Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? (3389 Views)

To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
What's really going on

[size=28pt]Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria – Iran[/size]
Written by Raliat Ahmed, Abuja
Wednesday, 02 June 2010 23:20

Ambassador of Iran to Nigeria, Khosrow Rezazadeh, has alleged that Israel, through its diplomatic mission, was using some religious organisations in Nigeria to cause a sectarian violence in the country.

Rezazadeh was reacting to a story published in LEADERSHIP on Tuesday titled: "Nigerians Urged To Unite In Prayers For Israel," in which the Israeli ambassador referred to Iran as a threat to his country.

The Israeli ambassador, Moshe Ram, who was represented by his deputy on the occasion of the second annual Christian United for Israel (CUFI) prayer held in Zaria, had said, ''Today the friendship of Nigeria and Israel is more important than ever because Israel faces unprecedented challenges to its security and legitimacy, and that the greatest threat to its common future is the possibility of Iran developing nuclear weapons".

The ambassador added, ''We would witness a cascade of terrorism across the globe as terrorism would operate under an Iranian umbrella".

Ambassador Ram noted that if nuclear weapons would be given to terrorists, then the 65-year-old era of nuclear peace would be endangered and as such he urged all not to allow such “a radical tyrant regime” threaten the peace of the world.

“I am asking you all to join us in the battle to defend the truth,” Ram emphasized.

Ambassador Rezazadeh called on the Nigerian government to call the Israeli ambassador to order over what he called unguarded utterances about his country.

Rezazadeh told LEADERSHIP yesterday that it was disappointing for an ambassador of a “tyrannical regime like Israel” to make such grievous accusations about Iran, adding that Israel was trying to use Nigerian citizens to cause religious violence .

He also said that the gathering in Zaria was a political one, aimed at using innocent Christians as tools not only against Iran but against humanity.

The envoy advised Nigeria to be wary of Israel, saying that hiding under the umbrella of religious bodies such as CUFI to attack Iran verbally was capable of causing religious crisis which, according to the Vienna Convention, is against the law of any country.

He urged Israel to be sober and regret its actions, especially its recent attack on the aid-carrying Gaza flotilla on Monday in which 10 people were killed and several others wounded.

"Attacking a ship at night is enough terrorism", Razazadeh added.

While calling on the Federal Government and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to take action against the Israeli embassy in Nigeria and also the Jesus is Life World Outreach Ministries Church (JAWOM), Zaria, he stressed that Israel should respect the rules and laws of Nigeria and desist from any act that is capable of sparking religious violence.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
I don't believe this crap.

Arab nations are the ones inciting violence in Nigeria.

Muslims kill innocent Christians because of what is happening throughout the Muslim world.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
What was the Israeli connection with Boko Haram for instance?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Cohomology: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
Israel has zero influence in Nigeria, except with some stupid fundamentalist Christians.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
If they both cause confusion, Nigeria should expel their ambassadors. Yes I mean both the Isreali one and the Iranian one.

Iran lives ridiculously in the past while Israel has simply refused to grow up.

None of these two countries must be tolerated to forment any kind of trouble in Nigeria.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by texazzpete(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
mikeansy:

If they both cause confusion, Nigeria should expel their ambassadors. Yes I mean both the Isreali one and the Iranian one.

None of these two countries must be tolerated to forment any kind of trouble in Nigeria.

Please learn to read properly. Where do you get the idea that either of these two countries is 'fomenting trouble' in Nigeria?

mikeansy:

And what exactly does this have to do with Nigeria?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
texazzpete:

Please learn to read properly. Where do you get the idea that either of these two countries is 'fomenting trouble' in Nigeria?

And what exactly does this have to do with Nigeria?

Sir, are you the only person who doesn't know that most religious riots in the north originate from the shiite islamic sect? This shiites not only fight against other muslim sects, but also attacks "non-believers" like christians and animists.
What does the violent shiite sect got to do with Iran?
Irananian muslims are 90% shiites, and almost all troublesome and violent shiites globally have some type of financial, technical, and religious support from Iran, and officially too. Just go ask Saudi, Jordanian, and Iraqi officials.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^^^^^

Boko Haram was not a shiite sect!!! angry

The members of that group were Sunni Muslims.

Just let the truth be known and that all the Muslims in the north are crazy.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
THE ARTICLE IS FAKE!!!! AND PUBLISHED BY A BULLSHIOTTT website.

