired about what he is putting us through which even make me asking if there's any God up heaven! Why is He allowing my self, my mum and my siblings pass through this suffering? What is really really happening? How can I really defeat and destroy this man? How can I put a stop to everything he is doing to us? It is believed that he always monitors every damn movements one makes. He is simply a THORN in my flesh!!!!
Please if you have experienced this or had idea of what I'm really talking about, share your experience with me or you can dm me to offer solution to this mess. I'm really up to whatever!!!
Re: My Evil Uncle by apeleone(f): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2018
U cannot fight any battle if truely there is any cos as it is this is an accusation against your uncle. Live right and put in your best in all you do. You will see positive changes in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2018
apeleone:
U cannot fight any battle if truely there is any cos as it is this is an accusation against your uncle. Live right and put in your best in all you do. You will see positive changes in your life.
.. Accusation? This is a man that I know too well,I'm not telling a story here, everyone else in the village know what he is upto. He's very bad.

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by overdrive(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Go to God in prayers.ur family needs family deliverance look for the nearest mountain on fire ministry and ur case will be past tense. God bless

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Pubichairs(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2018
visit a true man of God..not prayer houses..those people can only add insult to injury..they are clueless when it comes to this kind of situation...visit better ministry ..DM me make I tell u the way out..

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2018
overdrive:
Go to God in prayers.ur family needs family deliverance look for the nearest mountain on fire ministry and ur case will be past tense. God bless
.. I'm really tired. I have been spending money for this for a long time

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Pubichairs:
visit a true man of God..not prayer houses..those people can only add insult to injury..they are clueless when it comes to this kind of situation...visit better ministry
. How can I know and meet one?
Re: My Evil Uncle by Pubichairs(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
. How can I know and meet one?
DM me..make I tell u..what to do, God will use him to solve your problem
Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Join the military. Endure the suffer. Pass out.

Go to you village and flog Satan commot the bastard body.

3 Likes

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Join the military. Endure the suffer. Pass out.

Go to you village and flog Satan commot the bastard body.
.. Hahaha what if dem post me go fight boko haram and something happen, will I live to tell the story?
Re: My Evil Uncle by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2018
No difference between you and the so called uncle, Imo. You both are being influenced, deceived and manipulated by your fears, religious beliefs and religious men.

I sorry for una two. Sorry o cry

Free your mind of fear, hate and manipulation and be free indeed. Dem never born the pastor/Iman/chief priest that can divide or cause confusion in my family. We go gather beat you and your fake arse prophecy.

6 Likes

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2018
ifyalways:
No difference between you and the so called uncle, Imo. You both are being influenced, deceived and manipulated by your fears, religious beliefs and religious men.

I sorry for una two. Sorry o cry

Free your mind of fear, hate and manipulation and be free indeed. Dem never born the pastor/Iman/chief priest that can divide or cause confusion in my family. We go gather beat you and your fake arse prophecy.
.. Maybe you never stay for house with an enemy... Native doctor for that matter
Re: My Evil Uncle by JoannaSedley(f): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2018
You have been brainwashed badly.

Visit your uncle, buy goodies for him and his family. Clothes, 1 big chicken, tubers of yam and bag of rice. If you are in the north buy salad things, onions and Irish potatoes. Let them cook and you all will eat and make merry. This life is too short for bullsh!ts.You will see changes.
You people have been enemies for far too long that you are practically demons from both sides.
Nobody is that bad even Hitler and Stalin were fighting their own supremacy battle.

2 Likes

Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2018
JoannaSedley:
You have been brainwashed badly.

Visit your uncle, buy goodies for him and his family. Clothes, 1 big chicken, tubers of yam and bag of rice. If you are in the north buy salad things, onions and Irish potatoes. Let them cook and you all will eat and make merry. This life is too short for bullsh!ts.You will see changes.
You people have been enemies for far too long that you are practically demons from both sides.
Nobody is that bad even Hitler and Stalin were fighting their own supremacy battle.
have you stayed with occultic person before?
Re: My Evil Uncle by Masterppower: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Guy, PM me

send me a mail.

There is always a solution.

it's only someone that have experience what you're saying that will understand you.

I was once in your shoes, I lost everything including hope before I put up a strong fight....

Contact me
Re: My Evil Uncle by JoannaSedley(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
have you stayed with occultic person before?
What exactly do you want since your God has not kill him? Pity party? Huh? You are confronting him through varieties of pastors and prophets. Why not confront him one on one? Fear has whipped you into some shapeless deformed mind parading himself as a Christian warrior. Befriend this man or be done with him. The choice and consequences is yours and yours alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Evil Uncle by Hugo55(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
You can Sing HU, a love song to God.
Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
JoannaSedley:
What exactly do you want since your God has not kill him? Pity party? Huh? You are confronting him through varieties of pastors and prophets. Why not confront him one on one? Fear has whipped you into some shapeless deformed mind parading himself as a Christian warrior. Befriend this man or be done with him. The choice and consequences is yours and yours alone.
.. Can someone ever be friends with the devil? I'm sure you have not been in this situation before.
Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
.. Accusation? This is a man that I know too well,I'm not telling a story here, everyone else in the village know what he is upto. He's very bad.

