Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge (8162 Views)

FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Glo has just introduced a new prepaid plan which is called the Glo Yakata. This plan rewards new and already existing Glo customers with amazing benefits every time they recharge their Glo Line. This benefits includes free data, free unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes for calls to other networks.

Benefits of Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan
=> You get up to 6GB of data every month for 6 months.
=> Every N100 recharge will give you 2200% (22 times) the value for Data, SMS and calls to all nnetwork.
[img][/img]
How the Glo Yakata Works
>> For N100 recharge, you will be given N350 for calls to all network as well as free 50MB for the first recharge of the month as well as free 50MB data on successive airtime recharges in the same month.

>> For N200 recharge, you will receive N700 bonus airtime for calls to all network as well 250MB data for first recharge of the month and 100MB data for successive recharges in the same month.

>> For N500 recharge, you will get N1750 bonus airtime for calls to all network as well as 625MB data for the first recharge of the month and 250MB data for successive recharges in the same month.

>> For N1000 recharge, you will get N3500 airtime bonus for calls to all network as well as 1.25GB data for the first recharge of the month and 500MB data for successive recharges in the same month.

>> For N5000 recharge, you will get N17500 bonus for calls to all network as well as 6.25GB data for the first recharge of the month and 2.5GB for successive recharges in the same month.

Glo Yakata Validity Period
The yakata bonus is valid for 7days. The Glo Yakata bonus can be accumulated, so every airtime recharge will increase your yakata airtime bonus.

Glo Yakata Tariff

>> Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
>> Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
>> SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.

How to Migrate to Glo Yakata

To migrate to Glo yakata prepaid plan, simply dial *220#. To confirm if you are on Glo Yakata Prepaid plan, dial #100#.

How to Check your Glo Yakata Bonus

To check your balance, just dial *220*1#

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/06/glo-yakata-prepaid-plan-get-up-to-6gb-data.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Kingdollar28(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2018
I doubt it...

E no fit work...

I no even read the topic sef...!!
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Diegostan(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Glo the grandmasters of data!
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Kingdollar28:
I doubt it...

E no fit work...

I no even read the topic sef...!!

lol... Doubting thomas cheesy
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by dgitrader(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Glo confusing itself. So long as the 1000 package can't get me up to 3gb data, glo remains a shit network
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by dgitrader(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Glo confusing itself. So long as the 1000 package can't get me up to 3gb data, glo remains a shit network

Imagine N1k for 1.25gb in 2018? They can keep all other shiit attached, we dont need it. � network
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
dgitrader:

Imagine N1k for 1.25gb in 2018? They can keep all other shiit attached, we dont need it. � network

Remember you are not just getting data only..
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Sicilyjoe: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just like their jumbo SIM card scam
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by dgitrader(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Reediano:

Remember you are not just getting data only..

Yes, the the freebies are good as junk due to 7days validity and rate of charge. Don't take things for their face value. Glo yakata is pure junk if u are in need of better service and price
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
dgitrader:

Yes, the the freebies are good as junk due to 7days validity and rate of charge. Don't take things for their face value. Glo yakata is pure junk if u are in need of better service and price

Lol.. cheesy.. I guess it's all marketing strategy after all
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Alejoc(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmmm.... Freebie indeed!
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by adadioranmah(f): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Doesn’t make sense to me. Bring back our 1K for 3G

1 Like

Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
adadioranmah:
Doesn’t make sense to me. Bring back our 1K for 3G

I really hope so.. cheesy
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by andy82: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Diegostan:
Glo the grandmasters of data!

Glo the grandmasters of bad network.
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by 0079jaBond(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Talking about accumulation, can the bonus data be rolled over if it isn't exhausted within the initial 7-days period?
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
0079jaBond:
Talking about accumulation, can the bonus data be rolled over if it isn't exhausted within the initial 7-days period?

As long as you get another one within that 7 days
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Alphaman007: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2018
My Glo yakata data bonus isn't working.... Dunno if I'm the only one experiencing this

1 Like

Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Jamisi9ja(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Alphaman007:
My Glo yakata data bonus isn't working.... Dunno if I'm the only one experiencing this

Glo yakata has some limitations that are Unknown to we subscriber.
limitations that you need to be aware of before migrating. I'll share few with of it with you now.

Unlike other plans, GLO yakata Charges 55kobo per second on every   Glo  to Glo calls you make for both yakata bonus and main airtime.
Calls to other networks are charged at 70kobo per second for both yakata bonus and main airtime.
SMS to any networks are charged at #4 per text for main airtime of and #14 per text for yakata bonus.
Data bonus cannot be shared or transferred to another sim.
Bonus cannot be use to make international calls.
All bonuses expires in 7 days.
All bonus cannot be rollover unless you recharge within 7 days
Multiple migration is not allowed.( but you can migrate back to glo yakata with #100 after migrating to other plans).
See more here [url]https://techkristal.com.ng/2018/06/introducing-glo-yakata-and-get-6gb.html [/url]
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by 0079jaBond(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Reediano:

As long as you get another one within that 7 days
Ok cool.
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Getintouch2004(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
more like the biblical devil that gives and takes with reckless abandon. You charge 55kb for Glo calls and 70kb to other network. This is thiefery at the highest level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by industrialchemi: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Alphaman007:

Mine isn’t working too...don’t know why..
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by Reediano(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Getintouch2004:
more like the biblical devil that gives and takes with reckless abandon. You charge 55kb for Glo calls and 70kb to other network. This is thiefery at the highest level

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge by TechieBlog: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Tecno Boom J8 Which One Is Better in terms of Camera Quality? / Etisalat Blackberry Balance / MTN Rave, MTN Vybe And MTN Lyte (Phones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.