Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (32094 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
PreciousBro:

Lol. Cute is cute but real men prefer the term 'handsome' it's more rugged and it carries the sufficient degree of masculinity of appraisal. Lol

Sorry, I'm a manly man.
Awwww...aren't you the most masculine & the manliest tongue

Better? grin
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...you don't have anyone you are following?
Am I not the luckiest then? kiss

Bring it on. But if it's about cucumbers and carrot, I'm out.

Cucumbers n carrots are just fruits. We must eat real food to attest and further the continuity of breathing,living,procreating,and what not. Lol
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
PreciousBro:

Sweet. I sensed. But was highly skeptical because ,after all, I'm not God lol
Yeah....you perceived right: sweetness not just sweet.

kiss
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy. I'll catch you around. I gotta go offline now. After I follow you of course. kiss
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
PreciousBro:

Cucumbers n carrots are just fruits. We must eat real food to attest and further the continuity of breathing,living,procreating,and what not. Lol
Definitely. So I don't wanna play guess work about cucumbers and carrots when we already know what they are: cucumbers and carrots.

grin
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
PreciousBro:
MissJoy. I'll catch you around. I gotta go offline now. After I follow you of course. kiss
Alright Mr Precious. Sleep well.
smiley
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Alright Mr Precious. Sleep well.
smiley
You too love. kiss

1 Like

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by cocobutterman: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
VIJUMILK is very good. I also like all their product. especially their apple juice milk. they always have plenty vitamins and juice inside. they never selling themselves by spreading rumours agsinst other brands. they deserve trust.
MissJoy29:

Thanks. You sure do give a balanced argument. It's refreshing.

To buttress my point further,let me ask you this: have you ever been to the market and you were forced by the sellers to buy what you don't want to buy?
I know they will try their best to convince you but you know what you want.
Now, when a particular product seems not to receive patronage from people, what happens to that product? I will answer with this story.

I love Viju Milk products. Especially their chocolate, wheat and soy variants. And I like testing new variants of the products I like. So imagine my happiness when a friend( who knows my crase for trying out new things) told me about Viju Soy which I'm sure a lot don't know about. I doubted him and had to follow him to see for myself. It was true. I bought & tested it & it blew my mind!!! I was then going there regularly.
One day, after going there several times without seeing the product again, I asked the woman what happened. She answered me, " people are not buying it so they took it off the market..

You get my drift right?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
cocobutterman:
VIJUMILK is very good. I also like all their product. especially their apple juice milk. they always have plenty vitamins and juice inside. they never selling themselves by spreading rumours agsinst other brands. they deserve trust.
Hmmmmm....
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MedicH: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
So I jejely close for work and driving home in the night then I make a brief stop to negotiate a bend and a dirty worthless and useless thing rushes to my window to flash boobs that are not even fit to be thrown to dogs to avoid giving them typhoid looking for a customer for the night and I have to be blamed for that. A lady graduates from the uni with me both of us in the same class I work on my career and she chose prosritution and it's my fault. Una de craze
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Odogwudike2: 1:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by biddostandard: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

In the world of BIZNAAAAZ where if there is a DEMAND, there is a SUPPLY grin

And prostitutes nowadays eehhn, they are not only servicing men.. As long the price is right, some of them can cater different types of sexual orientations.. wink
can you put me on a diff sex orientation wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / My Ex Wants To Come Back / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.