Nigerians and Nigerian journalists are very senseless
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^

Boko Haram was not a shiite sect!!! angry

The members of that group were Sunni Muslims.

Just let the truth be known and that all the Muslims in the north are crazy.

Maitasine group that repeated massacred people in Kano more than twice was a shiite group, and there are others too.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by NiceHans: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ehen! Ona don come again! Wish 1 be "israel inciting violence in nigeria?" na iran una suppose blame after all na state sponsor of terror. Look what they re doing in iraq, afghan. pakis. Yemen etc u 'r callin israel. As far as i recall israel doesnt sponsor terror. It only attacks enemies anywhere, anyhow anytime when provoked. What crisis has israel in nigeria?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
folks ignore Texapette, the guys c.o.c.k gets erected whenever he hears the name Mikeansy. Very soon he will say the reason I am calling for the protest of Nigerian Government against the diplomats of the concerned Nations if they are fomenting trouble is because I am a fan of Soludo.

The article above is clearly quoting Iranian and Israeli diplomats in Nigeria making comments capable of causing trouble given our history of religious violence and our history of people reacting to the crisis in Gaza strip in a violent way and Texxapette is asking me what it has got to do with Nigeria?

May be you live in the moon.

@topic.

Iran lives under the illussions that they will wake up one morning and Israel will disappear. Israel on the otherhand simply refuses to grow up when they adopt 1960s security approach to tackling 2010 security challenges. This business of having a blockade in Gaza and vetting everything that goes into Gazza is simply ridiculous. The recent flottila attacks by Israeli commandoes has offended their enemies and shocked their allies greatly. Israel has to review its relationship with the palestineans and treat the palestineans with human dignity. They are alienating their allies because of how they have been unfair to the palestineans.

But while they continue to waste their time, Nigeria must not allow itself to be dragged into their madness which is why if the diplomats from Iran and Israel are seen making comments capable of causing trouble then our Government has a duty to protest it.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
Nigerians Urged To Unite In Prayers For Israel

Vs Northern Moslems kill for Islam
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Travelista(f): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
People are so basic; 'terrorism' and 'Islam' are now synonymous? Israel commits acts of terror all the time and they claim their state religion is Judaism; anyone remember them bombing Beirut's airport? I do; classic act of terrorism.

As for the person that called those Christians backing Israel 'silly' fundamentalists: you're right but never underestimate a fundamentalist. Regardless of their religious teachings, a fundamentalist is dangerous because you are fighting against something they will give their lives for: their faith; attack their actions but never their beliefs.

One thing I've never been able to understand is why Christians are so quick to defend Jews. Is it because the Bible calls them 'God's chosen' people? If that's so, you're being led by the nose because, if you're a Christian, you'd understand that statement doesn't apply to them but to YOU. Israel isn't a place but a people; you've been bamboozled into supporting a place that didn't exist until the 1940s.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by otawa: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
Travelista:

People are so basic; 'terrorism' and 'Islam' are now synonymous? Israel commits acts of terror all the time and they claim their state religion is Judaism; anyone remember them bombing Beirut's airport? I do; classic act of terrorism.

As for the person that called those Christians backing Israel 'silly' fundamentalists: you're right but never underestimate a fundamentalist. Regardless of their religious teachings, a fundamentalist is dangerous because you are fighting against something they will give their lives for: their faith; attack their actions but never their beliefs.

One thing I've never been able to understand is why Christians are so quick to defend Jews. Is it because the Bible calls them 'God's chosen' people? If that's so, you're being led by the nose because, if you're a Christian, you'd understand that statement doesn't apply to them but to YOU. Israel isn't a place but a people; you've been bamboozled into supporting a place that didn't exist until the 1940s.

unspoken respect. a superior statement well thought through.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
otawa:

unspoken respect. a superior statement well thought through.

superior because it conforms to your views?

this is exactly why Palestine and Israel have never been able to find peace
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
mikeansy:

Gbam!

I hate when people act like a response is so called 'superior' due to the fact it conforms to what they believe in. The poster simply posted an alternative point of view. Not a superior response lol
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by oderemo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Just let the truth be known and that all the Muslims in the north are crazy
oga eze , is that a fact or fiction of yours?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
mikeansy:

another gbam!!

i thought what she posted was crap

personal opinion grin grin grin
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
Cohomology:

Israel has zero influence in Nigeria, except with some silly fundamentalist Christians.