You need to have a relationship with Christ Jesus.

I do not mean going to church (denomination) or being active in any.
Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pubichairs:
visit a true man of God..not prayer houses..those people can only add insult to injury..they are clueless when it comes to this kind of situation...visit better ministry ..DM me make I tell u the way out..

Which man of god?

He needs to build a relationship with God through Christ Jesus.

So if the man of God prays for him, after that, what happens?

Jesus said, "stop sinning or worse things will happen to you."

If a demon is cast out, it goes through the arid places. It goes back to the house and from which it had been cast out. If it finds the house swept clean and not inhabited, it will go and get more stronger demons to stay with him. The person's case will be worse than before.

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
Greetings Nairalanders, sometimes I feel like giving up infact suicidal thoughts never cease to enter my head these days just because of evil uncle manipulations. I have prayed, done all sorts of prayer house (works) but in the end I didn't see anything positive.
We have all been battling this Goliath in my family since 2003, his primary work is seeing no one progress by using his fettish and diabolical means. He is a native doctor by profession and most prayer house prophets and prophetess has described him as a strong occultic and witchcraft person too.
I'm really tired about everything, I'm really tired about what he is putting us through which even make me asking if there's any God up heaven! Why is He allowing my self, my mum and my siblings pass through this suffering? What is really really happening? How can I really defeat and destroy this man? How can I put a stop to everything he is doing to us? It is believed that he always monitors every damn movements one makes. He is simply a THORN in my flesh!!!!
Please if you have experienced this or had idea of what I'm really talking about, share your experience with me or you can dm me to offer solution to this mess. I'm really up to whatever!!!

You can't find what you seek here, nairaland.
Re: My Evil Uncle by modik(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
The only antidote are two things,
1. Be a committed christian with strong prayer life.

2. Be a committed hard worker and strive to be the best in all you do.

Every other thing must fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: My Evil Uncle by JoannaSedley(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
.. Can someone ever be friends with the devil? I'm sure you have not been in this situation before.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...it is the golden rule of the Mafia both Sicilian and Russian mafia. Get close to this man, find what make him tick and pluck it. You can't win your enemies from afar even spies are send in when the situation becomes too bad.
Get a copy of the 48 laws of power, Mafian laws and book of ecclesiasticus to get some wisdom.
Re: My Evil Uncle by graciamore(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sir have u visit dunamis church? please go and see God at work there
Re: My Evil Uncle by ElsonMorali: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
By your fears you have given him power over you.
Re: My Evil Uncle by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ikebesupa:
.. Maybe you never stay for house with an enemy... Native doctor for that matter
Yes o, I have not.

Your mindset is all. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Evil Uncle by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Poster, there’s no occultist influence on your family’s life.

You guys are held prisoner by religion which is causing you people to live in fear.

Nothing is holding you people back, go and hustle and stop wasting your time believing rubbish.

Time that you should spend making money, and thinking of ways to better yourselves you are wasting it worrying about your uncle.

Better snap out of it. It’s pastors that will finish your money if you continue like this.
Re: My Evil Uncle by donigspain(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Have you tried love? I mean genuinely loving this your "evil" uncle.

I've come to realize that love often solves some African problems created by "hearsay", prophesies, imaginations and the rest paranoia.

Try more love and less attention to con men.
Re: My Evil Uncle by StPete: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2018
I have not seen anything from your write up that your uncle has done. You’re just paranoid or just have this imaginary evil mindset about your uncle. Leave your environment and go hustle somewhere else. Stop putting your failures or warped mindset caused by your religion to wrongly accuse someone. Just because someone is a herbalist or native doctor does not mean that person is all out to harm people. I strongly believe you need psychiatric and mental revaluation
Re: My Evil Uncle by bukatyne(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
@OP:

If your write up is true, go to Hod, only Him can save you.

Most families have something battling them and if someone doesn't take a stand and pay the price if need be, the evil pattern will go from generation to generation.

Some is poverty; some is hereditary illnesses; some is short life; some is failure at the end of success etc.
Re: My Evil Uncle by Ikebesupa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
StPete:
I have not seen anything from your write up that your uncle has done. You’re just paranoid or just have this imaginary evil mindset about your uncle. Leave your environment and go hustle somewhere else. Stop putting your failures or warped mindset caused by your religion to wrongly accuse someone. Just because someone is a herbalist or native doctor does not mean that person is all out to harm people. I strongly believe you need psychiatric and mental revaluation
.. Hahaha come and do it yourself. Me wey wear shoe know exactly where e dey pain me.. Pray you don't have such experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce? / 12 Things You Were Not Told Before You Got Married / Who Will Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.