Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. (475 Views)

Predict Today's Match Between Nigeria And Ghana / AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa / Spain, Argentina, Brazil And Croatia 2018 World Cup Squads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by Cladez(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2018
This is my view about the match between Nigeria and Croatia.

I think the coach should get a fair share of the blame.
* why play three defensive minded midfielders(Mikel,Etebo and Ndidi)

* why play Iwobi at the flank when he could do better as a supporting striker?

* Iheanacho made more impact in 18mins than Ighalo did in 72mins or rather you could play two strikers.

* so without Moses,we can't score because I can't understand stand why anytime we get the ball its always straight to him.

I hope he gets things right in the coming matches.

Nairalanders what do you think? semid4lyfe , honeric01 lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by Miremoses1(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Seems like moses have been watching tapes of ashley young. Dude is now a professional diver.
Re: A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by hector1046(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Who dey here make dem predict match Wey pesin go fit chop better money and forget all this nonsense Nigeria performance against Croatia
Re: A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by Mufasa27(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Where is the love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2018
the only thing that was wrong about the match is that we expected too much from them. ...
Re: A Nairalander's View About The Match Between Nigeria And Croatia. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2018
WE need to sell some players and coach to Ghana or Kenya we dont want them

1.ROHR and all his Oyinbo back room staff need to go, it obvious they are here for the money embarassed

2.MOSES on load to either Tanzania or Kenya grin

3.Joel Obi and Onazi Free agents...they should face sambisa cheesy

4.Mikel sold to Saudi Arabia they need him undecided

5.IGHALO just dey run and dont look back and no near our National team again Dusar! lipsrsealed

6.Troost and Balogun I dey observe una with gbejoro eyes wink

(1) (Reply)

Refree For Nigeria Against Croatia Hospitalized / Jose Mourinho Mocks Argentina's Keeper After Croatia Defeat / Lionel Messi Is Desperate To Punish Nigeria On Tuesday – Mascherano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.