I'm glad you used the word "fundamentalist" to categorize Christians - as opposed to 'fanatic', 'terrorist', or 'jihadist' which can ONLY apply to muslims, and that's all that the nuisance of a country called Iran represents.

@post
Isreal does not 'incite' violence anywhere, let alone Nigeria. It only defends it's interests against a coalition of hatefully envious arabs/muslims that seem to hate Jews more than Hitler ever did. Surrounded by such malevolent 'neigbours', it is expected that Isreal could be paranoid sometimes and that is what the attack on the aid flotilla represents, nothing more. It is 'rogue' states like Iran, Lebanon, Syria and indeed Palestine that pose the greater threat to world peace with their terrorist-friendly inclinations, not Isreal.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
Travelista:

People are so basic;

Quite interesting from someone who then goes on to make basic errors.

Travelista:

'terrorism' and 'Islam' are now synonymous?

Even a 5 yr old can make the connection. Its ok to be politically correct though.

Travelista:

Israel commits acts of terror all the time

Please list them . . . i would wager you can consider the US, UK, Germany, Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan, syria, north korea . . . terrorist countries too. Afterall they do way more than Israel ever does . . . shldnt Russia be the #1 terrorist nation on earth? Its ok to be a hypocrite though.

Travelista:

and they claim their state religion is Judaism;

and Iran claims its state religion is islam, Saudi Arabia does the same, Zamfara claims sharia as a state law, Pakistan is an islamic republic . . . but i only hear you hypocrites cry about Israel's state religion.

Travelista:

anyone remember them bombing Beirut's airport? I do; classic act of terrorism.

lol what a baseless claim. Did you stop to ask why or you think Israel just chose to test its new bombs on the Beirut airport? The PLO used Beirut Lebanon as its base from which to attack northern Israel from 1981. following an attempt to assassinate the Israeli ambassador to the UK by a rival palestinian group also based in Beirut, Israel eventually invade Beirut in 1982. bombing the airport is a natural attempt to deny your enemy supplies during war. that was a strategy that worked well for the Nigerian army during the Biafran war, the US invasion of Iraq started with the destruction of its airport.

And you accuse others here of being basic?

Travelista:

One thing I've never been able to understand is why Christians are so quick to defend Jews.

What is more surprising and shocking is the fact that most people are blind to the FACT that 99.9% of muslims DETEST the state of Israel. When you figure that out then you understand the major problem in the middle east today. It has nothing to do with land or "occupation" or whatever other propaganda you swallow.

Travelista:

Is it because the Bible calls them 'God's chosen' people? If that's so, you're being led by the nose because, if you're a Christian, you'd understand that statement doesn't apply to them but to YOU.

lol Read Romans 11 then get back to us. Obviously you're a CINO (christian in name only).

Travelista:

Israel isn't a place but a people; you've been bamboozled into supporting a place that didn't exist until the 1940s.

lol so where did the Romans attack in AD 70? A place that existed in the moon? grin Which nation gave us the temple mount?

Jerusalem, Nazareth, Capernaum all dropped from the sky right or they're arab names too?

Please folks shld not post just to increase their post count when they are bereft of any serious knowledge.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
Israel has a checkered human right s history, but what about Iran, Iran, Iran  angry
Iran doesn't have a good record either, not against it's citizens, it's neighbors, or even other muslims.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=15pt]I said the article is fake you people are still here paying attention to it.[/size]
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
sjeezy8:

[size=15pt]I said the article is fake you people are still here paying attention to it.[/size]

Haven't you realized that no one gives a flying ______ (fill in the blank) about what you have to say?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
sjeezy8:

Can you read? If yes, can you comprehend?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
^ shut ur dumb as s up

EzeUche:

Haven't you realized that no one gives a flying ______ (fill in the blank) about what you have to say?

only an idiot  like you would continue to comment on an article - that is fake

im outtie son
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ The majestic Davidylan. You're the master.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
sjeezy8:

^ shut your dumb as s up

only an idiot like you would continue to comment on an article - that is fake

im outtie son

Easy, easy, easy. Just show me which part of the article you don't understand.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Travelista(f): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
davidylan:

Quite interesting from someone who then goes on to make basic errors.

Even a 5 yr old can make the connection. Its ok to be politically correct though.

