Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) (37721 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Damboa Borno, Raze Government Hospital, Residential Buildings / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2018
As shared by Usman....

'Allah Ya Isa.

What happened yesterday night at my hometown Damboa is very disheartening which lead to the death of about 31 innocent souls and the number of casualties are yet to be recorded. It was reported to me this morning from Damboa that, these happening is not a suicide nor a bomb detonation but suspected to be an artillery coming from no where down to SHUWARI AND ABACHARI community in Damboa at different locations within. We urge the relevant agencies to as a matter of urgency look into this mayhem and take a necessary action for future occurrence.

Source: A concern citizen from Damboa
Ali Garba Aliko

May the departed souls rest in peace and for those who sustain injury haste recovery.
Amin'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/artillery-fired-by-unknown-people-kill.html

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2018
It's either the Boko Haram has gotten hold of a Nigerian Army artillery piece or it the Army firing it sef..i Don taya

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by KraticKratus: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by TylerDurden: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Useless Nigerian Army.

I won't be surprised since they bombed a UN IDP camp in Rann.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2018
SO BUHARIDEENS ARE NOW UNKNOWN PEOPLEgrin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
IMHOTEP LZAA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's either the Boko Haram has gotten hold of a Nigerian Army artillery piece or it the Army firing it sef..i Don taya

Boko Haram
Fulani Buhari Nigerian army

What's the difference.... The country is fvcked
Life means nothing but numbers right now

Will this deaths be enough for zombies to receive sense? ..Never

A terrorist is a terrorist for life

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by conductor97: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Some people actually believe that this Boko Haram thing will stop someday.

The earlier you sophisticated morons start agitating for the dismemberment of this Shithole, the better for you.

Ndi ala grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
embarassed Bokoharam Fired
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by yang(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo

The zoo has expired since 2014

Divide the zoo Nigeria now

Manage your problems

localize your problems

Stop bothering other people with your shittt

every region should go on their own and manage their future

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
I lost every iota of sympathy for the north d day I saw them jubilating n hailing boko haram terrorists
Pls enjoy ur artillery fire

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by benben1000: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
All the blood of these deaths will be on Yoruba head for supporting One Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Once upon a time there was a Nigeria !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Anthony18: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
cry that shatterd female head though
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by olatade(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Probably one drunken soldier fired it
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
It's most likely a Boko Haram operation. Nigerian Army should be too professional for such error. It is also likely that Boko Haram has taken possession of some NA sophisticated artillery. No wonder there has been an abnormally frequent and recurrent meeting between the President and the security chiefs even when there was no major attack on any part of the country!
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by uwa1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by bouncin04(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
And you guys pretend to be one wen watching a football match.... wicked people!!! angry
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Before nw, it was Afghan and Yemen that this type of news do come from.
na my beloved country men are victim,courtesy of lack of qualitative education, religion extremism and mismanagement of resources by the corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
The APC government ought now to declear a national emergency on security & step aside as they vehemently opposed the last administration.
Being the hypocrites that they're they will never do so. angry

6 Likes

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by princepee: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Air bombardment in Benue village, now artillery attack in Bornu, what exactly is happening
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Allsouls: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Things has fallen apart, the center of zoo couldn't hold any more.

Army jet bombed IDP, now mortar fire on civilians.
They are annoyed about super chicken defeat,
Pls blame Buhari
Zoo done finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by biafrasun: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
this is preamble to what happened to my brothers, sisters, dadies , mummies, uncles and so on and so forth, I say thank u lord for karma.

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Davidfashman: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wizkid's New Girlfriend Naomi Campbell Vs Tiwa Savage - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoIsKqp52tk
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by wonuks(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Really really sad. There's no point marrying too many wives and having too many children you can't train up well. RIP to all the victims. It's really sad you ended this way. Victory ascerta

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? Then check my signature. No advanced payments required.

1 Like

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
shocked

IZ DAT A HUMAN BEING?!?!
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by ManBeast: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018

6 Likes

Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by tokrizy: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
shocked
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by tokrizy: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
shocked

IZ DAT A HUMAN BEING?!?!

No

A closer look at them u will see they are gorillas,monkies & chimpanzee

question RADARADA OSHI.
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
karma is real....

but what should I say...we have security challenges and python was busy dancing somewhere......
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Alejoc(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shocking!
Re: The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
secondly are u these human beings
I suspect fraud
they resemble higher animals like apes, gorillas, monkey....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon / Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.