Please list them . . . i would wager you can consider the US, UK, Germany, Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan, syria, north korea . . . terrorist countries too. Afterall they do way more than Israel ever does . . . shldnt Russia be the #1 terrorist nation on earth? Its ok to be a hypocrite though.

and Iran claims its state religion is islam, Saudi Arabia does the same, Zamfara claims sharia as a state law, Pakistan is an islamic republic . . . but i only hear you hypocrites cry about Israel's state religion.

lol what a baseless claim. Did you stop to ask why or you think Israel just chose to test its new bombs on the Beirut airport? The PLO used Beirut Lebanon as its base from which to attack northern Israel from 1981. following an attempt to assassinate the Israeli ambassador to the UK by a rival palestinian group also based in Beirut, Israel eventually invade Beirut in 1982. bombing the airport is a natural attempt to deny your enemy supplies during war. that was a strategy that worked well for the Nigerian army during the Biafran war, the US invasion of Iraq started with the destruction of its airport.

And you accuse others here of being basic?

What is more surprising and shocking is the fact that most people are blind to the FACT that 99.9% of muslims DETEST the state of Israel. When you figure that out then you understand the major problem in the middle east today. It has nothing to do with land or "occupation" or whatever other propaganda you swallow.

lol Read Romans 11 then get back to us. Obviously you're a CINO (christian in name only).

lol so where did the Romans attack in AD 70? A place that existed in the moon?  grin Which nation gave us the temple mount?

Jerusalem, Nazareth, Capernaum all dropped from the sky right or they're arab names too?

Please folks shld not post just to increase their post count when they are bereft of any serious knowledge.

David, I know you to be a religious fanatic, so I know that Israel could massacre your entire family and you'd grin like a village idiot; just come right out and say Israel can do no wrong and I'll commence to ignore you. You need to provide a source for that '99.9%' of Muslims hate Israel statistic; I know you made it up but I'll call your bluff this time. I'm not reading Romans or anything else as you didn't bother to read it yourself; God hasn't foresaken Jews but they have to repent. They aren't His only people and that entire chapter makes it clear. As for the Romans destroying Israel. . .when? Where? Try to stop making up facts to suit your purpose. The Romans invaded Jerusalem in 70 AD and NOT Israel; Jerusalem was under Roman control but had been captured by Jews a few years before. The only connection that siege has to Israel is that Jerusalem is in the modern-day State and that's it. Before that, Israel was a kingdom and that ended by 3 BCE and it ended under the name of Judea; again, what Israel are you talking about, David? We can go further on this but I will bust you on your lies.

As for Israel's terroristic attack upon Lebanon, miss me with the BS. I mentioned Beirut's airport being bombed because my family and I were almost trapped there; I'm not sitting behind a screen yapping about something I haven't personally been affected by like you. Those attacks didn't only kill Muslims but Christians as well as Lebanese Jews; what did they do to deserve death? Be Arabs?

You're an absolute slowpoke if you're looking to measure what other countries do and what Israel does; terrorism is terrorism regardless of the aggressor. Every nation you mentioned has committed terroristic attacks against one group or another. Again, terrorism doesn't just apply to Islam and it never will, no matter how hard you try to change its definition.
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
Travelista:

Wow! They got Nigerians this smart? Dude, u hit the nail on the head! Please, please, please dont tell me ure Ibo! Theres no way an IBO man could be this smart, just no way. C'mmon, I've seen the best MENTAL gong, Eziachi, Andre Uweh, Ezeuche, Mekussxxshitty, and Wily+Wily can do, and it aint nowhere close to this!

mikeansy:

Exactly! Chase em both home, let em go settle they beef in the middle of the desert like they always do!
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
Travelista:

David, I know you to be a religious fanatic

your opinion. Depends on what you define as fanaticism

Travelista:

so I know that Israel could massacre your entire family and you'd grin like a village idiot;

I would rather trust Israel with my family than Iran, Syria, Lebanon or Russia.

Travelista:

just come right out and say Israel can do no wrong and I'll commence to ignore you.

Quite silly as nowhere in my post do i postulate that Israel can do no wrong. America cannot even move humanitarian aid to Georgia without Russian permission. Its ok to be politically correct though.

Travelista:

You need to provide a source for that '99.9%' of Muslims hate Israel statistic;

like you provided a source for a bogus claim like - Israel isn't a place but a people; you've been bamboozled into supporting a place that didn't exist until the 1940s.

Where still waiting . . . i'm sure writers like Herodotus who CLEARLY identified the land of Israel (Iudaea) and Jerusalem in his work would beg to differ but its ok to be ignorant, as long as you make as much noise as possible.

Travelista:

I know you made it up but I'll call your bluff this time.

Of course there is no such statistic as 99.9%, it was used as a way to emphasize the fact that the majority of anti-Israeli sentiment comes from the muslim arab world. Surprisingly the larger bulk of muslims even from areas like Turkey and Africa have an anti-Israeli bent too. Its funny that Sudanese muslims would rather "protest" against Israel than their own represssive government during a civil war! Even when those same Sudanese immigrants would rather trek through Egypt to seek refuge in Israel.

But its ok to not know anything . . . so long as you make plenty of froth in the mouth.

Travelista:

I'm not reading Romans or anything else as you didn't bother to read it yourself; God hasn't foresaken Jews but they have to repent. They aren't His only people and that entire chapter makes it clear.

I guess you just rushed to go read Romans 11 now. Its ok, at least now you know better. Its just funny because your new "retraction" does not square with your earlier statement - if you're a Christian, you'd understand that statement doesn't apply to them but to YOU.

all of a sudden you now realise that they are God's chosen people but not the "only" ones right?

Travelista:

As for the Romans destroying Israel. . .when? Where? Try to stop making up facts to suit your purpose. The Romans invaded Jerusalem in 70 AD and NOT Israel;

and Jerusalem was the capital of where? grin Josephus (the historian) records that Herod Antipas began ruling the area of Galilee as a client state under Roman rule as decreed by Cesar Augustus.

Travelista:

Jerusalem was under Roman control but had been captured by Jews a few years before.

Captured by the jews from whom and how many yrs ago? grin you just have to shake your head in pity for these ignorant trolls.

Travelista:

The only connection that siege has to Israel is that Jerusalem is in the modern-day State and that's it. Before that, Israel was a kingdom and that ended by 3 BCE and it ended under the name of Judea; again, what Israel are you talking about, David? We can go further on this but I will bust you on your lies.

there is absolutely no connection in this disjointed series of sentences. Israel was a kingdom, ended in 3BCE, under the name Judea, bust my lies? What the heck is she talking about? cheesy

Travelista:

As for Israel's terroristic attack upon Lebanon, miss me with the BS. I mentioned Beirut's airport being bombed because my family and I were almost trapped there; I'm not sitting behind a screen yapping about something I haven't personally been affected by like you.

You were there and so what? That shld have even given you a much better idea of WHAT TRANSPIRED and led to the bombing. Why have you not filled us in on the details PRIOR to the bombing? Was Israel merely testing its newly acquired bomb and used Lebanese airports as target practice?

Do you hypocrite also consider Syria a terrorist state for occupying your nation until 2006? Being in Beirut then gives you no advantage if you're just as empty of information.

Travelista:

Those attacks didn't only kill Muslims but Christians as well as Lebanese Jews; what did they do to deserve death? Be Arabs?

I suppose the folks in northern Israel under PLO attack BEFORE the Beirut bombing would also like answers to this same question. But i guess it doesnt bother you . . . Israel is supposed to just bear attacks in silence.

Travelista:

You're an absolute slowpoke if you're looking to measure what other countries do and what Israel does; terrorism is terrorism regardless of the aggressor. Every nation you mentioned has committed terroristic attacks against one group or another.

nothing moronic. Simply pointing out the disgusting double-standard that seems to apply to Israel alone. I'm waiting for the threads that attacked Russia or Iran for even worse issues.

Travelista:

Again, terrorism doesn't just apply to Islam and it never will, no matter how hard you try to change its definition.

Sorry, the facts are there. Deny them all you want. I'll wager you're muslim . . . i may be wrong of course.

But then what do you expect?
Re: Israel Inciting Violence In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
allow me a few secs to muse over some of the totally incredible stuff i've read today . . .

Travelista:

Israel isn't a place but a people; you've been bamboozled into supporting a place that didn't exist until the 1940s.

hmmm So Israel didnt exist until 1940 . . . does that make them illegitimate? Well we could as well say the same for Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia or Syria . . . they didnt exist until at least 1920. Even Nigeria didnt exist until 1914. Perhaps we've been bamboozled into supporting a country that didnt exist either. Fantastic. The mind of an anti-semite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture / The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. / Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.